Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hrithik, Priyanka in Agneepath remake? kjo : WOW

pakigyal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hrithik, Priyanka in Agneepath remake?

July 2nd, 2010

Hrithik, Priyanka in Agneepath remake?

Karan Johar seems to have finally settled on the lead heroine for the remake of the '90s blockbuster film Agneepath. A source told us that Karan is planning to rope in Priyanka Chopra to play the lead opposite Hrithik Roshan in the remake of Agneepath.

Incidentally, the original Agneepath was directed by Karan's father Yash Johar. The original film starred Amitabh Bachchan and Madhavi in the lead, and now Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka are expected to reprise their roles in the remake.

Directed by Karan Malhotra, the new film's script will have some changes to give it a contemporary feel, but the buzz is that Karan doesn't want to change any dialogues in the film. "He prefers the original dialogues of Agneepath," said a source.

The heavy dialogues and Amitabh's powerhouse performance in the original Agneepath got the actor the coveted National Award.
However, Dharma Productions is yet to decide on the actors to play the characters Krishnan Iyer MA, played by Mithun Chakraborty, and Kancha Cheena, played by Danny Denzongpa, in the original.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakigyal thumbnail
cant wait...i hope it gets confirmed..i havnt seen hrithik-priyanka seen for a long time///
pakigyal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aaliya4Rafa

Another remake?

ur sayin like kjo has made so many remakes
^^ Im not referring to KJO. I'm talking about Bollywood and remakes in general :)
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i woudl love to see priyanka salman
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
HRithik suites in2 ny role lets c if hee agree 2 do it or nt...>>
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not excited if it's true. He should take Abhishek and Priyanka now that would be awesome.
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They remake one more classic movie and BW is gonna go to the dumps! 🤢

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cool im excited...wud love to see priyanka n hrithik together again!!

n i never saw the original so its the same as a new movie for me hehe
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
nothing good comes from remaking Big B's films! I'm sorry, but the original are the best, well escept for Don(the new one wasn't bad), but let's not forget Aag!