Hum Tapasya Thakur Hein! Hamein Sharm Nahi Ati

Posted: 13 years ago

Can somebody who is a Tappu-lover in this forum explain how somebody who claims to love her husband (jabardasti ka husband of course)  and will go any extent to get his love can make faces when told to do a minor errand like arranging a shirt for the party and gets the rebuke of being a typical pati (and of course wearing that disgusting look on the face). Unbelievable mental attitude of a normal Indian Housewife. I am happy that she is getting what she deserves from her gentleman hubby- ignorance and the feeling that she is not wanted by him. He is with this terrible women just because of compulsion. And this brainless woman is enjoying this cold response. Just unthinkable for a sensible person having the slightest self-respect. I just love every minute of humiliation of Tappu Baba by Jabardasti ka Pati, Veer. And people call this relation Good Chemistry. There cannot be greater joke than this on this forum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
word " sharam" doesnt exsist in her dictionary
just snatch and enjoy ...😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lambooo

Can somebody who is a Tappu-lover in this forum explain how somebody who claims to love her husband (jabardasti ka husband of course)  and will go any extent to get his love can make faces when told to do a minor errand like arranging a shirt for the party and gets the rebuke of being a typical pati (and of course wearing that disgusting look on the face). Unbelievable mental attitude of a normal Indian Housewife. I am happy that she is getting what she deserves from her gentleman hubby- ignorance and the feeling that she is not wanted by him. He is with this terrible women just because of compulsion. And this brainless woman is enjoying this cold response. Just unthinkable for a sensible person having the slightest self-respect. I just love every minute of humiliation of Tappu Baba by Jabardasti ka Pati, Veer. And people call this relation Good Chemistry. There cannot be greater joke than this on this forum.

why people make such posts? no matter how much we explain people wont understand! chalo lets try one more time cos im bored!

Tapasya has not been taught to do hard work, has never faced a situation where she has not been surrounded by servants waiting on her hand and foot! Naturally she will not be able to adjust soo easily in such a short space of time when she has never had to do all this! She has no problems doing work for Veer...she even offered to iron his shirt...bass she gets annoyed by his constant ignorance and taane which any woman would! So why should she do any work for him when he introduces her as his wife to everyone but never treats her like a wife behind closed doors?...and when she says Typical Pati she meant it as a humourous thing...she is not rebuking him she is making a joke to try lighten the atmosphere...u ask for proof that she loves Veer or not?
what most people dont realise is the extent of tapu's love for veer!!! its not shown often and its absolutely unable to be believed because its hidden behind her ego and her frustrations and her anger and is buried deep down in her heart but we've seen it come to the surface...the bepanah pyar sequence then the sindoor sequence, her trust on veer at the honeymoon sequence...what woman would bear all the taanas the insults the tarasss for love the constant frustration, the ignorance and the separate bedroom life for as long as Tapu has! Why would she stay with veer if she didnt jaan se love him? she cudve easily got any other rich and handsome guy! shes young shes beautiful shes a thakurs beti and shes very rich! why wud she be sticking onto veer...who doesnt hav an ounce of care or respect for her? why would she be bearing all this? i certainly would not be able to! id find it extremely difficult! id tear my hair out in frustration!
And who says she is enjoying this? her life is empty..she has nothing else...so she finds khushi in shopping because she thinks its th only thing she has control over in her life...
vijaya_ls thumbnail
but as veer had questioned her ....then how come she used to do all the work in b- house ????
its just a show off ....
if not trained to do hard work why did she marry ???
and she loves veer just because veer-ichha loved each other and ichha was happy with him ...
which she couldnt stand ...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

but as veer had questioned her ....then how come she used to do all the work in b- house ????
its just a show off ....
if not trained to do hard work why did she marry ???
and she loves veer just because veer-ichha loved each other and ichha was happy with him ...
which she couldnt stand ...

theres a difference between the work she used to do at Bundela house and the work she needed to do living alone! in Bundela house the hundred servants took care of the clothes, the ironing the washing the general cleaning and tidiness! Tapu cooked at times which we know she did make breakfast in Delhi cos we saw the unclean vesels! i highly doubt in Bundela house she had to do ironing or washing the dishes! there is a difference ji! a big difference! and she is not trained in this work because many rich girls from rich households dont learn all this cos servants have waited on them all their lives! in this situation it is the parents job to make sure the children are not becoming irresponsible because they have servants! this part is jogi divya's fault..tapu knows how to cook a few things...she learnt in bundela house and she knows some other things! when my parents asked me to start being responible for my own stuff evven it took me a few weeks to get used to my new responsibilities! u guys r rather harsh! 😕
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lamboo....i dont know ur name....but you are right tapu's love for veer is just that a 'claim'.....she wants to claim him as hers....because she knew he belonged heart n soul to ichcha
Tapasya just loved two things in her life(ie other than her greed for wealth)....1) taking away anything that gave happiness to ichcha and  2) Herself.........and in that order.

only time she told the truth in her life was when she said the above statement,"Hum Tapasya..............sharm nahi aati"  from snatching away veer from ichcha to creating problems in ichcha's married life....to forcing veer to accept her as his wife...there is not a single act which any one with some sharm wud have done...
In marathi there is a saying ,"Jana chi nahi tari mana chi laaz tehvavi manasane"...which means... insaan ne logon ki nahi toh atleast apne conscience ki sharm toh rakhni chahiye.....iske pass toh woh(conscience) bhi nahi hai...toh aage kya kehe sakte hain
Exactly......how this stupid lady was getting up before sunrise, taking a bath, doing puja, preparing breakfast for the whole family....and even arranging Veer's clothes....remember that famous rebuke when Tappu baba was trying to pack his clothes once and Veer said (Tappu, Tumhein ye karne ki jaroorat nahin). So obviously she was just showing off before that ignorant Mai and B-toons how responsibly she is. If she can work for an entire family (of B toons) cannt' she work for two? This is ridiculous. No amount of explanation, excuses can convince even the foolest in this world. Hum to bolte hein ki jo yeh sab ko najar andaj karte hain "Unko Ram hi Rakhe"
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: lambooo

Exactly......how this stupid lady was getting up before sunrise, taking a bath, doing puja, preparing breakfast for the whole family....and even arranging Veer's clothes....remember that famous rebuke when Tappu baba was trying to pack his clothes once and Veer said (Tappu, Tumhein ye karne ki jaroorat nahin). So obviously she was just showing off before that ignorant Mai and B-toons how responsibly she is. If she can work for an entire family (of B toons) cannt' she work for two? This is ridiculous. No amount of explanation, excuses can convince even the foolest in this world. Hum to bolte hein ki jo yeh sab ko najar andaj karte hain "Unko Ram hi Rakhe"

she has no objection to doing his work...as seen when she offered to iron his shirt..she even offered to make coffee for him...but will u feel like doing anything in a house which u dont even see as a house...where ur husband ignores u and treats u as just someone he is forced to be with? whatever said and done...veer has been using her...the fact that she is allowing him to use her...is in itself a very big proof! that day she refused to do work she was angry with him for lying to her...her big ego came out again...which has been constantly hurt! surely u can see the difference! i dont know how much longer I will be able to explain for! if she didnt love Veer then for what reason is she staying with him and bearing being treated like someone unwanted? money? please! she can get any rich guy she wants! she can get one who will go fida over her and treat her like a princess! she neednt stay in this life of frustration and insult!😡
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

...u ask for proof that she loves Veer or not?
...what woman would bear all the taanas the insults the tarasss for love the constant frustration, the ignorance and the separate bedroom life for as long as Tapu has! Why would she stay with veer if she didnt jaan se love him? she cudve easily got any other rich and handsome guy! shes young shes beautiful shes a thakurs beti and shes very rich! why wud she be sticking onto veer...who doesnt hav an ounce of care or respect for her? why would she be bearing all this?

u are right she is young n beautiful she can get anyone better then why a person who has so much arrogance n ego why is she bearing all this......only reason .....she does not want to allow veer to go to ichcha which she knows will happen if she does not stick to him as u say

i certainly would not be able to! id find it extremely difficult! id tear my hair out in frustration!
u are right sweety u are not taps.... we wud never be able to do what she did

And who says she is enjoying this? her life is empty..she has nothing else...
she is a kind of person who can cut her nose to spite her face...so she doest mind being unhappy but will not allow veer to go to ichcha

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

theres a difference between the work she used to do at Bundela house and the work she needed to do living alone! in Bundela house the hundred servants took care of the clothes, the ironing the washing the general cleaning and tidiness! Tapu cooked at times which we know she did make breakfast in Delhi cos we saw the unclean vesels! i highly doubt in Bundela house she had to do ironing or washing the dishes! there is a difference ji! a big difference! and she is not trained in this work because many rich girls from rich households dont learn all this cos servants have waited on them all their lives! in this situation it is the parents job to make sure the children are not becoming irresponsible because they have servants! this part is jogi divya's fault..tapu knows how to cook a few things...she learnt in bundela house and she knows some other things! when my parents asked me to start being responible for my own stuff evven it took me a few weeks to get used to my new responsibilities! u guys r rather harsh! 😕

dont mix reel characters to your real life ......
and taps was harsh to veer-ichha so there is nothing wrong in being harsh to her ...
her life is empty as she is the one who carved it ...her life is like a hollow shell with cans and cans of lies ...