Kaun Bola Kaun Bola....(SR)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
For all those ppl who proclaimed after the AR hug that Riddhima still loves armaan need a reality check and they HAVE to watch today's episode....Recently there have been so many instances where its been proved ridhhima is in love with sid but today's episode was classic! Sheer Magic i have to say!

The way she hugged that photo! Well...The feeling cannot be described and can only be felt...And we felt it....Love is in the air babeh...Not bad Mrs. Modi...Not bad at all!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

who wud hv thought that Sid will bcome Ridz UNIVERSE

hats off to cvs for showing the transition soooooo beautifully

but i wished the 2nd date was longer...................

it ended sooooooooooo quick

they cud hv showed us a slow dance

but nahin.....................the first date as at least longer

anyways i loved the ARSH FE scene

also the way Rdz was tking to Sids photo........

in the hugging it...

getting all pink.......awwwwwwwwwwww

not bad Mrs.Riddhima Modi
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

RapπŸ˜ƒ

Leave aside the Fools.πŸ˜†
They Will not accept the Truth.
They need to take a Sigh & breath a new Life.πŸ˜†
Kutte ki dum hamesha tedhi hoti hain.πŸ˜†
Enjoy Siddhima Love & Romance.πŸ˜‰

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the hug was absolutely not a AR hug not from either side...........it was a SR hug...riddhima assumed it and armaan knew it..........

if people think that emotions are like switches you press off and on then u need rethinking.........armaan will always be special and a cherished memory for riddhima but siddanth is her reality........she ofcourse realized that hug it was not siddanth but armaan ,she loved armaan with her whole heart once how would anyone expect her not to recognize him but the best part was the woman who stood there and walked out was mrs.siddanth modi who had no guilt ,no remorse  that armaan witnessed what he did but yes a worry that armaan has yet to move on........

yesterday riddhima was adorable......i have never seen her soo happy ,content and in love in ages........the way she remembers the date,talks to sid in hte photo frame and then hugs their pic as if it is the most precious thing for her and yes anything asociated with sid ,about sid is indeed very precious to her..........it was a very poignant scene yesterday.......
wolum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous post. You catch my word. I think its time for everybody to think their respective pair instead of staying just one point that rid love which person. Now she may have some feelings towards arman since arman is alone but she loved sid and I believe that rid will also be happy when she finds arman and shilpa together. I think this day is not so far and we can find serene in this forum.
coolala124_KKB thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ridz still feels for Armaan for sure...
 she hugeed him accidently but realised it soon enuff coz she still remmbrs his ehsaas n sparsh...
 he did not have to turn to show it was him but she "felt" it was armaan, n dat happens only in love!!

even later wen sid entered she was not comfortable wid SId in Armaan's presence!!! n dat silly sid was askin such a silly ques, " tum chup kyun ho?"
chup nahi toh kya bhangra karegi " yay mere do- do premi ek saath" LOL

n remmber wen she leaves d room she turns back n looks at Armaan, not sid!!
 sid ke saath toh she has only accepted her fate n feelings bhi naturally hongi naa, coz dats reality, but it doesn mean dat she's done wid every single feelin she ever had for Armaan!!
 dat will never or can nvr happen!!!
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolala124

ridz still feels for Armaan for sure...
 she hugeed him accidently but realised it soon enuff coz she still remmbrs his ehsaas n sparsh...
 he did not have to turn to show it was him but she "felt" it was armaan, n dat happens only in love!!

even later wen sid entered she was not comfortable wid SId in Armaan's presence!!! n dat silly sid was askin such a silly ques, " tum chup kyun ho?"
chup nahi toh kya bhangra karegi " yay mere do- do premi ek saath" LOL

n remmber wen she leaves d room she turns back n looks at Armaan, not sid!!
 sid ke saath toh she has only accepted her fate n feelings bhi naturally hongi naa, coz dats reality, but it doesn mean dat she's done wid every single feelin she ever had for Armaan!!
 dat will never or can nvr happen!!!

I have an answer to everything you said and i would have written them down also but then i realized is there any point? Whatever makes you happy hun! Just wish you read the rules before commenting on a SR topic πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: rapunzel84

I have an answer to everything you said and i would have written them down also but then i realized is there any point? Whatever makes you happy hun! Just wish you read the rules before commenting on a SR topic πŸ˜›

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
parishima thumbnail
[QUOTE=rapunzel84nice post everything is subjective in this world.if people do not believe that she moved on and she love her hubby form core nobody can convince them to believe that because if ridz see at arman  while talking they makes it as love scene out of it because they do not want to believe that ridihma is in love with siddhant modi.you can not help them. they never change their opinion
battu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post hunn ... 😊
Aww so very beautifull hug ... SR ROCK !!