If anyone can answer -- Anyone ..

BlueSoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is the rule no. 2. Everyone can read it here.. if not in the Rules thread.

2. Comparison Topics/Instigating Posts/Plotting: By now, we all know instigating topics and comparison on this forum are not allowed. Some members purposely instigate others and believe they can get by with it and some plan attacks in other places and decide to disrupt the functioning of the forum. Well, it will not happen anymore.

Ex: "New interns suck... we want old interns back."
      "Which intern do you like the most or who has the most beautiful smile?"

Or any other posts that may instigate a fight.

Now .. recently there was a COMPARISON Topic made by "love_u_ksg" which was ksg and srk.

This COMPARISON soon converted into a discussion cum argument as SRK fans were not able to digest this COMPARISON.

The topic was closed and the warnings were given. And as usual, MOD Ji gave the warnings to the ones they wanted to give.

You guys can check the warnings given on the last page... and let me know.. how its violating RULE NO. 2 ???

I ask KSG fans.. wont they react if someone compares KSG with C grade Actor? Deny but SRK can NOT be compared to KSG. KSG is tooooo miniscule in comparison to SRK.

Comparing kSG with KW was a problem. Then how can someone expect that SRK's comparison will be tolerated.

Now my question is :

NOT -- Why the warnings are given to us?

NOT -- Why the MODS dint warned the TM .. as she was the one who started this COMPARISON thread coz of which this whole thing started... You can call it Instigating too .. Although I dnt know the intention of the TM. (She seems to be innocent ). But if there would'nt have any such thread .. nothing would have hpnd.

NOT -- How all of us violated Rule No. 2 ? OBV I cant see how we violated any rule. If someone compares, we are ought to give such reactions. It should'nt be called instigating, just coz we made those comments about the Mods fav actor.

NOT -- Why in every topic they make such mistakes related to warnings.

NOT -- Why they dont answer our PM's.

My Question is -- How should we tolerate you Mods??? Coz I dont see Mods to become fair and operate in an unbiased way any soon.

@ Mods: Keep ignoring our PM's. We have collected all the proofs with screenshots, and soon we'd be sending it to the higher authorities, like we did once. This time with more proofs and more ppl. Come and close this topic .. and give me a warning as well, As I might have violated the rule which says "Dont speak about the Mods in the forum". But if you wanted me to follow that rule, you should have replied to my PM's.

@Members of the forum: If you've felt that the moderation is not fair.. You have a chance to speak about it. For us, its the extreme case. We need to speak up coz they even go to the extent of increasing WL's. Coz of such Crappy rules and moderation, many of the famous and loveable members have stopped posting Topics.. like Zainab (I've not seen any topic by her in the recent times), Mona, Khushi... etc.

You all cry when your topics are closed without any reason, when you've been warned for no reason, when others are not warned.. etc etc. But you dnt come up and speak against the moderation. Why?

You make 100's of petitions for silly reasons. Why not a petition to replace the BIASED mods when majority are not happy with them?

P.S: This is NOT a post to Bash the Mods. This is a post where I'm conveying to the members, how I'm not happy with the Moderation of this forum. Those who are NOT happy can comment here and tell us, if they feel the same.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I've actually given up in speaking up to unfairness. I complained to mods and then even went to vijay but that was ignored so I just can't be bothered with any os these issues anymore!! I agree though-there are quite a few people who get away with violating rules and people who don't so much get punished.
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Frankly im sick of DT not taking action against the biased mods in this forum. How are we suppose to trust mods when they themselves abuse their power . This has bin going on since the begining , we keep sending proof  yet our PMs are not being read and even when they are DT always seem to cum up with answers which are not satisfying . We cn clearly see that DT are sticking up for each other . i dnt knw weather they are scared of the biased mods or maybe they just dnt care😕. So many peop.e are leaving this forum because of the way mods are handling things.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a LOT Rikz, for posting this topic😃

Here is my two cents :

Can't believe becoz of the biased attitude of Mods, already 2/3 most innocent friends of mine left the forum.. Monar, Khushi.. I donno abt Zainu😲 I hope she doesnt leave.. What happened to her anyways? I was told that she posted an article of KSG.. and her topic was marked instigating becoz of that.. Oh wow.. Woh sab karte and kehte hue KSG ko sharam nahi aati.. Toh humei article post karne mei sharam kiu aayegi?😕

Seriously this is a bit too much these days.. It's amazing how a certain frustrated group of people, who keep thinking abt the disaster of their fav characters 24x7, and have lost all sense of humor and are busy thinking that they are being laughed at by us 24x7 ( as if we dont have any life ), are attacking SRians constantly, and coming up with posts like Parda Faash, attacking the BEST TM of this forum ( Shamil ) and JS ( Many gal's hearthrob😳 ) and his secretary Chal Jhooti and want ALL SR posts to be closed minus the fact that it's instigating or not..

And then comes the phamassssssssss Mods.. I dont see them around when any Anti-SR topics are opened.. But yeah they surely appear in no time whenever there is some anti KSG or AR topic🥱👏👏 I know this is against the rule of IF, but biased attitude towards my friends by the mods just piss me off and I have said that many a times, but no action has been taken anyways😊

Hope the WHOLE Rules and Regulations of this forum get revised and reviewed properly, and Mods become unbiased for ALL group of people.. Becoz it's only SRians who keep on leaving this forum.. And we all know why!

P.S -- Thanks for coming up with this topic.. And I personally dislike all people who dont come up protesting against the unbiased attitude towards their friends.. Love u Rikz.. For that😃
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquarius16

I've actually given up in speaking up to unfairness. I complained to mods and then even went to vijay but that was ignored so I just can't be bothered with any os these issues anymore!! I agree though-there are quite a few people who get away with violating rules and people who don't so much get punished.

Oh at least to some point, we agree no!😳

I know what u mean.. There was a topic, where a certain member was really harsh to me.. And then me n my friends deviated the topic and were having friendly times..

But yeah, Mods came, and she warned that member ( who bashed me personally ) just ONE time for that comment, and Mod quoted each n every post of mine and my friends ( some were ARians as well ), and warned that we are Spamming n chatting 🤣🤣

I was like oh WOWOW 🤣 Bashing someone personally is less offensive than chatting n spamming u know 🤣
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What i dnt understand is that if we bashed as much as the other set of groups have dne in their AT our AT wouldnt be here 2day. Time and time again i see none stop bashing of wahi ,ridz or even SA yet they dnt get a warning they get off that totally unfair.

Because of the corrupt  mods people have had enough and are leaving the forum. Zainab posted an artical and was warned for it i didnt see a problem in it yet SR fans get warned and AR fans dnt😕
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Now just before the topic gets locked, and we ALL are warned 🤣lemme tell u Mods --

SO many SRians coming up with posts that states the biased attitude of Mods in ths forum.. So before u get angry and post warnings against us, PLEASE think twice that WHY, WHY so many SRians ( innocent - [Monar, Khushi, Ka7eela] or attacking - [Zainu, Rikz] doesnt matter ) are raising voices against this ? This IS a serious issue for us.. So PLEASE before warning us, think twice and try to realize that 1, 2 people can be wrong.. Not SO many people ok!

Guddi😃

b.sandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
see what I don't understand is why aren't we allowed to discuss the actions of the DT team out in the open so that everything is transparent. Usually when you talk about them they close the topic saying PM one of the DT members your concerns, yet a lot of the people complain that nothing gets done about the PMs they send, so basically this whole PM the DT member your concern doesn't work and doesn't allow for transparency. Even if its not my issue I still want to know how it is dealt with so in the future I can also have a reference point.

It's like having a corrupt government but the people aren't allowed to voice their opinions or having a good leader and still not being able to talk about it.

cheers:)
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
one more topic is waiting for mods here i guess.....lol
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I never thought of it that way.😕 But I think you are right. If comparison topics are not allowed then every topic with comparison should be closed that includes new interns and old intern discussions. We have to remember mods don't live in this forum. They only close topics that get reported. I think you should talk to a mod personally. Open posts won't resolve anything 🤔