New fanfic Deewana pyar anjana yaar kyph> - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago
thnx i'll do the nxt tomoz just keep sending me mails and ur support will really boost me! 😊 😃
AWW NO PROBLEM!!! U R DOING A GREAT JOB ON IT!!.. PLZZ DO CONTINUE TOMORROW!!
yup i surley will 2moz thnx again! 😊
come on sateera plz cont...u know that if u need help u can alwayz pm me for help...im alwayz there for u!!❤️

luv alwayz,
pooja
thx peeps luv u all i'm gonna start riting the nxt part now so enjoy wen i post it! 😊 😃
i read the whole fanfic just now and it was awesome plz cont soon 😊
i'm just riting the part now peeps sending it soon! 😊
HEY SATEERA!!PLZZ POST UR NEXT PART!!I CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT PART!!IM ENJOYING THIS FANFIC!! 😃
Hi people this is my first ever fan-fic and I hope you lot appreciate it!!!

My story is called………….
               ❤️ Deewana Pyar Anjana Yaar! ❤️
    (Mad love, strange partner-as in life partner- yaar)
                    Part 9 >>>>>>>>>>>

After kripa's solo performance it is angad and kripa's performance together. When both of them dance to their first song the crowd goes absolutely carzy. And also when the do the second one on the song meri mehbooba hai sab se hassen sab se juda….meri mehbooba dilon jaan se hai who mujh pe fida…..

Finally the concert is finished. Everyone congrats both of them and then kumud and josh go on one bike and kavya and anjali on the other. Then angad and kripa were meant to go together.

Kripa- are yaar mujhe hi hamesha is ke sath kyon jana parta hai.

Angad- are yeh to meri line thi( he gives a cheeky smile)

Kripa looks at him angrily. They are on the bike and suddenly angad puts the break on really hard and kripa goes flying forward wen angad just grabs her. They both look at ach other in the eyes really romanticall but a car comes from behind and starts beeping the horn and they both come back to reality.

Kripa-(sorting her hair out with her fingers) aram se nahin chala sakte.

Angad- kya karta kali bili samne se guzar rahi thi. Chalo chalein.

Kripa- nahin. Are kali bili ne humara rasta kata hai hum kaise ja sakte hain.

Angad- oh please krip. Stop[ it. In fazool baton pe mat wishvas kya karo god. So old stylish.

Kripa- angad nahin maine kaha na main yahan se nahin jaoo gi.

And she gets off the bike.

Angad- acha theek to phir main chala jata hoon tum ek kam karo mera mobile rakh lo main tumhein josh ke moibile se phone karta rahoon ga. Waise bhi who apna mobile wahin pe chod ke chala gaya tha.

Kripa- angad please don't
Angad doesn't listen gives here his mobile and drives off. Kripa gets a tai and is going the long way suddenly she gets a call on the mobile.

Kripa- hello! Ji kon.

P= main senior police inspector. Zaib khan bol raha hoon.

Kripa (gets scared) ji inspector.

P= kya ap mr angad khanna ko janti hain.

Kripa- han mein abhi usi ke saath thi lekin kisi wajha se mujhe taxi leni pari.

P= wise ap lucky hain aur ek buri kabar bhi hai.

Kripa- (really scared) lucky? Buri khabar? Ap kehna kya chahte hein.

P= well actually mr angad khanna ka accident ho gaya hai.

Kripa(shocked) KYA!!!!

P= ji unka main road pe accident ho gaya hai aur who is waqt city hospital mein hain.

Kripa- inspector mein abhi pohunchti hoon.
She disconnects the phone.

Kripa-Bhaiya(to the driver) city hospital; k,I taraf gari lena.

Driver- acha mem sahib.
When she reaches the hospital she gives the money to the driver.

Kripa- (nervously and in a hurry) yea lo bhaiya chuta rakh lena.

She runs into the hospital asks the receptionist which ward mr angad khanna was in. she tells him hes in I.C.U. she runs to the ward. The nurse tells her to stay outside.

Kripa- kya hua nurse?

Nurse- humein unke kisi rishtedar ke signature chahiyen warna hum operatrion nahin churu kar sakte.

Kripa gets worried and sez shes his wife and signs the papers.
She waits outside all night.

Doctor comes outside.
Kripa- doctor. Ab angad kaisa hai.

Doctor- ab who bilkul theek hain bas unhein kuch din aram ki zaroorat hai.

Kripa- thnx doctor. Can I c him?

Doctor- yah sure go a head.

Kripa goes inside the ward and sees angad laying there with banage around his head and one his hand hes got scratches on the arm.

She goes and sits on the bed nxt to him. She has water in her eyes and is crying. She touches the scratches and then walks to the window coz she can't c angad like this. Then suddenly angad opens his eyes and looks around and sees kripa stood at the window with her arms foilded.

Angad- Kripa!!!

She turns around and runs to him and gives him a hug while he is laying on the bed. The she goes

Kripa- oh angad yeh kya ho gaya. Maine kaha than a us raste se mat jana.

Angad- oh please yaar. Yeh ek coincidence bhi to ho sakta hain na.

Kripa- tum abhi bhi is ko ek concidence mante ho. Itna sab kuch hone ke baad.

Angad- haa.

Kripa- wotever angad.

Angad- wotever and as he sez it he gets a pain and goes ahhh.

Kripa- angad.( she comes and puts her hand on his heart) angad tum aram karo mein tumhare liye fruits le ke aati hoon.

Angad- hmmmm.

Kripa goes outside and she thinks wen ever it hurts angad y does she get the pain. Wot is dis. Kaisa ehsaas hai yeh . Kya pyar hai yeh. Then she goes nahin yeh nahin ho sakta main yeh kya soch rahin hoon. She goes to the receptionist and aks her if she can make a call.

Receptionist- sure maam.

Kripa thnx (she dials the number and anjali picks up! Hi anjali.

Anjali- aare kripa kahan ho tum mein kitna pareshaan thi pata hai.

Kripa- anjali….. who actually………. Who angad ka accident ho gaya aur who hospital mein hein.

Anjali- KYA. Aur tum mujhe ab bata rahi ho.

Kripa- anjal fikar mat karo mein uske saath hoon . tum bas sab ko inform kar dena aur kal hospital aajana us se milne. Hum city hospital mein hain.

Anjali- theek hain apna aur angad ka khyal rakhna.

Kripa theek hai bye!!
They both put the phone down. Then kripa brings fruit for him and he eats them as kripa puts them in his mouth after cutting them in pieces.

Angad kripa both looking at each other. Next day all of them come to meet angad and angad sez hes alrite now. Soon they go home and as days go by angad gets better and in bout a week everything is alrite and angad is much better.

Doctor comes in.
Doctor- Mr. Angad Khanna ab ap bilkul theek hain aur yeh sab apki patni mrs.Kripa khanna ki waja se hua hai. Unhon ne apka din raat khayal rakha aur ek pal ke liye bhi khud nahin sooi.

Angad and kripa look at each other and kripa gets a bit embarrassed and anged looks at her with a cute face.

Doctor. Ab ap dono ghar ja sakte hein.

Kripa-(still embarrassed) thnx doctor.

Angad- kripa. Yeh patni yeh sab.

Kripa- angad ..woh.actually jab tum emergency mein the to tumhare kisi relative ke sign chahiye the aur koi tha bhi nahin to maine jaldi mein keh diya ke tum mere pati ho aur mein tumhair panti.

Kripa- sorri.

Angad gets up and starts walking towards kripa. Shes getting a buit nervous ad wondering wot angad was doing. She starts walking backwards but soon stops because there is a wall behind her. Angad brings his face really close to hers. She swallowes nervously.

Angad-Mrs. Kripa angad khanna. Not bad hai. Suit karta hai . tumhe kya lagt hai.

Kripa-(nervously and scared) kya ..bak bakwas kar rahe ho mein aur tum forget it.

Angad gets more closer until they can feel each others warm breath on their faces.

Angad- kyon kyat um mujhe se pyar nahin karti.

Kripa- na… nahin. Kabhie nahin.

Angad- jhoot mat bolo mujhe tumhari ankhin se pata chal gaya hai.

Kripa-(looks down and disconnects the eye contact) nahijn mein nahin karti.

Angad-(pulls her face to make eye contact again) lekin I love u. 😊

Kripa is just looking at him. He grabs her from her waist and pulls her close so they are almost kissing on the lips. 😊

Angad- ab bolo kya keh rahi thi tum. 😉

Kripa- mein… nahin… 😳

Angad- tumhare baal bohut khoobsurat hain. Oh sorri tum kya keh rahi thi. 😉

Kripa- angad mein tumse… 😳

Angad(interrupts again)- kripa tumhare hoont kitne gulabi hain. Oh sorri wot were u saying. 😉 😛

Kripa- angad …mein… tumse……pyar… 😳

Angad-(interrupts AGAIN lol) kripa tumhari ankhon mein kitna nasha hai!!! Oh sorri kya kaha tumne. 😉

Kripa- angad…….. mein tumse (he holds her tighter) huh mein… tumse pyar ……….. 😳

Angad kises her on the cheek then goes up on the forehead and then on the other side on the other cheek and comes down slowlyu and starts to kiss her on the neck. 😉

Kripa- angad..yeh tum ……kya kar rahe. (angad doesn't stops) angad yeh mat karo . angad nahin . 😉

Angad doesn't stop then he looks at her and is about to kiss her on the lips when the door knocks.( 😡 lol) Angad loosens as he hears the door knock and she manages to free her self and she sees that kavya and ajali are there. Kripa turns around and looks back at angad smiles then runs out of the room. 😳

Kavya and anjali are confused but ignore and don't say ne thing about it.

Kavya- hey buudy kaise ho tum?

Angad- just fit and fine man as usual.

Anjali. Are sure?

Angad- haan anju u know me.

Kavya- chalo angad lets go home dude. Tum discharge ho gaye ho.

Angad- kk lol great!! Lets go go!!!

Lol I hope it wasn't boring I tried to make it romantic and I hope you liked it send me comments bout the story peeps!!!! Thnx!!!!! Its nice and long lol! 😛
WOHOO!!THNX SATEERA U POSTED THE NEXT PART!!NOW I NEED TO READ IT AND SEE WHT HAPPENS!!AND THNX FOR POSTING THE PART THT QUICK!!I NOE IT WILL BE GOOD AS THE OTHER PARTS!!