Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

I could so identify cuz I have a friend from college who gets just as hyper about smoking and smokersπŸ˜†....personally I can't stand the smell either....ughhhh.

I hear you .... I can't stand smoking or smokers either ... Once my I went for team dinner with my colleagues and they chose to sit in the smoking section of the restaurant. I being polite didn't say anything, but the aftermath was horrible. I almost threw up ... yuccckkk!

Re: SGP - That's the beauty of Suhana. That she does things without malice in her heart. But only Ishaan and Badi Maa can see that (for now) :-) Although I loved the episode, I was thinking about whether this temporary fix solved the problem. I think it only melted the bhabhis momentarily. Should Suhana err again, she'll be in a much bigger trouble with the bhabhis. I wish Suhana had got some lesson out of this cold war, at least. I can understand Badi Maa's philosophy, lekin phir bhi ... Anyhoo, apna kaam toh enjoy karna hai ... I loved yesterday's and today's episode. Yesterday I was ROFLing when Ishaan was telling Suhana about his idea of romance ... what a bhondu he is truly! πŸ˜†

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Some of my friends from college later went on to be major smokers....and it's difficult cuz they're your friends also and yet sitting around them gives you this massive headache cuz the smoke just gets to you.......*sigh*

Re:SGP....well I think this is deffo a more permanent solution than the last time when Badi Maa had intervened.....R&D understand her a bit better now....I'm sure she'll err in the future also, but this incident has laid the foundation for them bonding more than they've had the chance to ever before I think.....getting to spend time just by themselves together....that was the whole point....like Badi Maa said....it's not about 'suljhaana' as much as it's about 'milana'....and that is what is happening now....these three are getting the chance to bond....THAT is healing the rifts more than any apology could manage to.....them getting to know each other better....bond.....I think Suhana did learn a little bit of a lesson from this cold war although I wish someone had made her realize more overtly just HOW irresponsible she'd been....but anyways, I liked the epi cuz I thought they showed it all very naturally.....sometimes little gestures go a long way in healing rifts....especially in the case of R&D....they are just the type to melt over just a few words of genuine affection and care too....so I liked it.
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Brazil lostπŸ˜•...that was unexpected. And even though I was literally praying for their defeat, I ot really upset watching Kaka and others cry. Its so disturbing to watch anyone lose (well, except for Italy)

Anu....I love the Rohan-Isha siggies that you are using!!!! Is the 'heart has its reasons' siggy free for use? Please...can I use it?
Edited by Melissa - 13 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Re:SGP....well I think this is deffo a more permanent solution than the last time when Badi Maa had intervened.....R&D understand her a bit better now....I'm sure she'll err in the future also, but this incident has laid the foundation for them bonding more than they've had the chance to ever before I think.....getting to spend time just by themselves together....that was the whole point....like Badi Maa said....it's not about 'suljhaana' as much as it's about 'milana'....and that is what is happening now....these three are getting the chance to bond....THAT is healing the rifts more than any apology could manage to.....them getting to know each other better....bond.....I think Suhana did learn a little bit of a lesson from this cold war although I wish someone had made her realize more overtly just HOW irresponsible she'd been....but anyways, I liked the epi cuz I thought they showed it all very naturally.....sometimes little gestures go a long way in healing rifts....especially in the case of R&D....they are just the type to melt over just a few words of genuine affection and care too....so I liked it.

red - exactly. I 100% agree with what you are saying Anu. Even Rajni and Disha are simple people who melt over few words of genuine affection and care ... in a way it is their magnanimosity to forgive Suhana without an apology, but I too wish that someone had told her how she had erred ... that's all :-)

Mel - I know Brazil lost ... It was shocking! I was rooting for Brazil and Argentina in the finals. Lekin ab toh, can't say... Germany vs. Argentina and Ghana vs. Uruguay .... for some reason, I don't want Germany to win.
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I missed two episodes of SGP...and I'm too zoned out to YT it...They sound like fun epis...*sigh*

Ahhh I tried smoking once πŸ˜ƒ two long drags..full on gunda style....
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I've been missing SGP since a week I think.. The last episode I saw was when Badi Maa and Rano were discussing stories.. I think I'll catch up on them tomorrow afternoon when they repeat all the episodes! πŸ˜ƒ

Brazil lost.. and I was kinda happy.. Everyone was so sure that Brazil would win.. so I wanted them to lose.. sounds twisted I know.. *shrugs*
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wait.. Brazil LOST!?!?!? OMG! I come in her to lurk for a minute and this is what I see! That was totally unexpected! 😳 *blinks in shock*

P.S. I don't know who all is here because before I could lurk I saw this news, but HEY everyone!! πŸ˜†
nimrah thumbnail
Heyloo Fivr! Hows life? Coping up with the mad schedule? πŸ˜† I don't think anyone is here except for me.. so you're stuck talking to me.. πŸ˜›

Yes Brazil lost.. shocking, I know.. but I was quite pleased.. On another note, I see a Chand Chupa Badal Main sig you're using.. Are you watching that show!? Hows it? You like it? It looks quite boring from the promo.. so I didn't attempt watching it..
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nimrah

Heyloo Fivr! Hows life? Coping up with the mad schedule? πŸ˜† I don't think anyone is here except for me.. so you're stuck talking to me.. πŸ˜›

Yes Brazil lost.. shocking, I know.. but I was quite pleased.. On another note, I see a Chand Chupa Badal Main sig you're using.. Are you watching that show!? Hows it? You like it? It looks quite boring from the promo.. so I didn't attempt watching it..

Hello fellow-dazzler!! *waves excitedly*

MCAT's on the 16th! In two weeks! I hate Physics! Organic is the best science there is! And I will go binge on movies the hour after I get done with the stupid test! There! Now that that's out of the way.. πŸ˜† 

And I wouldn't call it being stuck talking with you - I call it my "khushi kismati" k I ran into you here! *flutters eyelashes*

Umm.. Lets see.. It's the first RS show I've seen so I find the lack or abrupt camera angles and zooming quite refreshing. Acting wise, I think we have a decent bunch there - but the main lead (the guy) totally needs to work on his delivery and expression. He has a very lethargic look about him which drives me up the wall. The girl (Neha) is very natural, compared to him! And plus Nivedita's a somewhat extreme version of me so I like watching it. Give yesterday's and today's episode a try if you want to see whether you'll like them. They were the better of the lot this week. If you don't like them, you probably won't like the other episodes either.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S. There's a Banner Contest going on in LTL - If you are free shree, drop by and vote for your favorites. You don't have to watch the show, you just have to have an artistic sense.. Which I know you and I both have!! *dazzles some more*

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
nimrah thumbnail
Oh my.. Khush qismati.. I'm honoured! *dazzles happily* πŸ˜† Oh god! Mcat on 16th!? All the best for it yaar! πŸ€— I know you'll do great! I still have 2 months before my MCAT!

Hmm.. I have quite a bad experience with a RS show.. *cough* Munna show *cough* but I'll give those 2 episodes a try since you recommend them.. The girl is an extreme version of you? LOL I'll have to see this girl's character then.. πŸ˜†

Okay.. voting in that thread.. and I do watch that show every now and then so I have an idea what is going on in that show.. although recently I haven't been watching ANY show thanks to FIFA.. but I'll vote nevertheless.. Thanks for the artistic sense wala compliment as well fellow dazzler.. *high five*