Isnt it High Time Frnds

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Frnds,

how are u all, Sab Maja Ma Chhe Na....
lol..main bhi kya puchh rahi hu...yaha SNS Forum par itna sab Sahan kar rahe hain sab log....to  sab maje me kaise ho sakte hain....

it is heart wrenching seeing
Gopi Suffering in each and every episode,
Her Pain, Teary Eyes, Sobbing Words...
Aham insulting her in every single shot when ever they are together on screen...
Even when we all know that she is the most innocent, true, and trustworthy in the show

On the other hand...
1. Ahamkaari, Behooda Aham is not getting even a Single Punishment to treat His Wife like that.
2. Greedy, Cunning Rashi always njoying, getting gifts from Jigar...that she does not deserve.
3. Urmila never leaves a single moment to taunt Gopi, to make her feel bad...
4. Kinjal...from day 1 of Gopi Aham marriage till now..her brain never took rest from making new new, evil plans against Gopi.

All these 4 characters are just njoying their screen presence, njoying seeing Gopi devastated and Shattered every time she il-treated by Aham.

So dont u think that its now high time to show that
Achhai aur Burai me hamesha Achhai ki jeet hoti.
Till when Gopi has to w8 to get justice and till when we have to w8 to have a Smiling and Happy Gopi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey very well said,  i hope this track ends soon seeing gopi suffering like this is tormenting.

i was reading a article on the net and it did say the couples would eventually fall in love for me its not soon enough,  plse cv we have had enough of seeing gopi crying no  more.

Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree with u Sadhli but i really want Gopi to leave the house yar it's enough today his behav was totally 🤬 c kesay he was throwing money on her or pta nahi kia kuch bechari ko keh rha tha 😡 Uuuuh extreme behooda 😳
siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well this is first track of the show...............and this track is the base for the show so i think it will go on for long time .................and now gohem relationship is at such a delicate stage i think it should be handled carefully by the creatives to bring love between them
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

Hey very well said,  i hope this track ends soon seeing gopi suffering like this is tormenting.

i was reading a article on the net and it did say the couples would eventually fall in love...
i too agree....couples who had misunderstandings, fights eventually will fall in love....but when thats the biggest concern for me....means they should understand their own mistakes before something worse should happen.......and try to sort it out as soon as they got to know what went wrong in their relationship.....

so same m expecting CVs to show instead of dragging and making the show like an unbearable torture, instead of turning it into another Typical Saas Bahu Drama....they should concentrate on Gopi Aham Married Life...how those two people come forward to make their relation working......instead of making Aham falling in love instantly show him having some respect, concern, care  for Gopi...and slowly slowly those feeling should turn in Love....

Another thing is in failed marriages both of the persons are at fault....wtever the percentage but both contribute only then the result is worst.....
as in an older hindi movie of Dheeraj Kumar and Jaya Bhaduri, (Movie: Kora Kagaz)
at last when they got to know their mistakes and tried to talk to each other...at that moment there was a Dialogue like..
Kuch Galti Meri Thi, Kuchh Tumhari thi...aur Kuchh humari..
Some mistakes were mine, some were urs and some were Ours.....

but here in SNS case there is not even 0.0001% mistake of Gopi...but still she is suffering.....so now this should be sortd out.....Gopi also deserves a Happy and Peaceful married life......

for me its not soon enough,  plse cv we have had enough of seeing gopi crying no  more.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gopi had enough tough times in her life...its her time to have happiness.....
plzzzzzzz CVS change the track as soon as possible.........

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocent-26

agree with u Sadhli but i really want Gopi to leave the house yar it's enough today his behav was totally 🤬 c kesay he was throwing money on her or pta nahi kia kuch bechari ko keh rha tha 😡 Uuuuh extreme behooda 😳

thats true ayesha...i was crying looking at the way Aham was behaving with Gopi...
he is just gone mad....his brain is not working at all..even mdoubting whether he has his brain or its also somewhere locked in Koki's cupboard....as Koki must have asked him to not to use his brain as it will also hurt her....so he is following this also......

Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

<font size="2" color="#330099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">thats true ayesha...i was crying looking at the way Aham was behaving with Gopi...
he is just gone mad....his brain is not working at all..even mdoubting whether he has his brain or its also somewhere locked in Koki's cupboard....as Koki must have asked him to not to use his brain as it will also hurt her....so he is following this also...... </font>

agree with u he can't understand that money is all for him & not for Gopi. 😡
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: siddiqua

well this is first track of the show...............and this track is the base for the show so i think it will go on for long time .................
i too think so...but dont want this insane track to be stretched for long....its just unbearable for me...

and now gohem relationship is at such a delicate stage i think it should be handled carefully by the creatives to bring love between them
agree....Gopi and Aham's relationship is at its weakest and it should be handled intelligently so that their story will not turn into a Blunder...
till now its just like having a Tag...
Handle With Care...

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i totally agree with this. its such a torture to see the episodes now. how much can a person take? gopi's character shown is soo innocent and bholi-bhali ladki who is craving for love which she has never experienced. she is kind at heart, believes totally in God, never hurts someone, cares and respects her elders and youngers. wht did she do to deserve all this? its high time that rashi and urmi get caught, and gopi should get wht she deserves.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharat9

i totally agree with this. its such a torture to see the episodes now. how much can a person take? gopi's character shown is soo innocent and bholi-bhali ladki who is craving for love which she has never experienced. she is kind at heart, believes totally in God, never hurts someone, cares and respects her elders and youngers. wht did she do to deserve all this? its high time that rashi and urmi get caught, and gopi should get wht she deserves.

hey thanx rimi for having thoughts abt the current track....
and Gopi does notttttttttttt deserve all this at all.....she should get a better treatment first As an Human Being, Being A Woman n also Being Elder DIL of MM....