..::.. SGP Chronicles *NL 6th Issue* ..::..

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Salaam Namastey & Hello to all my lovely IF Friends.πŸ˜ƒ

We present to you the 6th Edition of Our SGP Chronicles.πŸ˜ƒ Hope you will have a nice time... Happy Reading !!πŸ˜‰

"Saiyaan Chhed deve, Nanad Chuttki leve, Sasural Genda Phool,

Saas Gaari deve, Dewar Ji Samjha leve, Sasural Genda Phool,

Saiyaan hai Vyaapaari, Chale hai Pardes,

Sooratiyaa nihaarun, jeeyara bhaari hove, Sasural Genda Phool..."πŸ˜‰

(*This Section is about the Story so far, thats the Summary of the Show till date.
The credit for this Summary goes to Shounak)

Woh Din tha bada Mastaana, Life me aayi Suhana,
Suno Kahaani...
Dikhne mein Sundar, jaise ho Titli,
Laal Mirchi jaisi woh nikli,
Suno Kahaani...
Sasural mein bheed hai bhaari,
Confuse hai Bechaari,
Is bheed me koi aesa, jo meri Maa ke jesa,
Banungi uski Laado Raani,
Suno Kahani...!!

P.S :: Hello Friends, well we are really sorry. This week too we don't have the Summary of the Week because Manasi is busy with some serious problems in her Personal Life. So For this Week, We have the Written Updates for the week by our Lovely Written Updaters. Sorry for the InConvenience.

(*This section is about the Favorite Dialogue of the Week. Credit to Harika)

This week, there is no serious or message giving dialogue, but just a funny one!!! It made every one laugh......

"Hello Amol Patekar Season 2"
and continuation
"Dhanya ho Ishaan kashyap Dhanya ho, tum mahaan ho, aapka charan kaha hain? aap ek antique piece hon tum, tumhe abhi nahi, black and white ke zamaane mein paida hone chahiye tumhe..."-Suhana to Ishaan

Meaning :U r great Ishaan, u r too great, wherez ur feet...u are an antique piece.U must have born in black and white age!!!not now!!!!

Episode :
1st July '10, Thursday

(*This section is all about the Favorite Scene of the Week.Credit to Shwetha )

The scene of the week is the 3 Brothers' Emotional Scene

When Ishaan starts to leave, Inder stops him. Inder apologizes to Ishaan for the bhabis rude behavior. Ishaan says no and asks if anything is wrong. Ishaan says he knows the bhabis well and they did not make pakoras just because the besan was over. Inder says besan was just an excuse. Ishaan asks Inder to stay away from these problems like him. Inder comes and looks at Ishaan who is in tears. Inder tells him that he has become a grown up boy know. Ilesh tells him that he has started starting big word also. Ishaan tells why not and that he is married now. Inder asks him to go to Suhaana. Ishaan asks Inder and Ilesh if he needs to apologize to the bhabis on Suhaana's behalf. Inder says no. He says that he agrees that Suhaana had made a mistake, but the bhabis are making a even bigger mistake. He asks Ishaan not to worry and everything will be fine and asks Ishaan to go to Suhaana. Ishaan gets emotional and hugs Inder. Ilesh also hugs.

(*This section is about the Character of the Week from the Show. Credit to Shwetha)

I n d e r   K a s h y a p

Inder Kashyap is the hero of the week. Inder realizes that the problem between the bhabis and Suhaana was growing more and more and hence he with Ilesh decides it's time for Badi Maa to interfere. But when Badi Maa asks them to solve the problems by themselves, he decides that the bhabis and Suhaana just had to meet. The scene where he asks sorry to Ishaan for the bhabis rude behavior shows the responsible and loving elder brother. Just opposite to that scene is the scene where he and Ilesh tease Ishaan about him having a girlfriend. There he is still the elder brother who uses his rights to tease his younger brother. Inder showed his angry young man character when he went to fight with the goon. And his expression when the bhabis and Suhaana come together says it all.

So this week Inder ruled in all categories. Be it emotional, comedy, expression, anger or one-liners.

(*The Actor/Actress that stood out from the Rest for his/her Acting Ability. Credit to Harika)

R a g i n i   K h a n n a

Our Star of the week is once again none other than Suhana Bajpai Kashyap aka Ragini Khanna.With her tremendous acting skills, she stealed the show. Her action in the scene where she gives a slap to a man who misbehaves with Rajni and says "smoking is injurious o health" was too good!!!!She looked like "Jhansi ki Rani" and "Devi maa". Hats off to Ragini for her excellency in portraying the role of Suhana Kashyap.

(*This section is about Best SuShaan's OMG Moment of the Week, Credit Shounak)

The Scooter Comedy Scene...!!🀣

P.S :: Shounak is nusy so i'm just doin the Pic workπŸ˜†

(*In this section we'll announce the Stylish Character thats Star Icon of the Week, Credit Manisha)

J a i   S o n i   a k a   I s h a a n   K a s h y a p

Ishaan this week was extremely stylish, even beating his wife Suhana. He had some very interesting shirts from blue to yellow, and they suited him very well. The one that stood out most for me was his gold shirt. The red tie going very well with the gold and his cute smile and light beard suiting him very well. His hairstyle was also looking very good even though a bit messy, it seemed perfect.

(*In this section we'll announce the Most Appreciating Rishta of the Week, Credit to Shwetha )

The rishta of the week is the bonding among the three brothers.

Even though Inder and Ilesh always tease Ishaan they love him a lot and they are ready to do anything for their happiness. Ishaan too have great respect for his elder brothers because of which he never asked them why the bhabis are boycotting Suhaana. Inder and Ilesh always did not want Ishaan to feel bad and hence did not ask a single word about why Suhaana left the bhabis in the restaurant. So how much ever there is teasing and making fun with the brothers, behind it is a very strong love and bonding. And this bonding is even more special as the three brothers are not own brothers but cousins. Just because of this pure understanding and love among the brothers saved this problem from becoming a war in the house.

(*In this section we'll announce the Funniest Scene of the Week, Credit to Shounak )

"I LoVe SAPNA"

Remembered this dialogue by Ishaan???

and the whole scene..Its very hilarious.....

coming to the scene,

Inder and Elesh tease Ishaan about Sangha mitra, his boss' secretery and he says She is Sapna.They tease him and ask him if he was taking her on a date, and he says what rubbish they are speaking...Inder and Elesh still teases him..Finally he says yes!!!"I LUV SAPNA"
and I am taking her on a date...and goes away!!!!!!

The whole scene was superfunny!!!!!

(*In this section we'll announce the Most Active Thread of the Week)

The most active Thread of this week was
*SGP:100episode celebration discussion*

(*In this section we'll announce the Most Active Member of the Week)

The Most Active member of the Week is puredesi21
Here's your Prize Siggy Dear..πŸ‘

(*In this section we'll announce the Best Analyzer of the Week. Credit to Sakshi aka Harika)

Best Analyzer for this Week is Armu4eva aka Tanu, Congrats Buddy

here's ur Prize Siggy, do use it..πŸ˜‰

(*In this section we'll announce the Best Siggy maker of the Week. Credit to Sakshi)

The Wining Siggy is the JaiRa Masti Siggy by Shounak Bhaiya 🀣

here's the Prize Siggy :

(*In this section we'll announce the Best Avatar/Avi maker of the Week. Credit to Sakshi aka Leo)

The Best Avi for this week is by starry.phoenix thts Me 😳

My Prize Siggy is here πŸ‘

(*In this section we'll announce the Best Video Mix thats VM maker of the Week. Credit to Sakshi aka Leo)

SuShaan-Zindagi Do Pal Ki

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6m4nOHO-mY[/YOUTUBE]

By
Shwetha πŸ‘
Here's your Prize Siggy

(*In this section we'll announce the Best Writer of the Week. Credit to starry.phoenix )

This Week the Writer of the Week is Armu4eva

here's ur prize siggy...

(*This section is about the Upcoming B'Day's & the Links to the B'Day posts created by Shounak)

πŸ˜•

(*This section will have a Contest/Game for the Week. All the members can participate.Credit to Shounak)

This time we don't have any new Contest as Shounak is Busy. We'll back soon with some more cool games.

So, the Solution & the Winners of the Last Week's Quiz-o-Mania are

U n s c r a m b l e . . .

1) apeswathri (hint-Sanjana) - Taapeshwari

2) beramthna (hint-Dadaji's name) - Ambernath

3)lius (hint-Suahan's friend) - Suli

4)shyapka (hint-surname) - Kashyap

5)disaa (hint-name of the actress playing Radha Bua) - Sadia

6)ralsusa dagen oophl ( hint-name of the showπŸ˜†) - Sasural Genda Phool

And the winners of last week's Quiz-o-mania are

Tanu(Armu4eva),Harika(haaki.b),Deepaliseta,Anu rulz and Leo

Congratulations

Here's Your Prize Siggy for all of you guyz...πŸ‘

A Big Thank You to all our Wonderful Written/Video Updaters of the Forum.

Written Updaters

**The End... We'll be Back Soon with another Issue of SGP Chronicles. Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
pheww..... finally m done... u people njoyyyy πŸ˜†
Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Starry............fabulous fabulous NL πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Great job by all our wonderful n hardworking Reporters.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank u soo much guys for all the hardwork..We all luv u for this.......!!

M so happy to read the Rishta of the week...i so totally agree...the luv of the brothers is the cornerstone of the family.....n they din let the issue amongst their brothers come in between their luv...for each other..!! ❀️

N HEARTIESTTTTTTTTTT   CONGRATULATIONs......to all the winners...!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very well deserved..!!

n OMG.......me analyser of the week 😲 .....☺️ thanchyuuu guys πŸ€—
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AWSOMEEE NL you guys!! Thanks for putting in soo much effort to bring us this NL every week!

COngrats to all the winners.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
great NL again...

congratulatiosn to all winners
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Awesome NL once again!!!!!!!!!!! loved it full to!!!!!
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing NL again!!

congrats to all the winners...
Edited by amotlymileo - 13 years ago
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

**sorry double post**

Edited by amotlymileo - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail