Frequent Posters

_DrEaM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aww i am sorry sweetu i just saw it 😔 🤗
xobile thumbnail

Thank You!

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it for the main event. Xobile ke mobile ka charge down ho gaya and there was no way to get home

I must thank Neetz for an awesome concept and delivery! And congratulations on winning the HussainSpeare Award Neetz - you really earnt it! 👏👍🏼

Loved your opening post Zubi! Aap jaise Kadak Singh mein itna saara pyaar kahan se aaya? 😲 I think us kadak dil main, KUCH PYAR TO BAAKI HAI! 😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RJKJidOX_A[/YOUTUBE]

After that star-studded nasal performance by Shahid, Kareena and *ahem* Himesh 🤬 I think I better sweeten my taste with the FROOT LOOPS AWARD! Thanks everyone for the Froot Loops - it's my favourite cereal! 😃 I guess I owe many people a thanks for this award, such as my Gurumaa (Pinks) who taught me that the key to spamming is by throwing inhibitions and sense out of the window! And my partners in loopy crime, which is basically the whole CC! Although I don't think I'm THAT wacko - my wackiness is more or less limited to naming people things like Bachcha, Gurumaa, Basanti, Naina, Negar, Naresh (okay the last three were all WAdi) 😆

I thought some of the most deserving awards were Jim Carrey for Slumdog (most of his posts make me 😆 dunno how he got the Kadak Award when he stays calm in the face of ni4ni 😡), Kadak Singh for Zubi (BAHOT ziddi hai! 😡), Dard-e-Disco for our very own Shahrukh Sid (he also writes lyrics and makes songs sometimes!) and Lifetime Achievement for Debu! Debu created the II CC and as founding member he deserves the award! Ironically, I was against having a CC at that time - things have changed a lot since then 🤣

Anyway, time for a celebrity performance by Simi, my bachcha sister who also helped with the awards 🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoC2P3F1-Hs[/YOUTUBE]

Nice work Bachche! One day you'll be like Sunidhi hopefully, and guys like Brahmabul will go fida over you! WA and Anony take the cake, the award and the siggie when it comes to being fida - in dono ne Salim ke liye drool ki nadiyan baha di! 🤢 And Anony still had enough pyar in her big dil for Shivam the chooha! Cho chweet! 😳 Oh and I got the award for Anu Malik, which is very humbling considering the vast army of fans this genius musician has - I had a LOT of competition for this Chamcha award! 🤣

Now that Anu the King Malik has his official chamcha, please help him find his pyali too, with our third celebrity performance! I LOVE this remix! 🥳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAfId7GxGik[/YOUTUBE]

After seeing that video, you all know why I laugh a lot and win the Hasmukh Award! 😆 Of course, ALD who shared this prize deserves it even more because she's mostly always smiley and spreading smiles. And we have SO many people to keep us smiling, like Mou, Dream, Anony, WA, Sunita, Raju, Aman, Slumdog, Simis (1 and 2), Zubi, Jaspalji etc etc

Anyway, that's a long enough post. Most of you would have dozed off by now. So lemme just say a HUGE thanks for the LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD! It really feels like a lifetime - I came in as a groupbie, took shiksha in spamming, got married, had affairs, got divorced, found my long lost brothers and sisters, laughed, cried, and finally became a Rocker! In CC's ke panno mein meri virtual kahani hai, Aagey ke CC's mein ab aur bhi dhoom machani hai!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bs1i2CAlt0[/YOUTUBE] 

Indian Idol CC Rocks!

Edited by xobile - 13 years ago
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you are..so unbelievably perfect and sweet, did you know that?
No wonder you're the most loved member of I-F
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Xo your speech was amazing:)) You're welcome and stop thanking me:)
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Guys - Xo's speech is also on next CC 1st page. please leave ur comments there. We have exceeded the limit number of pages.

Please move to next cc.

digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I missed all this 😭😭

Congo to all the Winners.....................👏
3 cheers for them

Hip Hip Hurray
Hip Hip Hurray
Hip Hip Hurray