CID

another shocking promo

mrini95 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy guyzzzz......enjoin cid...!!!! but NOT sachin overacting and being so bossy and same for kajal and sonali...just hate them...!!!!😡 anyways.......yesterday i saw a shocking promo of cid in between the breaks....they showed daya,abhijeet,freedie and acp...and the voice over was horrifing...lke" yeh kisne jhooka aag ki lapto(flames) me cid team ko..!!!"

wht do u thnk guys....wht culd it be.....really xcitd and scared too....!!!!

P.S. if u wanna c d vdeo go 2 youtube and then type cid promos....it's there....!!!!

plzzzzzzzz do cmmnt and give ur suggestion....u r more than welcum....!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeet. thumbnail
there is already an existing thread...plz stop making new threads!!
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Mrini95 We have already got existing thread to discuss about Promo..So don't you think it will not be costly and will be convenient to use old and gold one rather than buying new for no reason?? hehe I hope you understand..nothing than a humble request   ðŸ˜Š Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
jeet. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhinder.kamboj

Dear Mrini95 We have already got existing thread to discuss about Promo..So don't you think it will not be costly and will be convenient to use old and gold one rather than buying new for no reason?? hehe I hope you understand..nothing than a humble request   ðŸ˜Š

yep..OLD IS GOLD!!
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hoohooo i hvnt seen the whole promo but its surely exciting...
jeet. thumbnail
d real promo will actualy b out on wednesday,,now jus a glance of it!!,,dat 2 old pix!
prabha. thumbnail
Once another member has already said that there is no need for this new thread as we have one already up for discussion. As responsible fellow members it is expected that no one will post in such threads after that note. Need to show some respect for fellow members. This un-necessary thread now already has 6 replies including mine. There are other constructive ways of increasing your post count.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago