How many of you became his fan after Ramayan? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i have seen him in Ramayan as Ramji coz i m kinda mythological person..................i luvd him as Ramji coz he had dat calmness n divine luk 😳

i am seeing him fr the first time in Geet...and must say..i really admire his acting skills &....he's just perfect as MSK!!!

I never watched ramayan, and nor did i think he looked cute with his long hair! but this new mann he is just any women's dream man!

he is a pure gentleman and a challenge because i love his attitude!

better then the charming dev! 🤢

lol
😛
i decided to watch geet serial coz of drashti
i watched promos of geet in starone and thought it is quite different than muskan of dmg

so i wanted to see how she acts as geet
later i read abt artical of geet serial and came to know the story of this serial and i am impressed of the story and started reading abt the cast and impressed on gurmeet profile

started watching serial and then entry of maan and his character really i like this character alot cant say how much i like maan and gurumeet is doing fab job

really i am impressed by gurumeet as maan 
his character is so that he is not bothered abt saving a women from goon at mela she asks his help and he pushes her away this same person at the same time saves her from drowning he is really mysterious character and impressed by this character

really i think words are not enough to explain or praise the character of maan and i dont know this is may be becoz gurumeet is playing this character i dont know but i like maan alot and gurumeet as maan as he says everything i mean every expression on his faces says a everything clear to the people who r watching

and drashti is always charming and a perfect actor she is sooooo sswwwweeeeeeeeeeettttttt😊
Edited by sravani899 - 13 years ago
I dont mean any offence, I now respect and adore Gurmeet's work as Maan, but truth is that I never watched Ramayan , tho I did know one Gurmeet Chowdhury  was the new Ram , but infact I did not like his look then (and later in Pati patni aur woh) and it was one of the reasons I never watched Ramayan...I liked the older Ramayan more(which is now being shown again on Star Utsav channel) ..

..and never watched Paty patni or Woh and Gurmeet - Debina there were of no interest to me whatsoever !

I must say, to me, Maan Singh Khurana has brought Gurmeet to life.......rather than other way around and today, I admit Gurmeet is one of the MOST talented actors not only on telly , but anywhere... I AM A BIG FAN OF MAAN AND THINK GURMEET IS COMPARABLE IN TALENT TO ANYONE ON THE BIG SCREEN OF CINEMA ALSO !

Wishing him a place at the top, which he right fully deserves,

VJ
Originally posted by Krishy_

Same is the case with me😆....I too never gave him much importance in PPAW....Rather i found Debina to be lil. irritating( although ya, not more than Juhi....sorry if you are a fan of her)....And now when i think of it, i see the difference in my liking to him😆.....Indeed,a romantic show always makes an actor popular😊
😆OH dear same here never gave GURU Important..i dont even remember how he looked,,!lol but ya..i always found both juhi and debi(less then juhi ofcourse)irritating co zthey used to blast their men..😆and i didnt like it..specially guru was soooo sweeet.......and then debi used to shout  GUUUUURUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣.
Edited by sweet_chilly - 13 years ago
@sabydeep
its alright honey..i had seen him a bit in ramayan and he has very good..perfect expression ..always smiling...superb..
I hadn't watched Ramayan but i saw him in PPAW and that's when i started liking him but the like was just 'aah he's a cool guy' 😊 but after Geet i am like ridiculously obsessed with this guy 😍 😆

First appreance of Gurmeet as RAM in Ramayam made a powerful image of RAM for me....I was waiting who will be the RAM.. and first look of Gurmeet gave a lots of satisfaction... specially in UTTER RAMAYAN his is fabulos...must watch if u are Gurmeet Fan..

RAMAYAN is still telecasting on Sunday 10-11 on NDTV imagine...and just because of Gurmeet I have seen PPAW...and even GEET

When he are playing the role of RAM, we were thinking that no one can play this role, he were so soft & delicate. When we are watching GEET, feeling is same (means no one can play this role) and this angry young man character is specially made for her. Both RAM & Maan are just opposite. That is the magic of GURMEET.

yes..i became his fan during ramayana..specially the PUSHP VATIKA and swayamvar scene