Track different than Article?

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

Just wanted to point out that i am confused. In the articles it states that manav will marry shravani. Though in today's episode, there was a happy ending as both manav and archan were given a chance to re-unite. So the articles are totaly different from the videos.

So do you think they changed track because of TRP
                                             or
One of them, manav/archana will refuse to re-uniting.

What do you guys think??
Im equally confused πŸ˜† let's wait for tom's ep 😊
there is no point in predicting as w have seen all predictions went wrong in divorce epi these articles are usually misleading
Yes Yaaar! Even I am maha Confused! One of the article said that Shravani and Manav won't get married 'coz Baba will die on that day itself but now they are showing something else.πŸ€”
kl hi pta chalega..
ki hakikat h ya topi pehna diπŸ˜†
Surely, this time archu is going to refuse for marriage.
We will find out tomorrow khhichdi kesi paak rahi hai.  Knowing Ekta not what it seems.
at this point anything can happen...i think even the creatives are confused as what to do πŸ˜†
lets not believe on such articles...they r trying 2 make us mad n stick 2 the show..... we always read some article.... but the track never goes thay way.... no point in believing these articles.... lets watch the show....
Okay, now in SBS they told that when Manav is about to put Sindoor on Archana's forehead, Shravani comes back and then when manav is going to get married to her, someone will die. Now the only person who is going to die is baba so it seems now even Shravani-manav wedding will come to a haltπŸ˜•

What soughta Twist is this meant to be?!?🀒