Rang Badalti Odhani

Kanak Leaving The House.....

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

I thought Kanak was leaving the house after telling Natasha her version of what happened.......Next we see her serving teaπŸ˜•.......Did she change her mind or did someone stop her?....Am I missing something or is this a blooper.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Mr. A blackmailed her again and thats why she is still here
and answered his question that way.....well this is my thought so maybe im wrongπŸ˜•
Edited by ...Noorya... - 13 years ago
rishani thumbnail
I think that M. A blackmailed her too.πŸ˜• But not sure.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Rashani and Noorya, that makes more sense .....Maybe they will show a flashback next week.....
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I too feel Mr.A blackmailed her again,thank God dey didn't show dat scene.I hate mogambo blackmailing khanak.
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want mr.A to blackmail her actually,so that she will not leave the house before making some space in shaan's heart
shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya it luks like that mr a had again blackmailed her so she answrd him in another way thats my assumption.............
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mogambo definitely blackmailed her to stay and tell everyone that Shan and she are husband and wife....it was so clear from her face that she did not wan tot tell such a lie....but the look on Mogambos face made her. We will find out this week that Mogamabo indeed blackmailed her as wasn't Senior Dumboo, asking Badi Dumboo where is Khanak all of a sudden...now we know...with Mogambo getting threatened what else.

The inhouse detectives... SD, BD & JD aren't soing a great job at allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shriya84 thumbnail
Hey kubare I like the nick names senior dumbo,badi dumbo,junior  dumbo,Mr.Mugambo.

superb names. 
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shriya84

Hey kubare I like the nick names senior dumbo,badi dumbo,junior  dumbo,Mr.Mugambo.

superb names. 

Hello Shriyas...the honor of the names goes to DD (DancingDoll) the oly one I gave is JD...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†