Maneet perform in Gold awards...alag alag*Link* - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

And wat is wit this FAST Forwarding th speeches.........thats outright insulting yaar..

Yes...its sooo insulting!!! What those award winners will think once they see it....Its like they are  giving off some charity..
First of all these TV stars should feel and act like STARS , like their hollywood counterparts..

Originally posted by Armu4eva

@sweetcoco.......omg guys......what kinda scripting yaar... really cheap...did u see the balti award segment...ycckkkk
Agree 300% with you! Bad award show, only the performances were worth the watch! I told you I hate the lighting...it's so dark and gloomy! Also the female host was pretty mean! Gurti had such short dances when they were the better of the whole bunch! Whatever, I got my daily does of Gurti...I'm good for now...thank god we have Maneet to looks forward to tom!!! P I really reallly hope and pray they perform together  in this year's telly awards and ITA!
Originally posted by Rolzz

Yes...its sooo insulting!!! What those award winners will think once they see it....Its like they are  giving off some charity..
First of all these TV stars should feel and act like STARS , like their hollywood counterparts..

i so agree! But the award show was organized so cheaply! Bad hosts, bad scripting, bad decor and lighting, the OPEN ACT was horrible! You can tell from the opening act how the rest of the evening will be! Plus i can't beleive they roped in that idiot KRK! I hated the way he talked to Big B!
gurti stood out. they looked damn nice. drashti looked so diffrent by ver nice. too bad they did not dance together:( thanxs for the link
Originally posted by sweet coco

i so agree! But the award show was organized so cheaply! Bad hosts, bad scripting, bad decor and lighting, the OPEN ACT was horrible! You can tell from the opening act how the rest of the evening will be! Plus i can't beleive they roped in that idiot KRK! I hated the way he talked to Big B!

Trueee.... I cant believe  he is THIS stupid to make a mockery of himself publicly???? In the beginning I thought its a comedy bit or he is a dupe!!! Some people, i say!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

thanks fr the links hun..just watched it!!!

agree it was short....bt i really enjoyed Kt,drashtis and gurmeets dance,...these three can dance really well..in my honest opinion i wud say out of the three i liked gurmeets dance a lil better than Drastis and KT......drasti was looking stunnning....i always liked her offscreen looks..she looks so good in western....wish it was bit longer and above all wish it was gurmeet-drasti....
guys if they win any awards.............
@cute......No dear...they havent won any awards...

ohhhhhh  but we still love the show and our show still rockssssssssss

thanx 4 da link. Gurmeet looks so hot in black . he iz awesome dancer. Dhrashti looks so different n super hot. She looks Gud wid kt but I wish Maaneet performed 2gether.