Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteteddybear25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
omg,,,,,i thnk everyone in dis forum is eager to create topics n discuss abt dem,,n dat too 24/7.....even i m soo much addicted dat everytime i m here,reading topics n commenting widout getting tired at all๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šafterall v r discussing abt maaneet one of d best sizzling couple of disssssss worlddddddddd๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really ya, I just cant have enough of Maneet.... I keep watching the same episode so many  times and still want more........this show is amazing and Gurmeet and Drashti are such an amazing pair.having such chemistry between them and such comic timing too.....

VJ
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
We, the fans, give every line importance...signs of true fans!
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I just want to live these moments to the fullest right now before we get into the gloomy track.

It's cute, funny and light right now and then later on everything is going to become so serious.
But they have to bring out the truth sooner or later, but I wish the CV's will delay it just a tad bit more. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i agree with u so true๐Ÿ˜Š

but i want to live in present as the episode was rofl๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
maneet are making me crazy with there acting skills
well well thanks cvs
i hope cvs dont break our trust please make maneet together
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ditto. We love everything of MaanEets, from their expressions, to dialogues and to their attitude.
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
firstly, omg its soo true every line of theirs gets discussed here ๐Ÿ˜† but they're just soo damn gooood that we cant help it!! if i'm not commenting here, then i'm watching their scenes over and voer again in the other tab ๐Ÿ˜† ohhh maaaaaneeeet ๐Ÿ˜

Originally posted by: ammoos

Maneet are the best couple today on television with the best chemistry๐Ÿ˜ they carry away each other so well.. hope this couple gets all the awards for the jodi this year๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

^^^ I SOO agree, they're defo the best current jodi on television. Their chemistry is out of this world!!! and omg.. best jodi of the year award... ๐Ÿ˜ hope sooo!!!
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yeah, the scenes are getting better by the day... and thats all thanks to the shift of focus from the family to Geet and Maann.. i totally love it...
at this point in time, its no coincidence, that the story has actually picked up since Priya Ramanathan who used to once write for DMG( when the show was at its peak) ... is not writing for Geet... that woman seriously knows how to spin magic...

love,
niha
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very true...this is so addictive...