Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja922 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i love it so far!!!....i hope u cont soon!!!
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
Hi people this is my first ever fan-fic and I hope you lot appreciate it!!!

My story is called………….
                      ❤️ Deewana Pyar Anjana Yaar! ❤️
                  (Mad love, strange partner-as in life partner- yaar)
                                             Part 3 >>>>>>>>

Kashmir= Srinagar University!

Qazi and kripa enter the college and qazi is all showing off but none of the girls are showing ne interest and everytime qazi says ne thing none of the girls reply so kripa was giggling!

Qazi- tum kyon has rahi ho!

Kripa- kuch nahin. Par mujhe ek baat batao. Tum yeh sab kyon karte ho.

Qazi- mein kya karta hoon!

Kripa – yeh "yao yao". Come on now koi bhi tumhein notice nahin karta aur tum ho u never stop trying.

Qazi- well that's wot QAZI is all about. Tum to mujhe janti hi ho.

A voice shouts out "are qazi aur kripa tumhein principal sahib bula rahe hein. Office mein.

Kripa- qazi ab tum ne kya kiya hai.

Qazi- aare tumhein hamesha yeh kyon lagta hai ke main hi sab kuch karta hoon.

Kripa- ok ok acha ab chalo.
P=Principal sahib!

Kripa and qazi- may we come in sir.

P= come in. betho.
Kripa + qazi both look at each other and nervously sit down. By accident qzzi misses the chair and falls.

P= qazi tumhen yahan bhi masti suj rahi hai.

Qazi- nahin sir who mein ghalti se…

P= what ever tum chup chap betho.

Kripa- yes sir. Apne haemin yahan kyo bulaiya.

P= Kripa as you are the most sensible student jury ne aur hum ne decide kya hai ke tumhein Mumbai mein Akash university join karne ka moka diya jata hai. Tumhe wahan pe hostel mein ek room diya jae ga aur tum wahin pe raho gi. Aur tum is university ki pehli ladki ho jise yeh moka diya jar aha hai.tum parson ja rahi ho ok!

Qazi- wow! Congrats kripa tum Mumbai. Thnx sir apne hum dono ko itna acha moka diya hai. I'm so greatful.

P= wait a minute. Tumhahra matlab kya hai "hum dono ko".

Qazi- abviously sir mujhe aur kripa ko isi liye to mujhe saath bulaiya hai.

P= qazi tumhari galat fehmi mein abhi door karta hoon . SIRF kripa Mumbai ja rahi hai tim nahin. Meine to tumhein is liye bulaya tha ke tum kuch seekh sako na key eh rockstar bane raho.

Qazi makes an angry face and then kripa and them both go outside.

Qazi- budha mujhe jaan ke usne bulaiya take mein jealous ho sakoon. Waise kripa mein tumhare liye bohut khush hoon. Tum Mumbai jao gi.
Kripa walks lost in her dreams.

Qazi- kripa………… her kripa.

Kripa- haan!

Qazi- kya hua tum khush to ho na tum principal ke office mein bhi kuch nahin bola.kya hua.

Kripa- pata nahin mujhe ek ajeeb si khushi bhi ho rahi hai aur gham bhi kyon ke mein hamesha chahti thi ke mein Mumbai kii sab se bade college mein jaoon lekin mein yahan tum, mama aur papa ko chor ke kaise jaoon gi.

Qazi- aare kyon fikar karti ho dekhna mein kuch dinon ke baad wahan tumhare paas aoon ga and mein to us budhe ko majboor karoon bhejne ke liye!

Kripa laughs and the both go to their classes. At the end of the day they both go home. Kripa goes to her mom.

Kripa- mama mujhe apse kuch baat karni thi. Who…….. actually………mama mujhe AKsh university Mumbai mein jane ka moka mila hai.

Kashish- kya wow. Kripa mein tumpe naaz karti hoon. Par akele.

Qazi- aare amam kya hua who bachi nahin hai who sab manage kar sakti hai u know…

Kashish- chup khud to kuch karta nahin hai aur doosron ki taraf dari karta hai. Kripa mein to man jaoongi par tumhare papa se baat karni ho gi. Mein koshish karoongi. Ab tum jao mein khana lagati hoon and don't worry. Aur tum bhi qazi.

Qazi ok mom!

People please reply I need ur comments to encourage me please!
Pooja922 thumbnail
come on!!..ur doing a fantastic job..plz cont......its great so far!!!
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

My story is called………….
                       ❤️ Deewana Pyar Anjana Yaar! ❤️
                                           Part 4 >>>>>>>>
Mumbai- Akash University

………Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.the car stops and so does tani (screaming).

Tani- angad. Oh god everyday this is wot happens to me. Lagta hai ek din mein apni awaz zaroor kho doon gi!

Angad- Well angad khannna aise hi gari chalet hai.

Angad and tani get out of the car all the girls look at angad. Their faces strat glowing after seeing him. Angad and tani are both walking through the corridors and all the girls are like hi angad . hello angad. Angad kaise ho. And angad is blowing kisses to them in the air and saying hi babez. U ok girlz! A girl fainted wen angad gave her a flying kiss!They both reach the canteen and their group of anjali, kavya, kumud, josh and some others are there waiting for them.

Josh- hey look they r here!

Angad – wassup man!

Every1- hey angad he tani.

Tani- hey every1.

The bell goes and every1 goes to their classes. Wen angad and their grup sits down the teachers come in. Every1 stands up and says- "good morning miss"

Teacher- good morning everyone!

Angad- (shouts) well Hi miss. How are you?
(every1 laughs)
Teacher- awwwwww how cute of u angad . mein bilkul theek hoon. You are soo cute.

Angad- thankyou miss!

At the end of the day angad and tani goes home and their other friends go to their homes!     

Back in Kashmir=

Kashish- Sujal who kripa ko Mumbai jane ka mika mila hai. Use akash university mein addmition mila hai.

Sujal- reading the books-lekin kripa ne to kabhie apply nahin kya to phir.

Kashish- who actually uske choose kiya gaya hai aur who bhi jana chahti hai kyon ke who apni parhai achi tarhan karma chahti hai or mein bhi yehi manti hoon.

Sujal- magar who ladki hai. Hum use akele kaise jane de sakte hain.

Kashish- sujal(she comes and sits nxt to him) humein who sub kuch nahin mila aur jab humare bachon ko mil raha hai to hum unhe kaise rok sakte hain aur kripa ab badi ho gayi hai aur main janti hoon who humara naam zarror roshan karegi ek din.

Sujal- acha theek hai mein tumhari baat man leta hoon par who kab ja rahi hai.

Kashish- Parson bas kal se uski packing shuru!

Tomorrow comes as kripa unpatiently waits for the answer. She got up early and went to the kitchen.

Kripa- mama who………….. apne papa se bat ki university ke bare main.

Kashish- han beta aur who man bhi gaye.

Kripa kya? Thnx mama. I love you. Ab dekhna mama mein apne sapne pure karoongi.

She turns around and sees kashish with tears in her eyes

Kripa- mama kya hua. Kya ap khush nahin hain?

Kashish- aare pagli yeh to khushi ke ansoon hein. Meri beti humara naam roshan karegi sse badi aur kya baat ho gi.
After a couple of emotional moments to make thngs better kripa says…

Kripa- mama jane ke baad please Qazi ko mat dantna please.

Kashish- tum phir uski taraf dari(taking his side) kar rahi ho.

Kripa- mama please.

Kashish Acha theek hai. Chalo ab paking bhi to karni hai.

Next day:-
At the airport-

Kashish-(crying) Kripa apna khayal rakhna aur sab kuch sahi karma aur han khana bhi time pe khana aur….

Qazi- mama usko pata hai acha ab dono bye kaho mujhe kripa se bat karni hai akele mein.

Sujal- kripa beta. Mein tumpe vishvas karta hoon isiliye tumhein bhej raha hoon akela.

Kripa-papa mein apka vishvaas kabhie nahin toroon gi.

Qazi- ho gaya sab ok mujhe ab bat karni hai.
Qazi pulls her to the side.

Qazi- yeh lo meri photos. Waise bhi tum hostel mein rehne wali ho to ladkiyon ko meri tasweer zaroor dikhana. Dekhna sad dekhte hi fida ho jaeingi. Aur haan pohonchte hi call zaroor karma ok.

Kripa- tum bhi naa acha ok announcement ho gayi hain mein chlti hoon.
She gives qazi a quick hug then goes to sujal and kashish and hugs them and kisses them goodbye. All 3 of them are wavng to kripa and she is waving back!

The real adventure starts now lol !!!!!

Reply peeps I've only been riting for you lot and no1 is replying it upsetting me please!!!!!!
😭
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
😭 i can't belive this i rote all this for you peeps and you lot haven't replied once. i'm really upset. if my story is that boring please tell so i'll stop!!! 😭
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
kk peeps this it 4 2nite i'lll do the rest 2moz and i can't beleive u lot didn't rely i don't even if i shuld rite the rest or not coz u people are kinda ignoring me and not replying!!!neways thnx for atleast looking at me and i guess its my 1st time i'm ritng a fan fic thats y u lot don't like it bye every1! 😭
AngadKripa4eva thumbnail
It's really good. Please continue. 😃
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
lol thanx for replying and i will continue 2nite late! please peeps support it!
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

My story is called………….
                      Deewana Pyar Anjana Yaar!
                                             Part 5 >>>>>>>>>>

The plane lands and Kripa comes out of the airport with her luggage. She was told that there will be a girl there to pick her up and she will have a board saying "kripa-akash University." It is really crowded so kripa is looking around nervopusly then she takes a deep breath and see's a girl standing the with a board. Kripa waves and goes to the girl.

Kripa- akash University.
The girl sez yeh.

Kripa- hi main hoon kripa sharma.

Anjali- hi main hoon anjali. Chalein.

Kripa Hann chalo.

They both sit in the car and soon they get to know a lot about each other. Anjali tells her that they r both staying in the same room at the hostel and kripa is happy to know this.then the reach the hostel.

Anjali- chalo kripa. Main tumhein humara room dikhati hoon.
Kripa- theek hai chalo.

When they reach the room kripa is very happy. She puts her luggage on the bed.

Anjali- acha kripa tum fresh ho jao phir mein tumhein college ki canteen mein miloon . Tum koi taxi ya rikshaw lena or usko bas akash college kehna . who tumhein pohncha de ga. Ya phir mein tumhara intezaar karoon.
Kripa- nahin mein pohunch jaoongi. Theek hai to phir canteen mein milenge ok?

Anjali- ok bye kripa.

Kripa- bye.

When anjali goes kripa opens the window and sees the busy roads of Mumbai and looks as far as she cud and then remembers to call Kashmir.

Kripa- Hello!

Qazi- yao yao. This is qazi the rockstar. Ap kise pat karengi.

Kripa- Qazi mein kripa bol rahin hoon. Tum kabhi nahin sudhro ge.
Qazi- Kripa(sujal and kashish both come to the phone) kaisi ho tum theek tarhan pohunch gayi na…. acha yeh ek mint mama se baat karo.

Kashish- hello kripa beta kaisi ho tum theek tarha se pohunch gayi
The camera comes to kripaand they show tears running down her cheeks.
Kashish-….. hello Kripa tum sun rahi ho na!

Kripa(crying) I love u mom or mein bilkul theek tarhan se pohunch gayi hoon ap please fikar mat karma or papa hain kya!

Kashish- haan o yeh baat karo.

Sujal- hello kripa beta . tum theek tarhan se pohunch gayi.

Kripa- ji papa aur ap theek hain na.

Sujal- haan beta mein theek hoon tum pleasae apna dihaan rakhna aur haan dil laga ke parhai karma.
(in the background qazi is asking for the phone)
Sujal- yeh lo qazi tumse baat karma chahta hai acha beta bye.

Kripa- bye papa mama aur apna khyal rakhna.

Qazi- hey kripa tum kahan reh rahi ho. Girls hostel mein na.

Kripa- haan to.

Qazi- kya koi ladki tumhare saath room share kar rahi hai.

Kripa- han ek ladki hai to sahi uska naam anjali hai.
(qazi thinks of kajol from the film where her name was anjali and goes in his drem world thinking of him and kajol as anjali)

Kripa- hello…….qazi.

Qazi come out of his dreams.
Qazi- acha theek use meri tasweer zaroor dikhana ok bye.

Kripa- acha theek hai bye aur mama, papa ko tang mat karma bye!

Both of them hang up. then kripa opens her suitcase and puts her clothes in the wardrobe. Then she takes her blue and white churidaar and gets ready in it to go to University. She goes outside and waits for the rikshaw and tells him to go to akash college. When she gets there she gives the money to the driver and steps in the college. Everyone is looking and laughing at her because every1 else is so modern and she is wearing so old style clothes. She is really nervous and looking down and then suddenly she trips over a stone but luckily doesn't trip up.She is walking through the corridor trying to ask the people where the canteen is but nobody answers and suddenly she bumps into some1 and all her books fall on the floor.
P=person
Kripa- aare. Dekh ke nahin chal sakte kya ap.

P= yeh agar mein AP se kahoon. She looks up at the person.

Kripa- acha theek hai kamaz kam madat to karien.
Person bends down and helps her. They both get up.

Person-pehel ap ko yahan pe nahin dekha. Kya new ho tum.

Kripa- han who actually mujhe puchna tha ke kya ap bata sakte hein ke canteen kidhar hai.

Person= go straight down the corridor then turn left the right then again right then another left and another left then go straight and then turn around and come straight back down with a right then left and then left again then another right and another right then come go straight.
As soon as the person finishes he leaves from there.
Kripa- aare rukiye main…….woh…..

Then kripa starts walking the way the person told her saying right then left no left the right as the ends with the instructions she finds herself back at the spot she started at. She was really angry 😡 and realized she was fooled. the bell goes. She finds a teacher and asks about the class. As she walks every1 hears her heals they all sit on their places thinking it is the teacher. Except from one person with his back to the front of the class.
Kripa enters the class and every1 takes a breath and goes back to messing around.

Anjali- hey kripa come here.

Kripa looks at her and comes towards anjali.
Kripa- hi!

Anjali- hey kripa itni der kyon laga di mein tumhara canteen mein intezaar kar rahi this lekin tum ai hi nahin.

Kripa-woh actually……..

Anjali- newayz pehle inse milon. Every1 this is kripa aur Yeh ahi kavya love of my life.

Kavya- Hey!

Kripa- namaste.

Anjal- yeh hai josh humare gang mein sab se stupid .

Josh- thxn anju for the intro but no. hi.

Kripa- namaste.

Anjali – aur yeh hai humari apni kumud.

Kumud- hi kripa. Kaisi ho tum.

Kripa-mein bilkul theek hoon.

Anjali- aur yeh hai………
He turns around…

Angad- hey I'm angad. (and he forwards his hand to shake with kripa's)

Kripa- (doesn't look at her face just looks at his hand and shakes it and looks up. TUM! 😡
She takes her hand away.

Anjali- tum ise janti ho.

Kripa- aare tum ise nahin janti yeh mujhe corridor main mila meine pucha ke canteen kahan hai to isne pata nahin mujhe kahan bhijwa kar wapis usi jagha pe le aya.

Anjali- angad. Tum phir se.

Angad well u know mein aisa hi hoon.

Anjali- angad. Sorri kripa yeh naye students ke saath aise hi karta hai.mein uski taraf se mafi mangti hoon.

Kripa- aare yeh kya kar rahi ho. Its ok.(she looks at angad angrily.) 😡
Then the teacher comes in and kripa gets scared and suddenly sits on angads lap then they looks at each other and kripa fastly sits nxt to him coz the teacher comes in. 😡 oh god help me.

Teacher- acha maine suna hai humari class mein nayi student ayi hai wot her nae han Kripa sharma.
Kripa gets up in hurry
Kripa- I'm here sir!

Teacher- yes hi kripa mera naam professor malika seth hai. Mein tumhairi chemistry ki tacher hoon. Aur han aj se tum usi seat pe betho gi angad ke saath.

Kripa- KYA! 😡

P. mallika- koi problem. 😕

Kripa- 🤔 errr… nahi maam.

p.malika- II'm sure u'll have a nice time in this college.

Kripa- yes maam.
She sits down and looks at angad with annoyed face. 😡 And he is just sat their with a look of I win u loose(lol). 😉

That's it for now it's a quite long part so hope you enjoy peeps. Chemistry and both kripa angad sat together.(wot do u think peeps)lol

Please do support me and send me comments!thnx!
namo thumbnail
👏 u r doing a gr8 job plz cont...its really different go on..... 😃