Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zarfishan1983

very well said dear now CVs will know that their show working only coz of mayur not coz of sajans they always think that sajans r more popular well now i can only say that CVs realize ur mistake b4 its tooo late stop depending on the sajans they r nothing in front of mayurs and thats the truth except it

Sorry dear ur spelling of accept r wrong.. πŸ˜†
Its Accept not except... 🀣
We except it bt we dont accept it.. πŸ˜† . πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Let us not be bothered abt any other posts

Did you all listen to that interview on ITV by Nimisha.. (cant remember her name).. but she is the reporter for Star News I think.. she specifially mentioned that she has talked to the PHouse and has informed them that they need to get RP in the show because its not working.. so I guess we have solid enough information from reliable sources that This show is going down!!!
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

Did you all listen to that interview on ITV by Nimisha.. (cant remember her name).. but she is the reporter for Star News I think.. she specifially mentioned that she has talked to the PHouse and has informed them that they need to get RP in the show because its not working.. so I guess we have solid enough information from reliable sources that This show is going down!!!

which interview u r talking abt
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

ya,we heard d itv n we know d facts n speak bout them,unlike sme others!!!!!

nd d show's NOT doing good....accept it S2 pure fans...... πŸ˜†
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: gina87

ragz!πŸ€—πŸ€— 

sweety that is the point of this post.....its not about the info, its the fact that this is what they wanted and it didn happen....instead something  happenedπŸ˜‰(that would be us🀣) which resulted in Monaya staying in mjhtπŸ˜†.....

🀣🀣🀣 that is the EXACT thing i mean too! i mean people create and create n waste their time making MID's and voting on other polls on other sites and what is the result ...SaJan get a chance to be in MJHT season 2 and get all the importance and not be sidelined just coz they are the "younger" couple...everytime its Monaya being blamed or bashed but who wins at the end.....πŸ˜‰
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

eeerrr after 5 yrz me cum 2 knw tht there is rule in IF taking permission b4 quoting??????

nd some ppl really lyk "report button" its like it's fav time pass .. i felt bad 4 modz kitnii reprts jatii hogii
ruexangel thumbnail
Guys please stop being rude to each other

Sajan fans obviously you will believe what a fellow Sajan fan Soham will say πŸ˜› , that's what it seems from it.

Mayur fans you will obviously be bitter about it, because instead your favourite has gone...this too from misleading information (if Mayur were said, then we could do something).

The fact still remains that Soham was wrong.
You cannot believe anything these days! especially about MJHT   πŸ˜›

I agree MID fever is on a rise πŸ˜›

+ i don't agree with restraining posts to "sajanians" or "mayurians", but i can see why this has been done, to avoid fights on each other. But fact remains you tell someone not to come they will definetely try to! lol πŸ˜›

Guys don't get distracted from our mission!