aww
thank u so much for the appreciation

love
pooja
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
                   PART 2

Ok people listen, this is gonna be one boring part, i am warning u in advance, but from here, the story shall take a lift, hopefully. Plz bear wid this one.

Geet Handa, that was her. She moved to the stage, n was now talking to the Principal. Her talk was long, Maan wondered what all did she have to tell the Principal. His main worry was his group, they'd proudly introduced themselves, all brainless people. Though she didnt know his name, but he was sure he too wud be screwed wid his group, the Princi knew him too well. Once, the Principal glanced towards Maan, n it looked as if he was thinking of something, but he didnt show his actual feelings. The Princi finally said,

"Students, disperse to ur classes. All the best for the day. Maan, STOP! Wait here, with ur group"

Maan n his group knew they were gone, he tried keeping his face calm, but his insides were shuffling bad. Tara suddenly came to him, she pressed his shoulder, to say all will be ok, he nodded, n she left. The Princi came to them wid the new girl, n Maan saw the girl had lowered her head. She kept nodding n answering in monosyllables to whatever the Princi said, but no more than that.

"Maan, meet Geet, Geet Handa. She's new to the college, second year. And Geet, this is Maan, Maan Khurana, the best student of the school. And u say u've been introduced to his group, right?"

Geet quickly glanced when his name was mentioned, n lowered her eyes again, she nodded when the Princi asked her the question.

"I still dont get it how come no one was welcomed this year too, Maan? But i guess u're too good at it. Anyways, Geet, i am sure these all will help u if u need something, they arent as bad as they show. Come with me, i'll get u familiar wid the college"

"Sir, i can walk wid u, if u wish", Maan n the others were confused as to why had he made a request, but being the nice man he was, the Princi agreed. Maan waved to his frnds, n walked away.

"So Geet beta, hows everyone at home?", the Princi asked Geet, shocking Maan,

"Everyone's good Uncle, i mean Sir", Geet fumbled,

"Ha ha ha, same problem as ur brother, he also mixed it while calling me Uncle and Sir. It was hilarious to watch him fumble too, just like you. You r similar to him in so many ways"

This made Geet smile a bit, and Maan saw this. Her smile was different, his heart was immediately jumping to see this, but she again turned to normal, n Maan was left confused.

"Oh Maan, u dont know na, well Geet is the daughter of a very good friend of mine, Mohinder. First his son passed out from this college, with flying colours, n now, Geet, we expect the same from you, right?"

"Sir, i dont know, coz i can never be like Bhai, never", Geet said softly, n her words held a deep meaning, which Maan noticed.

"Anyways Geet, u've seen the whole college, this is ur class, and Maan n me, we can go on from here, all the best", Princi said n walked away wid Maan. Maan had wanted to wish her too, but he thought abt the morning incident n moved on.

Geet entered the class, n chose an empty seat for herself. She was sitting on the second last bench, whn a girl came n sat besides her. She sat extremely close to Geet, n this made her uncomfortable. She tried moving to the other side, but the girl also shifted. Finally, after trying a lot, Geet gave in n waited for the lecture to begin. The lecture went quite well, n Geet was surprised to see tht the girl besides her had slept throught the whole lecture. After the professor left the class, Geet wondered whether she shud wake up the girl or no, but then she decided to wake her. After a lots of efforts, the girl finally woke up, with a scream tht hit Geet's ear drums hard. She seemed to notice Geet who had her hands on her ears.

"Oh, i am so so sorry, i didnt mean it to be like this, its just tht i missed the lecture, sleeping (she grinned sheepishly), and now i'll have problem in understanding the notes", the girl said it in one go,

"But u didnt make any notes?", Geet tried to figure in,

"Ha ha ha, i never make notes, wo mere friends hai na, they might have made for me. I ask them not to, but they just dont listen", she continued,

"Oh, ok, now i gotta go, bye", Geet started going away,

"Areh wait, stop stop, hi, i am Tara Khurana",

"Uh, hi, i am Geet Handa"

"Yeah i know, heard Princi telling, anyways, Geet, u totally rock, in the morning, the song n all tht, was just wow. Maan ki to shakal dekhne wali thi"

"Maan????", Geet was confused,

"Oh, i keep forgetting, Maan as in Maan, remember him, the guy..."

"Yeah, i know, Principal sir introduced us"

"You know, u r the first one who's beaten Maan at his game, its gonna be tough surviving in the college. So, whatsay, friends?"

"Uh, wo i have my class now, i'll be late, bye", saying this, Geet rushed away immediately,

"Hmm, tedhi kheer, nice one Geet, main bhi dekhti hoon how long are u gonna avoid my friendship?"

Geet didnt know if she liked Tara or no, but she knew tht she cudnt make friends so easily. It might have looked rude to Tara, but Geet cudnt afford to place her trust on a wrong person. Suddenly, lost in her thoughts, she bumped into someone her books fell down. She started picking them n tht 'someone' helped her in this. Finally, she looked up to see a pair of green eyes staring at her. He muttered a 'sorry', n she brushed it off with an 'its  ok'. He further said,

"Hi, am Dev Shukla, n u?"

Geet thougtht it wud be rude if she didnt reply,

"I am Geet Handa"

"Oh, second year, right, Principal told me, i am also new to the second year, just like u, actually missed my first lecture due to some problem, so the Principal said i cud borrow the notes from u, will it be ok?"

Geet was confused, here she doesnt even know this guy, n ye to like, peechhe pad gaya. But since the principal was involved, she agreed.

"Ok, u can have these, but when can i get them back, i need to study them too"

"How abt u give me ur address or phone number, i can send these to u"

"Uh no, i guess i'll take them back tomorrow"

"Hey, chill, i said i'll send them, promise i wont come to ur place, pakka"

Just then the bell rang, Geet was saved from answering. She'd discoverd the guy was decent enuf, n she hadnt wanted to hurt him by refusing to give him her address. They walked together to the class without saying anything, Geet entered n settled on a single empty chair on the last bench. She was glad she wont sit with either Tara or Dev.

Her lectures had gone quite well, n she had managed to avoid Dev n Tara all the time. It was lunch time now, n she sat on one of the tables in the cafe, sipping her coke n writing on her lappy. Suddenly, Tara came there,

"Hey Geet, why r u here alone, come sit wid my friends, i'll introduce u to them"

"Uh Tara..."

"Actually, Geet wont go anywhere, she'll sit here with me", Dev came out of nowhere, settled on the chair next to Geet, n spoke.

"Nahi, Geet will go wid me, i am her friend", Tara said.

"Exactly, u r her friend, but Geet is my friend, so she'll sit here", Dev quipped,

"Geet pehle mere saath thi"

"But now she is wid me"

Like this, they both started fighting, which later changed into scratching n pulling their hair etc. During this, Tara jerked Geet, n her coke fell on her Lappy. Geet was shocked, looking at the black coke on her red lappy. She immediately threw the coke off her laptop, n tried switching it on, but all waste. The laptop didnt work. Geet had tears in her eyes, she picked up her things, n ran off, in between crashing into someone, she didnt turn to look back, just said a sorry n ran wiping her tears.

Maan was shocked, he had just come to the canteen, n he heard all tht drama. He knew it was Tara's voice, n he proceeded in tht direction, when he bumped into someone. He cud hear the person sniffing, n she just muttered a sorry n went off. Maan cud bet it was Geet, but why was she crying. He wanted to ask her, but then he saw Tara. He immediately went there,

"STOP IT"

Tara n Dev were scared by the sudden interference, n they immediately separated from each other.

"YOU (Maan pointed to Dev), stay away from her, get it"

"Dude, u talk as if i'm dying to be wid her. Take her, she's all yours", Dev said n left.

Tara knew Maan was angry abt something, but he cudnt be angry coz she was fighting, this was her daily routine. So she decided to ask him,

"Maan, kya hua, why r u so angry?"

"Tara, just now tht new girl went away from here, why was she crying?"

"What, Geet was crying, oh no, i have no idea why?"

"Ah Maan (the cafe boy Cheenu spoke up), i guess i know, i saw her laptop was not working due to the coke tht fell on it, so maybe u know..."

"Thanks Cheenu, i get it, i'll have to do something abt it", Maan said,

"But Maan, why r u so worried abt her, hmm hmm?", Tara asked naughtily,

"Chill Tara, i need to know abt her, she has challenged Maan, thee Maan Khurana, n she'll bear the consequences. But what were u doing here?"

"Oh, well, i too was getting along wid her, coz she challenged 'thee Maan Khurana', she's got guts, n i love to have friends like her"

"Yeah right, as if i care, hey, idea! Lets have a bet, as to who gets to her first, u as her friend or me as her living nightmare, whatsay?"

"Hmm, sounds interesting, i'm in. Now u will make her life hell, n i'll make sure hell doesnt even touchs her. You'll lose it this time Maan, Geet Handa wont fall in ur trap"

"Lets see, Tara, but yeah, she shudnt know abt it, ok"

"Of course, deal"

As soon as Geet had rushed in the garden, she stayed there for a few minutes, trying to make her lappy work. Finally, after some time, she received a text on her cell, n she rushed towards the gate.

The day hadnt been too good for Aditya Handa. The back to back meetings he had made him tired. Still, there were two important meetings again, without a break. He checked his cell, n saw a msg. He was suddenly very restless, n immediately rushed off. On his way to his car, he asked his secretary to cancel all his meetings. She was confused beyond limits, so she asked him for the reason, n wht wud she tell Mohinder sir abt the meetings, Aditya only replied,

"Tell him its the first day"

The secretary did so, n was shocked when Mohinder only smiled n said,

"Hmm, its ok, i'll handle the meetings"

Geet  felt a surge of relief as she saw Adi descend from the car. He was here so early, n she cud imagine the speed at  which he might have driven the car. She immediately went n hugged him. Aditya was shocked to see Geet crying. He asked her the reason, n she told him all in between her sobs.

"Bhai, all my  work, everything will be lost"

"Kiddo, plz plz plz dont cry, i'll just make it all right, pakka. Hello, Suzi, yeah, i need to get a laptop fixed, n call for only the best people, u get, only the best"

"Kiddo, by the time u're back home, everything will be fine, i promise u, now go n attend ur classes"

"Thank you Bhai"

Geet attended the rest of the lectures with a half heart, her mind was actually wid the laptop. As she finished off wid the last lecture, Tara came n blocked her way.

"Geet, why r u so sad? If its abt the laptop, dont be so upset, i'll help u, i'll get u a new one, n i promise i wont charge u for it, now plz smile"

"Tara, plz, i dont want ur help, neither ur money or ur laptop, u've done enuf for the day, now stay away from me", saying this, Geet left from there. Dev, who had heard all this, followed her.

"Hey Geet, i am very sorry for all that happened, plz, i didnt realise so much wud happen, plz forgive me for my earlier behaviour"

Geet sensed the sincerity in his eyes,

"Ok, u're forgiven, bye, i gotta go"

"Thank u, but since u've forgiven me, let me walk u to the exit. Waise, how r u going, need some lift"

"Um no, thanks i'll manage"

"But i can drop u, see plz if u've forgiven me, then u'll accept my lift, i'll drop u wherever u say..."

"No thanks, she's going with me", a new voice interrupted them, Geet turned around and was shocked to see Abhinav.

"Aap yahaan, kaise?", Geet asked,

"Wo, uh, wo Karishma ne kaha tha ki tumhe pick kar loon, so i came u see, u ready to go", Abhinav said,

"Di, how's it possible, she is in for a surgery since the last few hours, she cudnt have talked to u", Geet questioned,

"Tune lawyer ya detective ban na hai kya?"

"Huh, i didnt hear u?"

"Maine kaha ki ok, i admit, Karishma did not say anything, i came to pick u coz i wanted to, n then even Adi agreed, n he sent u this (Abhinav showed her the laptop), its perfectly fine now", Abhinav said,

"I'll have to thank Bhai asap", Geet said,

"You know wht, u seem familiar, do i know u", Dev suddenly asked,

"Dont u dare use these cheesy lines on Geet, get it", Abhinav spoke angrily,

"I wasnt talking abt her, i was talking to u", a confused Dev said to Abhinav,

"Hello, mind u, i am perfectly straight, n have a fiance too, whose a girl, get it", Abhinav said, trying to cover his shirt,

"Ha ha ha, Abhinav, caught u, it certainly is u, ha ha ha", Dev laughed like maniacs,

Abhinav scrutinized the guy, while Geet stood confused, when Abhinav shouted,

"DEV KE BACHE, its been so long, how r u, i missed u dude"

"I too missed u so much (they both hugged), well mom did tell me to meet u, but i didnt know it wud be so soon, i am so happy"

"Uh, somebody cares to share?", Geet asked,

"Geet, this is Dev, Dev Shukla, my cousin, in fact my favourite cousin, my best brother n best friend too. He'd shifted to London when we were young, before i'd met u guys, n now am meeting him. When did u come back?", Abhinav said,

"Me, i came just yesterday, i've joined this college, in same classes as Geet. But dude, if Geet is ur fiance, n she isnt a doctor, but mom told me u were engaged to a doctor...", Dev said,

"Helloooo, stop, who gave u the idea tht Geet is my fiance, she's my sister, bro"

"Your sister? You were like so protective tht i thought, n where did u get a sister from?", Dev asked,

"No no, actually, Geet is Karishma's sister, my fiance, Dr Karishma Handa, u see, n Geet has always been my sister", Abhinav replied,

"Oh k, i get it, so Geet, small world, nahi, we just met, fought, apologised, n now, we r family", Dev chuckled,

"Yeah, its one small world, welcome to the family", Geet smiled, n Abhinav was happy to see this, tht Dev was the reason of this smile, he had heard the word 'fought', but he wud ask Dev abt it later.

"So Dev, where r u staying", Abhinav asked,

"I am staying at the hostel of the college"

"I'd thought so, now come wid us, pick up ur luggage from the hostel, n u r staying wid me. Early morning, i like everyday give attendance at the Handa house, i'll drop u there, n u can come wid Geet to the college, what say?"

Before Dev cud reply,

"Haan jeej, i guess its a good idea. Dev shud stay wid u", Geet said,

"And what abt us coming together?" Dev asked Geet, n he was serious,

"Yeah, i dont mind coming wid u, i'll have company too", Geet replied,

Abhinav was happy wid Geet opening up a little, so he added,

"Yeah, now lets go"

Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wooooow the second part is just amazing... i like it aloooot and it's really not boring... i can't wait for the next part.... i lke the bond between adi and geet... sweet bor and sis relationship...and i want to read how maan and geet become friends...
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I did not find it boring at all.....infact, it was a great update! Lolz......Maan cares for her hun......or it's just the revenge.......I think both..😉😆......and Tara.....lolz......she is a chipkoo.....😆😆😆.....same goes for Dev as well......both were trying to chipkofy with Geet.......lolz.......and Geet's family is sooooooo cute......love the bond they share! Do update soon and thanks for the PM!
rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
damn cool
i hope dev is a positive character here
and he will not create any problem b/w maan and geet
update soon

raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it..not boring.......