Article: Arhaan - Off-screen camaraderie means..

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Off-screen camaraderie means better onscreen comfort

Small screen actors tell us about their favourite co-stars and how it's important sharing a good off-screen relationship to make the show run better

The television is abundant with tales of animosity between co-actors and it is always surprising to see them pull off scene after scene together onscreen. But when you share cordial relations with your co-actor it becomes easy for you to enhance the scene and grow as an actor along with your co-actor. The same off-screen bonding and comfort level helps you enact a scene better and help the show grow. We spoke to some telly actors to name their favourite co-actor and the reason why.

Arhaan Behll: My favourite co-actor will be my on-screen father Aupam Shyam. He is a brilliant actor and I have got to learn a lot from him. Secondly, I share a great camaraderie with him off screen. We get along really well and have fun together.

Source Link: http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Off-screen-camaraderie-means-better-onscreen-comfort&aid=1891
Edited by -anonymous- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,arhaan shares a great chemistery with him.

truthseeker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wish Arhaan would've said tht his fav co-actor is Pooja πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ anywayss πŸ˜ƒthanks for the article 😊
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: truthseeker123

i wish Arhaan would've said tht his fav co-actor is Pooja πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ anywayss πŸ˜ƒthanks for the article 😊

I can understand your feelings I was hoping for the same 😊 but we will have to make due with this πŸ˜† thanks for the article
truthseeker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

I can understand your feelings I was hoping for the same 😊 but we will have to make due with this πŸ˜† thanks for the article

hehe πŸ˜† yeaah right πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: truthseeker123

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after so many link-up tales arhaan wud nvr DARE to say that...he have alredy seen and experienced the consequences of the SPA hug....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wat Kaassh is rite....he will never ever say that

and moreover Anupam Shyam i guess is truly a very good human being..he called Pooja...in one of the interviews ..as My dearest little lady

he shares gud rappot with co-stars..i think
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ooohh......cud i know the consequences of the SPA hug plzz..???
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -anonymous-

Off-screen camaraderie means better onscreen comfort
Arhaan Behll: My favourite co-actor will be my on-screen father Aupam Shyam. He is a brilliant actor and I have got to learn a lot from him. Secondly, I share a great camaraderie with him off screen. We get along really well and have fun together.

I just loved this comment. OMG I was just beginning to like Arhaan Behl now I find him an even more interesting person. 

Off all the relationships shown in the show the SS-Krishna bond is the most endearing, fun-filled and interesting to watch. While I love every scene of SS and Krishna my all time favourite was the one where he feeds his dad dahi jaleebi. What a sweet simple scene. All children should be that loving and nurturing towards their parents.

I am so happy that of all his co-actors he identified this actor. I like Shyamji and I think a protege relationship with him will do wonders for Arhaan's career. Shyamji seems to be well respected in the industry.

I am very appreciative of the fact that he did not say his lead lady as that would have been corny and media packaged response. 

I love reading his interviews as they are very real, honest and unassuming, almost like he is having a conversation with someone he met on the streets where he does not think the camera is rolling.  Good Going Arhaan. Keep it real always.

that it would be stating the obvious, we already know he has a great rapport with her.😊Edited by tulsivirani - 13 years ago