Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
shes staying with him for money? but why? he aint the richest guy she can find! i bet in an instant she can make a richer guy fall for her!!!!! and she does shopping cos she doesnt have anything else to fulfill the void in her life! shopping is the only thing she can control!
Sure.... the relation between these two sirf dikhaba hey....only compromise....nothing more, nothing less. So no point in expecting Veer to give her the status of a wife in true sense and no point for Taps to go through the humiliation of being an unwanted person in his life. So it is better if Taps voluntarily disown Veer if she is left with a little bit of self-respect....that is why I started this thread..."Tapasya ko Sarm Nahi Aati"
SRKLuvr thumbnail
kahan naa usne "ek baar kisi ka haath thaam liya to sau janam tak nahi chordenge!
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but for taps it would be
" kisi ka haath cheen liya , toh use nahin chodenge "  πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
well in her nazar its not like that naa...waise the best bit in that scene was veer's face...the perfect robot in the green sherwani!😳🀣
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

kahan naa usne "ek baar kisi ka haath thaam liya to sau janam tak nahi chordenge!

she had same amt of 'commitment ' for sid too, when she would go gaga over him πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
areyy baap re chalo waise veeya is returning to mumbai according to this epi going on now!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

once again nobody gets itπŸ˜† pata nahin why i waste my timeπŸ˜• its only my outward and strong love and pity for my tapu that is making me do this! i agree she had no right to expect anything from veer the way she married him until HE brought her back...HE HIMSELF filled sindoor in her maang and then HE took her away to live with him in another town! So basically he is now using her for his own motives and expects her to come along! well now since he was dumb enough to bring her back it is his farz that he fulfills his own made vaadas and becomes a husband! aur waise bhi...tapu is nt one to take rubbish from her husband! if he is wrong she is to reprimand yet she is bearing everything for god knows what reason other than the fact that she cannot bear to be separated from him

Next point, Veer has lived alone from a young age so has learnt to do his own work! thats a basic fact! tapu can manage her own stuff but that day she was in anger mode and decided it was a good way to peev off veer! she learnt bad stuff...well her mother never bothered to teach her how to cook and clean and becme a pativrata wife...ichha had ammu to teach her those good things! she has learnt what nani has taught her...why nani? cos she felt nani was the only one who was truly hers and not ichhas!

yeah dear u shudn't waste  ur time here convincing  we not so intelligent ppl naa!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†u r so intelligent & understanding na so why can't u understand veer, iccha & taps poor parents & taps motives.
  plz yaar veer brought her back 4 his bro & iccha's happy married life.its not his selfish motive & its not consider as selfishness even  by ur so called moral values of da society.
  and by da way she'd herself challenged iccha dat until unless she & veer won't cum begging on their knees she won't cum back. so now why r u bickering??? so now she atleast knew dat shes still not welcumed whole heartdly but still she came back. wow 1st tell oders by taking advantage of their illness half truth & den complain abt it.
  no doubt naani has gave her those teachings but do u always 4get she even got same morals values as iccha from her parents so why she chose 2 listen 2 her. and why she think dat naani is truly hers & not parents or her frnd as her parents've done all acc.2 her wish. they brought iccha bcoz she wanted & wen wanted 2 let dem go den she stopped dem as she needs her but how cud they throw dem out wen they know dat iccha's father was accidently killed by jogi. & now its their duty 2 gave gud education etc. 2 makeup all 4 wat'd happened.atleast i think naani is not a hypnotiser naa dat she made her think dat only her teachings r rite & all oder wrong.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and do u think wat wud've happened if damini'dn't 4given jogi taps wud not got da luv of her father just like iccha. oh! i 4get yaar dat u wud've explanation 4 it 2 like damini shud'd 4given jogi as it'd lead tappu baba fatherless & if shes like dis den its bcoz her father is not wid her & so on etc.etc. & etc. naa!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Edited by tiny15 - 13 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IisBliss

hey guys,out of genuine concern, I wish to convey something that I have been wanting to speak out from a long time now; i just cannot hold back myself anymore ; this might not be the appropriate thread but still want to go ahead.....

I think the main diff between tapasyalovers n haters is that tappuhaters are clearly demarcating the charecter n actor; they r very clear tht they hate the charecter n not he actor;

but tappulovers r trying to blend the charecter with the physicality of the actor ; hey guyss thts no goodd;
the human psychology is such that once u get obsessed with someone or something u start overlooking the subtle lines ... pls take care to see that this 'love' doesnt overpower ur conscience, and start reorganizing the priorities of ur life; cos when we deeply appreciate something/someone we always try to align ourselves with it so as to identify ourselves with it... I say this out of utmost concern to u and its not meant to be ironic or satirical..... as long as its just for fun, entertainment its fine;
Pls see this in its true spirits.......

dear u r v.v.rite abt dis analysis.πŸ‘πŸ‘ and we'd time & again tried 2 tell all tapluvers dat its da ckt we hate & not da actor. though prsnlly i don't like rashmi but 1thing i always said dat shes as gud actress as oders in da show.😊 and u r rite abt overpower of conscience by luv but they start saying dat we r seeing only single dimension & etc.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail

we know this ji...in whichever way whatever reason he did it for...the point is he did it himself...without being forced by anyone! sindoor is sacred! u dont just put it in girls maang for nothing! it makes u joined to her! i have heard a saying that applying sindoor is basically like losing your virginity....its a sacred act! and veer if he understands and respects the sindoor then he will try to be a husband now! because he made that choice! at least tapu gves importance in her marriage..considers it a once ina lifetime event...yes i respect that aspect...she understands the importance of her sindoor even if her sometimes silly acts have shown otherwise!

if sindoor is sacred den why ur taps always make fun of oders married life or its only  dat she only care abt herself only.bcoz if she considered it as sacred den she wudn't've tried 2 break iccha's marriage. we know marriage is sacred but even our scriptures'dn't said dat if one spouse is evil den u shud got stuck wid dem. and scriptures don't mean only shastras but i consider vedas as main which'd told all things which r applicable 2 all times not just 4a specific time period.
 and she never think it as sacred as if she'd done den atleast she wud've tried 2 do like veer'd told her 2 do & tried win his heart genuily & not try 2 fake always. but u won't understand  as u r v.mature & understanding 2 oders sufferings like poor tappu.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†