Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cjs369

kaisi baat hai yeh!😆 so she is being mindlessly insulted everyday...she is going through alot of internal pain..she knows ichha is married to vansh...and she wont give him up cos she doesnt want ichha to say told u so? OMG! a girl with an ego of her size is not one to keep on getting that ego HIT everyday just to keep one silly girl from saying told u so! she can hurt ichha in many other ways!!!! she can go and get a hot handsome even richer guy and say see ichha! i got the perfecttttt guy! while ur stuck with a nashedi!....no woman bears sooo much for a silly egotistic thing!!!!! this isnt her intention at all! and tell me arent the cvs trying to tell us she loves veer? that song bepanah pyar...the sindoor scene where she became genuinely emotional...ur saying EVERY SINGLE THING she has ever done regarding veer is so he doesnt go back to ichha??? when she knows how much he loves his brother and what he is ready to sacrifice for him ? ridiculous!

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There's no use asking or explaining Lamboo......we know this and the rest will never accept it.....Taps claims Veer to be her husband...She wanted to snatch Ichcha's happiness and just wants whatever she wants to happen That's all....A Gal may be the laziest person in the world but once she gets married she has to learn to work What if she is a princess Bundela Privaar mein everyone thought she was good so she had to maintain that lekin ab kya farak padta hain Veer knows everything but still didn't do anything Veer himself has given her that confidence....
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

There's no use asking or explaining Lamboo......we know this and the rest will never accept it.....Taps claims Veer to be her husband...She wanted to snatch Ichcha's happiness and just wants whatever she wants to happen That's all....A Gal may be the laziest person in the world but once she gets married she has to learn to work What if she is a princess Bundela Privaar mein everyone thought she was good so she had to maintain that lekin ab kya farak padta hain Veer knows everything but still didn't do anything Veer himself has given her that confidence....

??? clearly veeya fans are a breed apart to everyone else! u will enver understand us! why even try? there is no law that says a woman should be a pativrata patni who needs to learn jhadu pocha! come to foreign and see how many girls do this! yet their lives live in happiness! and yes she had to abide by the bahu rules in the Bundela house...over here why would she wanna work for veer when she feels like she is nothing to him? phirbhi she offered to iron his shirt and make coffee for him!
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

i think this argument is just going in circles...so is pointless...only time will tell what tapasya's so called love is all about....
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago

SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

yes!⭐️ i know im right in my own way! if u guys later get any sordid proof that she doesnt love veer then I myself will support u guys! i had said b4 if she gave me any reason to doubt her love i would not forgive her!

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

theres a difference between the work she used to do at Bundela house and the work she needed to do living alone! in Bundela house the hundred servants took care of the clothes, the ironing the washing the general cleaning and tidiness! Tapu cooked at times which we know she did make breakfast in Delhi cos we saw the unclean vesels! i highly doubt in Bundela house she had to do ironing or washing the dishes! there is a difference ji! a big difference! and she is not trained in this work because many rich girls from rich households dont learn all this cos servants have waited on them all their lives! in this situation it is the parents job to make sure the children are not becoming irresponsible because they have servants! this part is jogi divya's fault..tapu knows how to cook a few things...she learnt in bundela house and she knows some other things! when my parents asked me to start being responible for my own stuff evven it took me a few weeks to get used to my new responsibilities! u guys r rather harsh! 😕

no doubt in B-house she has got servants & shes not used 2 do household chores. ricg gals may not do da household chores but def know how 2 not litter da things in their room.she mite'vn't cleaned her room wid a broom but cudn't she saw da litter on da floor or do rich ppl lack in such basics. again ur blame jap & tappu being innocent jap has started.😡🤢

and dear if u ask even rashmi abt dis naa i m sure she"ll tell u dat though sha has a maid she has atleast common sense of cleaniness. its not always parents job 2 teach these basics & her parents'd always tried 2 give her gud sanskars & gen. things. but she doesn't've common sense of cleaniness. dear my things r also scattered in my room but even i never litter things atleast on da floor. 4 ur kind info in ancient times even princess's went in da kitchen 2 cook food 4 their hubby & in-laws & though they'd more servants than ur taps but they also never litter things in da room.
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

no doubt in B-house she has got servants & shes not used 2 do household chores. ricg gals may not do da household chores but def know how 2 not litter da things in their room.she mite'vn't cleaned her room wid a broom but cudn't she saw da litter on da floor or do rich ppl lack in such basics. again ur blame jap & tappu being innocent jap has started.😡🤢

and dear if u ask even rashmi abt dis naa i m sure she"ll tell u dat though sha has a maid she has atleast common sense of cleaniness. its not always parents job 2 teach these basics & her parents'd always tried 2 give her gud sanskars & gen. things. but she doesn't've common sense of cleaniness. dear my things r also scattered in my room but even i never litter things atleast on da floor. 4 ur kind info in ancient times even princess's went in da kitchen 2 cook food 4 their hubby & in-laws & though they'd more servants than ur taps but they also never litter things in da room.

yes the littering nd the tissues was a bit overdone by the cvs😆 but im not ready to acccept tapu did all that outta carelessness cos thats impossible🤣 i can only say she mustve had a temper tantrum and started throwing things around...otherwsie who throws soo many tissues around the house😆 she didnt even have a cold😆
I just pity on that poor soul called Veer who has to put up with this tantrum queen called Tappu. Here are the most notable tantrums (or crimes) this girl has done out of a long list.

1. Befooling Veer by marrying him by fraud, deceit, blackmail etc. etc.
2. Trying to kill Icchha..whoever she may be friend, sis or foes. No body has given you a license to kill people if you are upset with somebody whatever may be the provocation may be. This one act is simply unpardonable.
3. Playing the divorce natak to unite Vansh-Ichha
4. Photo Album nataak on the marriage day.
5. Blackmailing, de-humanising own husband whom one claims to love (remember those stupid acts on the marriage day when Veer requests her to come back).
6. And the worst of all, fooling own's parents by feigning ignorance the entire Vansh-Ichha marriage episode for which she was the sole mediator.

I think when Jogi and Thakurain will know all these (forget about other equally heinous deeds) unka seer (head) sarm se jhuk jayega and they will repent for the rest of their lives that they gave birth to this little angel who became a shame for the entire Thakur Khandan.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
yes...and completely under their nose...where did their responsibilities go?? whatever tapu has done some of it is the parents fault!
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok so in Foreign U have servants for doing that Jadu-Ponchne and all.....I don't know what U meant by that....What if it's Foreign or anywhere else it doesn't matter to me.....She has not fallen from anywhere that she can't do anything If she Wants Love from her Husband She has to behave that way She knows that it's not easy It was her who chose the way And she to choose the way out as well....What Veer expects is very basic things what someone expects from your wife If you can't do that then Do you Deserve to be called a Wife And use your Husband only as a cashier