Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜† I was wondering the same.. what happend to getting the designs done?? In this whole getting locked in thing they toally forgot about that i gues..
Angelskiss thumbnail
I had the same thought..... kaam kaun karega? geet aur maan to "open the door" mission pe hain.... bechare Mr. Chopra, he will regret over his insistence of having Geet in this project! πŸ˜†  Ab pata chal jayega unhe ki jab Geet Maan ke saath ho toh koi bhi kaam nahi hoga sivay unke eye lock sessions, Geet ki chatar patar, aur Maan ka gussa meaning sweet innocent romantic scenes for us ☺️
uzmakhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute-aly

i thnk k dev ko pata hi nahi chale ga k maan aur geet office me kahan haan hain bhi ya nahi aur may be wo wesee hi wapis chala jae πŸ˜‰ and then the scenes in precap are shown

i realli hope aisa he ho!!
i jus dont want geet to see dev or vice-versa fer a longgg while---actually neverπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i realli want jus maaneet scenes on monday widout any DN or dadi!🀒
jus maaneet😍
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arey woh romance ke project main busy haiπŸ˜‰ ......................toh office ke project main kya ehan deengey..........πŸ˜†
preeti.1 thumbnail
pls jaldi se geet aur maan ki shaadi karwa do
uzmakhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: phoenixgirl

well i too did really think abt that...jis kaam ke liye aaye the vohi bhool gaye....well anyway who cares(well except 4 mr.chopra)...
bhaad me jaye designs...hume toh sirf maaneet chahiye...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

lol yah designs bhar main jaye---laykin maaneet will be in big time shyt in the morning!πŸ˜†
imagine mr chopra coming to that room and guess wat ! he sees geet sleepin on maans shoulder!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
involving geet in a project is injurious to maan's business πŸ˜‰ first wen geet was doing the demo maan was busy staring at her and thinking how she got hold of the file....and now in office they r busy trying to open the locked door....keep going this way maan and soon mr.chopra will tell u to keep geet out of the project like u did with rahul.
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha. LOL. but i do not think taht they won't finish the designs. 😳 cause like if u see the precap closely, u'll see papers stacked all around the table so like, i guess they finished their work, tried to OPEN the door and somehow, geet landed up on maan's shoulder 😍 honestly speaking, i don't freaking giv a damn about the project πŸ˜› bhaad mein jaye! we want maneet πŸ˜› haha! but yeah, i THINK that they would deffo get the work done 😊

ayesha
uzmakhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooldude10

haha. LOL. but i do not think taht they won't finish the designs. 😳 cause like if u see the precap closely, u'll see papers stacked all around the table so like, i guess they finished their work, tried to OPEN the door and somehow, geet landed up on maan's shoulder 😍 honestly speaking, i don't freaking giv a damn about the project πŸ˜› bhaad mein jaye! we want maneet πŸ˜› haha! but yeah, i THINK that they would deffo get the work done 😊

ayesha

ooooooooooooooo gud observation....hmmm...waisay abh tak kitni bar did u see the promo that u noticed this?? meray 20th time chal raha haiπŸ˜† and urs?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
waisay yaar--lol pata nai mujhe bohot baichani horahi hai--i realli hope wat u sed cumz true!
lol evn i dont give a daym abt the project--buh the thing is--cuz of this non sense project hamaray morning maaneet scenes kharab na hojae!😳😳😳😳
isliyay to designs ki itni tension haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

friends maan singh khuranna hai wo 😊

aur yeh maneet bhi naπŸ˜› 
geet 24 gante maan se galthiya karvathi rah thi hai aur maan 24 gante galthiya kartha reh tha haiπŸ˜† 

maan tho kuch bhi kar saktha hai may be he is lost in geets world for some time i doesnt mean he will forget the work his saruuu brain hai na use yaad dilane keliye πŸ˜‰
aur puri rath haina use kam karne ke liye πŸ˜† wo geet ko sone hi dega he doesnt want any distubance u know while starring herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†