Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Bugger

@49erfan- Thats what Maan khurana loving it too these days πŸ˜† ..geets bak bak is like a music to his ears .....πŸ˜†

@rusha - hhahahah ..i m glad u could laugh loudly today while watching the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Show mein tabhi mazaa aata hai jab khul kar haso πŸ˜†. geet was at its best today. Her dialogues rocked. She is giving tuff competiton to maan's sarcasm factory... ab toh bechare ki factory hi band ho gayi ....aaj jo geet ne dho dho ke words maare hai us par ...he was completly  πŸ˜†

@missbubbly - i know yaar their chemistry rocks ...one of the best chemistry on television. πŸ˜›

@ red.... sooooo tru .... Maan tries his best to be sarcastic ... and geet  comes out with a zinger that has Maan shell-shocked ...... He's a goner yaar ..... like you said khushi khushi dhust dhanav ban ne ke liya tayaar hai ......
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LMFAO geet was hilarious today! i LOOOVED her!! "parye mard" LMFAO🀣 haha. and maan was all "yeh lardki, pagal hogaye hai!" haha. todai's episode was fantastically comedic!
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rusha4003

@ red .... that was priceless .... Maan was shocked beyond words ....  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ ... you're right ..... Zindagi me pehli baar .... bahut kuch ho aha hai Maan ke saath ..... 🀣🀣🀣

Hahahaha!! Rusha am so sure very soon..we might have this same dialogue..with Maan saying " zindagi mein pehli baar Maan singh kurana ko pyaar hogaya hai".......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³........Heheh i hope so..though i know it'll take centuries for him to accept it!...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I'm still watching yst's scenes..and am so gonna be watching Today's one again..

BTW i have a doubt..this NT and Maan bit is getting freaaaaakky....The part when Dadi talks abt a girl for Maan, did you see NT's reaction..it was so shocked..as though she doesn't like the fact that Dadi wants to get Maan married off..Smth definitely going on there.....πŸ˜•
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Bugs .... geet ne aaj maan ki bolti band kar di thi ....look at what akudu .. saaru maan has been reduced to πŸ˜† u r right ... each and every word was a diamond .... and maan's expressions .... priceless 🀣

@Usha .. so u watched the epi alone? good for u ... i wasnt alone but luclily mother was in her room .. father had gone somewhere so even i was khl kar hassing πŸ˜†
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

" Paraya Mard ke Ghar " ..... 🀣 can you beat that ????

Which sec in her right mind would say that to her Boss ?

Geet tho aaj Maan ko poora pagal kar di .....

Maan poor guy was see stars ... maybe constellations .... Whattttt ????? .... What is happening in my planned-life ????

My sec is calling me names and forcing me to come to office at night ?????  

Ye kya ho raha hai mere saath ???

Yep only geet can beat that 🀣 .....I think only "Mujhe jyada bak bak karne ki aadat toh hai nahi" dialogue is left for her to say 🀣 Imagine if geet says this what would be Maan's reaction πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

I think next construction of khuranas would be .....Khurana mental hospital designed by Geet handa 🀣
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arwen...

geet ke moun se aaj moti baras rahe thay 🀣 her names for maan .... those comments on fone ..... she was fully charged today 🀣  and maan enjoyed each and every moment .. except off course the fone ones which i m sure he will laugh over pretty soon 🀣 dadi has chosen the pefect kudi for her ladla potaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh shasha .... she is a goner .... she can demote herself ... promote geet .... her MK now prefers being Dusht Danav ..... only for Geet off course 😳😳😳

@ red ... Dadi ki jai ho .... πŸ‘ ... she knows what exactly her pota Mr. Attitude needs .. a girl who can give him double attitude ... Hamara Geet tho is fast becoming an expert in shooting zingers at Mr.High-n-mighty ......

Would love for Dadi to start match-making, putting Maan in all sorts of situations with Geet .... ek taraf Dadi ... aur dusri taraf Geet .... Bechara Maan ... bura phasa ..... between the devil and the deep sea ...  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Arwen11 thumbnail

" Paraya Mard ke Ghar " ..... 🀣 can you beat that ????

Which sec in her right mind would say that to her Boss ?

Geet tho aaj Maan ko poora pagal kar di .....

Maan poor guy was see stars ... maybe constellations .... Whattttt ????? .... What is happening in my planned-life ????

My sec is calling me names and forcing me to come to office at night ?????  

Ye kya ho raha hai mere saath ???

Maan is in lurve honey πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is losing his marbles πŸ˜† and geet ..... there is a candy brand here ... of which the tag line is .. chalti jaye chalti jaye chalti jaye πŸ˜† thats what geet was today ... unstoppable ... she actually reminded me of her namesake geet iof JWM ...πŸ˜†
Arwen11 thumbnail

@ red.... sooooo tru .... Maan tries his best to be sarcastic ... and geet  comes out with a zinger that has Maan shell-shocked ...... He's a goner yaar ..... like you said khushi khushi dhust dhanav ban ne ke liya tayaar hai ......

totally agreee ... saracasm gaya tael laney πŸ˜† he is now more interested in khitar pitar of geet πŸ˜†

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£...........I can't stop laughing! Geet is beyond hilarious!!...The way she spoke, his expressions, body language everything!...Love that telephone bit when she shouted at him those bad words...and also that cabin one when she mutters something..and he hears.......LOL Maan really knows how to pretend that he didn't hear anything..."Kya kaha tumne..?"...Like as if he doesn't know...

Plus the meeting...the way Maan was counting down to Geet speaking...."aur do mins bas aur Ms Geet...."..*smirks*........Ahh Maan aren't you supposed to be paying attention to the meeting..πŸ€“ but instead he was counting down..till Geet speaks........🀣 ...hahahah tic for tac..he can't wait to get back at her..and shows he still the best by making Geet speak.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Blueberry , Maan was more interested in making geet speak than on the projectπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Now a dayseevrything starts on gee tand ends on her ...woh tha na Kurbaan hua ka verse "ke tum jahan pe shuru hue main khatam hua" 🀣 ...aisa hi tha ....woh shuru hui nahi and maan's mouth is zipped wierd facial expressions 🀣

Adi was as usual..HEH HEH HEH funny!.....

Adi : HEH HEH HEH..ah..ahh..umm..sir..sir..woh mein kai rahta ki...yeh jo project hai..

Maan: ADI, agar tumhara khud ka idea hai tab tum kuch bolo..*stares at Geet*....kisi aur ki idea ko kuch kehni ki zaroorat nahi...😳

Adi: *adjust glasses* Right sir sits down........πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ......

Maan oh Maan..just say you want to hear Geet's sweet voice...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...No need to be so angry with Adi..poor boy..let him just carry on with his "HEH HEH HEH".........πŸ˜†...

Maan was like MSK here ...jo soch liya woh karna hai ...adi u dont get between MSK and his geet ..wahi achcha hai πŸ˜†

I am so loving this offfice scenes going on..Geet being so cute..and bubbly..and Maan to think that he even gives in to her..the way he tolerates her...!!..He always loses his cool..but then tries to focus..and remains calm....Love them abt them!...So cute so see him give in to her..like that last part where he agrees to working in the office...
Yeah i know he finally gives in what geet wants ....mere office mein wahi hoga jo main chahunga ...buss yeh toh sirf dialogue bankar reh gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

One more line that was funny..Maan saying "Maan singh Kurana ka phone cut...?".......😲.......πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..Dude relax! Don't tell me this is the FIRST time someone rejected your call..? No big deal!....It reminded me of his stardard lines "Zindagi pehli baar Maan singh Kurana......"............Hahaha he has so many of FIRSTS...

hahah i know ...as i said MSK sirf dialogues hi bolega ab ..it wont get implemented anywhere .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...usey bolkar ho khush ho lene do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They both are just perfect for each other! Drashti, wonderful acting! πŸ‘ Guru as usual was fab!..

Arwen11 thumbnail

@ red ... Dadi ki jai ho .... πŸ‘ ... she knows what exactly her pota Mr. Attitude needs .. a girl who can give him double attitude ... Hamara Geet tho is fast becoming an expert in shooting zingers at Mr.High-n-mighty ......

Would love for Dadi to start match-making, putting Maan in all sorts of situations with Geet .... ek taraf Dadi ... aur dusri taraf Geet .... Bechara Maan ... bura phasa ..... between the devil and the deep sea ...  πŸ€£

but since he loves both the devil and the deep sea .. i think he will do just fine πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† today geet it one sixer after another and maan on the other hand was clean bowled πŸ˜†
and when he finds out what DD means for the rest of the office ,.,, he will be hell bent on making sure that it means the same to Geet as well 😳😳😳