Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Tafseer

how she said to akshara that 'aap apne mayake chale jaayiye, yahan main sab sambhaal lungi..' sali kk tu waaps jaa apne ghar...dusre ke ghar par aakar baithi..besharam, behaya, badtameez aurat..😑 😑

n kaise aakar congratulate ki....aapke keys...😑😑😑

she deserves all the gaali..........ek to dusare ke ghar mai bin bulaye mehmaan ki tarah baithi hai aur upar se mezbaan ki zindagi narak kar rakkhi hai....................mujhe to babloo ke ghar walon pe taras aa raha hai becharoon ko shitaan ke doot(bindiya)  ko zindagi bhar jo jhelana hai🀒😭
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

how she said to akshara that 'aap apne mayake chale jaayiye, yahan main sab sambhaal lungi..' sali kk tu waaps jaa apne ghar...dusre ke ghar par aakar baithi..besharam, behaya, badtameez aurat..😑 😑

n kaise aakar congratulate ki....aapke keys...😑😑😑

That was ridiculous...she wanted to send Aksh to her house....what is wrong with this woman 🀒 🀒 🀒
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seriously 2day i can say munna is right at his place... for ths idiots y will he sacrifce his happiness...??? now i'll support him, he shudnt sell off the house...coz jallu will never understnd him or akshi...watevr thy try to do..& BMA dosent hav her own opinion..jaise dusre behave karte hai wo bhi waisa hai karti hai...paagal aurat...
RB ka to kuch samajhkar b faayda nahi..koi sunta hi nahi uski...

ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff... she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo evil..................n gayatri , paagal hain kyaaaaa???????????????????😑😑😑😑😑

i actually like wat naitik's doing....though its creating problems......but still gayatri needs a reatment, tht to asap.🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒...kyunki thode din mein woh hamein bhi paagal kardegi😑😑😑😑😑...................she is sooooooooo rude at akshara....feel soooo bad for akshi😭😭😭

yes i agree with u but this will make the situation worst and the we will have to tolerate more of 😭😭😭😭  faces
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Naitik is right......and I am looking forward to his silent treatment πŸ‘πŸΌ those mad caps need to taste their own medicine

Akshara, yeh rahe 10 lakhs rupaiye...unhe lauta dijiye jinse aapne liye the 😎
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

I hate this billi rani...she gives me the creeps. Cant she mind her own business...why add 2 and 2 to make it 222222 🀬 🀬 🀬 Its amazing to see how a newly married bride can act....Aksh at this stage thought 100 times before she took a single step and here this girl is busy ruining people's lives 😑

did u see Jaleli's expressions when Billi was serving n asking her well being..??? as if she was dying n use zindagi mil gayi.....n Akshara jaise use phekkar rakhti hai.....😑 😑

what she is trying to prove?? both Billi n Jaleli...?? seriously i feel like thrashing RR's mom n dad....thye r good for nothing people.....bahu ko phekkar rakhe hai...did they get her for Jaleli n her chaukidaari..??? they r also besharam just like their bahu..🀒
Edited by Tafseer - 13 years ago
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

I hate this billi rani...she gives me the creeps. Cant she mind her own business...why add 2 and 2 to make it 222222 🀬 🀬 🀬 Its amazing to see how a newly married bride can act....Aksh at this stage thought 100 times before she took a single step and here this girl is busy ruining people's lives 😑

surprisingly nobody stops her... thy feel she is rite... coz she is bablu's wife... to usse koi galti kaise ho sakti hai baba???  i dont knw how to react??? shud i πŸ˜† at ths no-brainer idiots or shud i b 😑 at their cruelty... kya karu baaba??
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

seriously 2day i can say munna is right at his place... for ths idiots y will he sacrifce his happiness...??? now i'll support him, he shudnt sell off the house...coz jallu will never understnd him or akshi...watevr thy try to do..& BMA dosent hav her own opinion..jaise dusre behave karte hai wo bhi waisa hai karti hai...paagal aurat...

Only problem is Aksh will go mad handling her stubborn husband and mental MIL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

i always feel ns aid ki ghar nahi bechna chahiye....coz they will never understand..they lack simple sense n basic knowledge.....ghar khai\rida toh KYA HO GAYA..??  jo bhi ho Jaleli will accuse Akshara so why not keep thr house n bear all thsoe nataks......

n Bma...us aurat ke paas BRAIN hai.....?? khud ki..?? kabhi kabhi kisi se udhar leti hai..badtameez...
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
galz, precap mein, naitik's attitude was awesome...he said return the money from whomever u hav taken to akshara....lolz......gayatri ka face dekhne layak tha..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘