Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Funny indeed, Anu. I find it really difficult to see any good team losing (except for Italy). As if, if it were in my hands I would hand every team a cup....and give Germany two๐Ÿ˜†. When I hear a team losing...it doesn't affect me that much. But as soon as I see a player crying, I get so upset. Especially when the player is someone whom I so adore...Kaka. He is like the only player in the Brazilian team whom I find very endearing. Others toh I admire them as players, but am not at all a fan otherwise. I even felt sad for Japan when they lost to Paraguay...lol. Brazil toh phir bhi is a really good team which actually deserved a spot in semi-finals. I is ishmart.....initially out of boredome, but then to avoid being upset....I didn't watch the penalty shootout of Ghana-Uruguay. I didn't know which team will win (although I expected Ghana to win), but knew that whichever will lose I will be sad. Kaka's breakdown is enough of a dose for me today.

Netherlands were good....really good. But they got the edge when Brazil lost their head. Hmmm...Brazilian players went berserk as soon as the first goal happened. I guess they weren't expecting to get a goal from Netherlands, just like most of us didn't. I am assuming that Brazilian players were already pretty confident about the fact that they will easily reach to the finals, and a goal within 10 mins against Netherlands made them over-confident probably. So receiving a goal may have been a huge blow for them๐Ÿ˜•. Sad......

Kal toh its Germany-Argentina match. I am not gonna watch it. Now that Brazil is out....I think Spain will win the WC. Unless Paraguay miraculously kicks them out. Its pointless to speculate though.....nothing is happening as per my assumptions...๐Ÿ˜†

EDIT: Imran-Sonam the next SRK-Kajol? WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is like the heights of being ridiculous and delusional. People are getting crazier with each passing days๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Melissa - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL I'm also trying to avoid thinking about the result of the Germany-Argentina match.....I feel nervous about watching it....man it's gonna be a rollercoaster for sure....currently anything is possible in this WC....there are no easy wins.

Originally posted by: Melissa

EDIT: Imran-Sonam the next SRK-Kajol? WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is like the heights of being ridiculous and delusional. People are getting crazier with each passing days๐Ÿ˜•

EXACTLY.....WTF^infinity, dude! This is what I'm reading in the bolly forum and it's annoying the heck out of me....Leave SRK-Kajol ALONE, ppl! Delusional hone ki bhi HADH hoti hai! Seriously ppl have LOST it, big time.....Seriously I-S don't even HAVE dhang ki romantic chemistry and these ppl have already reached SRK-Kajol comparisons?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

90% of even the positive reviews are commenting more on Sonam's wardrobe and fresh screen presence than her acting๐Ÿ˜†.....Now I'm a Sonam fan but I'm not BLIND to the fact that she DOES look awkward in this movie....it showed in the promos only....dunno what ppl are so blind about.....and as for Imran....his reviews are also ranging high to low....seriously the reviews all just make it sound like....don't think much...enjoy a 'mushy' movie with a 'fresh' pairing, that's it๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
I capped some pics.....all posted in the R.com pic gallery waise....but here are some of my favs:

AreYaar thumbnail
Watching this show sometimes makes me feel like some frames are such masterpieces....the way they are shot...the camerawork, the acting....and such PERFECTLY beautiful bg music....this was one of those shots in the epi for me....melancholic R-I lost in their own thoughts....not paying attention to what the client is saying....yet it was such a poignant moment....the distance that had cropped up b/w them was portrayed so perfectly in this single frame shot....no one's even moving, the camera slowly pans in....the bg music just highlights it all perfectly....LOVED it.

AreYaar thumbnail
The moment Rishta.com got it's name! Woohoo! All thanks to Huzeifa! lol

AreYaar thumbnail
"Shhh....unhein mat batana ki main kahaan hoon....I'm drunk!" LMAO Ishaa๐Ÿคฃ

I loved Rohan's expression here as Isha rants at him that he left the company and he's also like Ashish....there's like myriad emotions that seem to be going through him....surprise on some level, intensity, confusion, maybe a little hurt....so much....

Cranky Isha making a pouty face....LOLL....I thought she looked adorable

Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Finally Rohan takes the wine away from her....Stop it! LOL

"Akele nahin hoga mujhse! Nahin hoga mujhse!"

"Tumse ladne jhagadne ki zaroorat padti hai mujhe! Tumhare khali cabin mein jhaankti rehti hoon main pura din....Aaj apne aap se baat kar rahi thi....tumhari awaz mein"

"Nahin hoga *shakes head* "Mujhse nahin hoga akele".....Rohan's expression and that slight smile here *sigh*

"Tum mujhe aise kya dekh rahe ho?"
"Kaise?"
*sticks neck forward* "Aise!" (lol)

"Ms. Isha Mirchandani....kya mujhe naukri mil sakti hai? Full time...."

"I'm not joking....I'm back"

I LOVED the way Isha's expression changed here and the way her face kinda crumpled as she started crying before throwing her arms around him to hug him.....awwwwww

AreYaar thumbnail
The moment speaks for itself....

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu......AWWWWWWWW That scene ๐Ÿ˜ I toh don't even had the time since Wednesday to watch it again or go fangirly about it....

Your sigs are pretty...
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This must be the 10th time now that I must've seen this scene.... it was such an awwwwwwww moment! Rohan's expressions changing from hurt to serious to amused to sober to happy to contended to hmmm .... very nice. I am not sure that every actor can manage such a rapid transition. What a talented actor this guy is! When I read about his struggling days I felt very bad.