Miley Jab Hum Tum

Post by Soham on MJHT.in - ONLY FOR MAYUR FANS

ratilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I am copy pasting the post tht Soham wrote on mjht.in on 25th May 2010. You'll can decide yourselves wether u wanna believe this guy....

Hai FRIENDS!
Firstly,My Biggg SORRY to all of U.Now, My Time is over Yaar! So,this time,I say My Bigg Bai 2 All of U.I lost my Promise Friends.I know,U all get the TRUTH about "Death Sequence".Yaa! This is SANAYA or MOHIT(Little Confusing Matter).My very-very Best wishes 4 my all MAYUR's Fans (Especially MAYURI and SONAL),U all ENJOY the SHOW Yaar! Frequently,Without any Tension.

Last 1&1/2 Month mein Itna kuchh ho gaya,Jaise 1 life pass ho gayi ho.Professionally and personally sabhi Field mein sabhi kuchh FAST speed se hota chala gaya.Aap sab se Friendship hui,Bina meri original Identity jaane aapne jo mujhe Respect aur love diya Its, very valuable 4 me 4 my whole life.SORRY! Guys & Galz but,aaj bhi main apni original Identity Disclose nahin kar raha.Hey!But I strongly Believe that Jab bhi aap sab "MJHT-1? ko remember karenge muje 1% toh Yaad zaroor karenge.Yaar!At least False hi "YES" kah do!

I never want to Hurt anybody from My Words OR Thoughts But,If aisa hua ho aur aap mein se kisi ko mujh se kisi bhi tarah ki Complain ho toh Please!Forgive ME.I M really-Really SORRY about It Becauz,I M also a Human Being May B,sometimes'. But,Mujhe kisi se koi COMPLAIN nahin hai Even, SAMEER or ARTI-till the End se bhi nahin.

My special THANX 2 all my Site Friends.Just like,GUNJAN , SWATI ,PARI ,ANU ,GINA ,AASHI , AARTHI , ADITI , SANNY ,MUSKAAN ,SOHA ,SONAL ,ZAHEEN ,MAYURI & many all Others Friends And Last but not the list ADEEN. Thanx ADEEN 4 faith 2 me Becauz,U R the First Member of this SITE,Jisne mujh par Faith karte hue Mujhe apne E-Mail ID diya.(SWATISHWARI Mate aapka E-Mail ID bhi mere paas hai Aapki toh main alag se Class loonga)

Hey!Friends,But agar aap Uss ARTIST ki RE-Entry chahte hain(In,Any Other Character)Toh,Please!Aap sab SUSHMITA Jii and Other P.H.Members or STAR ONE authority ko Thousands of Mail kar sakte hain.Yaar! FANS POWER is ALWAYS WORK very strongly.

Yaar!Last Day bhi aap sab ka kitna TIME waste kar diya.Any way,

Finally, B A I all OF U and Take Care {Your's Love always}.
SOHAM.

message to mods - pls close the topic if u think its against the rules. But dont u think ppl should know?
He is playing with us Mayur fans' emotions and I think mayur fans have every right to know
Edited by ratilover - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
only one thing I can do after reading this :::: 🤣
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
girl you do realize that quoting someone's post without their permission is not only rude but also against IF rules??...this can get you in major trouble here...so my advice is to edit it before we start reporting.....and as far as his info goes....we believe him, you dont...why does it matter...the time will tell you was right and who was wrong....so chill😆...
ratilover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gina87

girl you do realize that quoting someone's post without their permission is not only rude but also against IF rules??...this can get you in major trouble here...so my advice is to edit it before we start reporting.....and as far as his info goes....we believe him, you dont...why does it matter...the time will tell you was right and who was wrong....so chill😆...

Gina - I really dont want to fight or turn this into a Mayur / Sajan thing., This post is only for my fellow Mayur fans. Hope u can be considerate enough to stay out of this. Thx
Syeisha_Maini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx. I have decided  to become GANDHIJI"S "teen bandars" when I see such posts, make it "unseen" "unheard" and "mute". Just ignore, that's my policy.

Next thing you know someone will create a post saying, MJHT is leading trp charts, beating Pavitra Rishta, Baalika VAdhu, and Bidaai.🤣 It's upto you guys to believe it or not.
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ratilover

Gina - I really dont want to fight or turn this into a Mayur / Sajan thing., This post is only for my fellow Mayur fans. Hope u can be considerate enough to stay out of this. Thx

you are getting ready to bash my friend and you expect me to stay out of it???....girl thats so not going to happen!...I just wanted to warn you ....but now I am gonna report
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

No one knew before who is going to die.I too heard recently after nupurs death in may only they decided who is going to die.

mohseena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ratilover....how old is this post....
ratilover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyothiv

No one knew before who is going to die.I too heard recently after nupurs death in may only they decided who is going to die.

Then why did he so confidently declare that it was one of Monaya?

I am just making a point here. It is not fair to Rati/Arjun or Mayur fans, tht someone makes wrong posts like that!
mohseena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ratilover

</div>
Then why did he so confidently declare that it was one of Monaya?

<div>I am just making a point here. It is not fair to Rati/Arjun or Mayur fans, tht someone makes wrong posts like that!

i agree he has no right to play wid our feelings!!!
and hello y is THIS post of ratilover being reported =S i mean this is so not done.we r not bashing anypone.we just discussing....and i think agar itni choti choti baat ko report karnay lagay tou forum ka kiya faida.....reality should be accepted by evryone.Edited by mohseena - 13 years ago