NEW FF:DUTTA & NAKUSHA(upd pg 26) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
wow..i am loving it..update soon
great yaar loved it.....jaldi upload karna  :D:D
Originally posted by dusk

OMG jess ur FF are alwayz full ov romance update very very soon plez ๐Ÿ˜†

thanks hun..tasha brings the romantic part of me alive๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..next part soon๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Irika95

wow..i am loving it..update soon
thanks irika...will do๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

great yaar loved it.....jaldi upload karna  :D:D
hey naina...glad u enoyed it..next part soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OMG it was A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!!simply fabulous!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
part 4

After everything was over'.the patil mansion was silent..the only sound was naku and dutta pretending to sleep'.dutta kept wondering what would have happened if the truth did not come out'would he have tortured her so much that she would have left him'even the thought of loosing her kept him from sleeping

The very person he had swore to hate'to make her life miserable'became the most important person in his life..the person he could not even bare loosing now he didn't know when the marriage of hatred became a marriage of love'how he wished he could just turn around and tell her how much he loved her'how important she was in his life'beg her to never leave him'there even naku wondered when will dutta realise her love 'after the truth came out she again became his friend'again he shared his feelings with her but when will he give her the right to be his wife.

Moonlight streamed into the room'.the light making the room glow..as if some pull,both dutta and nakusha turn towards each other'.their eyes connected and their breaths quickened

Naku'dutta whispered..naku looked at him and asked what happened'.i cant sleep tonight dutta said moving slightly closer..immediately she got up and told dutta..i will get you some hot milk..it will make you sleepy..before she could get up dutta caught her wrist and pulled her towards him..she lost her balance and fell on him..before she could collide with him dutta caught her by her waist and held her..heat radiated through the two layers of clothes that she wore'where he placed his hand'naku felt as if she would not be able  to breathe..

Naku..just talk to me..dutta said..naku gave a nod but her mouth just refused to co-operate

You looked lovely today'dutta whispered into her ear..naku shivered slightly when his breath fanned across her face..she felt embarrassed that he even noticed her'thank you she said'then she grinned naughtily and said..you did not look bad yourself..dutta chuckled and gave her a beautiful smile..

Naku,what's your favourite colour..dutta asked'red (don't blame me that's the only colour sari I have seen her in ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)..she said thinking how dutta liked the colour on her tonight'hmm you do look good in red he said.

Dutta hand without realising had slowly moved and was now resting on her hip..and he gently massaged the curve  of her hip'naku felt shivers running up and down her entire body'she didn't know what to do'it was so rare dutta touched her'and she didn't want this moment to end'so she pretended as if nothing was happening to her body

What's your favourite colour..she asked dutta..it took him a moment to answer..since he was busy staring at her lips and wondered how soft it would feel when he kissed her..slowly he shook his head as if trying to clear his head and replied huskily black.

Getting into mood of asking questions for once naku turned her head toward dutta..but in her excitement banged his head with her..both of them let out a muffled ouch..naku reached out to touch dutta's head to see if he was alright..her hand smacked into dutta's hand who had that moment was going to touch his head'as they looked into each other's eyes it was as if time had stood still'dutta's gaze seemed to penetrate through her and see into her how much love she had for him..her heartbeats accelerated as dutta entwined their hands together and slowly brought their joined hands to his lips and kissed each knuckle  slowly.

Imagine the song roshni se bhare bhare'bhare bhare naina tere from the movie ashoka in the bg๐Ÿ˜‰

A spell seemed to have fallen over the room..and all that could be heard was their deep breathing'dutta knew he shouldn't touch naku like this specially when she is still not aware about the love he has for her..but he couldn't stop himself'he was drawn to her innocence..her nature..her beauty.

Slowly he began trailing  kisses up her arm..he then kissed her on her cheek .then placed a kiss behind her ear..and began nuzzling her neck..naku had the softest skin and it felt like silk under his lips..he continued to kiss her neck as the hand that rested on her hip brought her closer to him

Naku knew she should put a stop to this'but as she felt his lips move along the column of her neck'she completely surrendered herself to the feelings dutta began evoking in her..she brought her free hand and placed it on his arm..to pull him closer or to push him away 'she had no idea

Dutta felt her respond'and he wanted to completely loose himself in the feel and touch of her'but a voice whispered in his mind that it was not the right time yet'this brought him back to his senses..he knew he could not take advantage of her'he knew that she loved him a lot..and she would not stop him from making her his'but still he had to first let her know that he does love her'so he pulled back.

But he couldn't help himself and placed one last kiss on naku's neck..where her pulse beat wildly..he kissed her gently..and bit down tenderly where her pulse beat..he then soothingly kissed the skin..naku's breath stuttered out..at the same time she felt dutta pull away slightly and she knew the moment had come to an end..to tired to deal with questions..naku closed her eyes and went to sleep

Hey guys'.this is for today the remaining parts will update by tomorrow night..sorry for my besharmi could not control myself.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by jess_dutta - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nazia.icycool

OMG it was A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!!simply fabulous!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thanks nazia๐Ÿ˜ณ
thank you so much...been refreshing....waiting for tomorrow night๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by AbhiAni

thank you so much...been refreshing....waiting for tomorrow night๐Ÿ˜‰

your welcome dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ..