Devi

30 June Written Update:Full Time Nautanki

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyoooo Readers😳

So How are you guys?!? 😃

Toh Chalo, Let's see what Nautanki takes place this time in our PraLaksh world toh let's start by saying Devi Maiya Ki JAI👍🏼

Zombie and Villian Meena-Kumari Talk😕
Like you all guys read yesterday that there was a knock on the door when both Taiyyji and Taniya were in the room setting up their plan, both of them are shocked. Now Taiyyji goes and hides behind some curtains and Taniya asks who is it. Pranay answers that its him. Now Taniya goes and opens the door and she asks him that Why did he come. Pranay says, "Taniya, I have come here to ask forgiveness. Please forgive me for what has happend to you and this I am asking on behalf of my Datta." This irritates Taniya even more and says, "Why are you asking me forgiveness from your father's side. He is nothing to me and you should be saying sorry to me 'coz you are the one who has hurt me and you are the one who has changed a lot. Now please leave from here." Pranay is still determined to talk to her. (Abay Oye! You are not supposed to be wasting time with this Chamakcholi man😡😆). Pranay continues to say, "Please listen to me Taniya. Dun' ignore me like this. I am not going to forget you. I am just going to be married for 3 months and this doesn't mean that I'll forget you for that much period of time. Infact, I won;t forget you for 3 generations also." While Pranay was saying all this, Taniya was busy giving all sorts of hatred loooks as her face was turned away from Pranay. (She is now confusing me! She loves him or not?!?😕)  Taniya gets really irritated now and says, "Please Pranay, I dun' want to share you with anyone so now Please leave me alone so that I can feel better now." Pranay, as usual becomes sad (Yaane kii he starts his competetion and gives Zombie expressions☢️ and leaves). Now Taniya checks whether he left or not then closes that door and calls Taiyyji out and tells that they are now safe and both give evil smiles at each other.😡

The D-day for Pranay and the Happy day for Lakshmi and the Nautanki watching time for us😆😆
Now in the raj mahal, the Bharath is getting ready and outside Rani ma, Taiyyji and the duplicate mallika Sherawat are talking about the last minute preparations. Now in Lakshmi's house, even Ghasita is talking to Pandit-ji about the last minute preparations. Now Golu comes with the water with which Lakshmi should be taking bath and gives it to Suhaagi. Suhaagi calls Behoodi Dhaniya and tells her to get the bathing session ready. Now this Behoodi is into her full competiting mode😆 and starts giving her Zombie☢️ expressions and takes the water from her.
Now the scene shifts to Pranay's bedroom where he'll be getting ready and at the same time, there will be a girl with her fave caoverd with her dupatta standing outside and looking into the room at pranay and giving those evil looks😡 (No prizes for guessing who she is, guys!😛). Finally, this lady gets inside Pranay's room and shuts the door behind her. Pranay is shocked to see her in. Now this lady takes out her dupatta from her face and Pranay gets Shocked to the power of 2 after looking at her face. (hehehehe😆 I am in a mathematically mode today and BTW, the girl is Taniya, our Pyari sii Villian Meena-Kumari😳). She comes towards him and says, "Look Pranay, I have not come here to make you weak or something but You go and handle your responsibilities there and I'll try managing myself here." (Yeaaaaaaaa Right! She has not come to make him weak!😡😕). Now pranay gets fultoo emotional and hugs her😕. He tells, "Taniya, I am just going to be away from you just for 3 months And moreover, this shaadi is not a shaadi but it's a sauda so why worry?!?". To this Taniya replies, "What 3 months pranay?!? What 3 months?!? You know that I can't stay awayd from you for even 3 seconds and you are talking of 3 months?!?" Now Pranay hugs are again😕.

Pranay showcasing his amazing Zombie☢️☢️ styles😆😆
Now Pranay is finally ready and comes out with a crown soughta thing on his head with some beads hanging infront to cover his face a bit. (Arrey guys! that crown what there wear during marriages by the Dulha naa! that one....😃😉). His mom takes his arati and finally the music by the band starts and Pranay now goes into his competition mode. (After all, he has to now compete with 2 other dhamakedar competitiors😆😆😆). He is now looking like a zombie☢️ and walking like a zombie☢️ 😆😆. Taiyy-ji's 'not so happening' son tries to make him dance but he forcefully snatches away his hands from him and that too in a superb zombie☢️ style. (Hehehehhe🤣 This part was worth watching guys.😆😆).Over here, the wedding journey first starts with Gun-shots so all men over there with guns in their hands start firing in the open sky.😃 And now, the scene is shifted to Lakshmi's house and over there, Lakshmi is all dressed up in her bridal wear and she's smiling to herself in the mirror and her mom comes and becomes so happy looking at her daughter and bridal wear. (Yep! lakshmi looked like a true Indian beauty in those clothes.😳).

Now starts the Actual Drama😆😆
Pranay his on his way to Lakshmi's house in his car and he is sitting with his Bhabhi.(In hindu marriages, the groom is to be sitting with his sister 'coz a sister plays a very important role in the begining of the wedding. Since Pranay had no sister, his Bhabhi is their to do that beginning rituals😃). While they are moving in the car, Pranay gets a phone call and it's from none other than TANIYA😲😲😲. Pranay picks up and from the other side, she says, "Pranay, I have tried my best to manage myself but I am not able to do it furthur and moreover, whatever you are doing, you are doing for your family's betterment so now I have decided to leave and I would be going very far away." and she hangs up the phone. Pranay's face which was screwd up with the Zombie expressions☢️ is now turned into a double decker Zombie expression☢️☢️. Now in the Raj-Mahal, Taniya is shown giving all her evil expressions and it's then showed that she had cut her Veins🤢. (I dunno if she has really cut her veins🤢). Now pranay tries calling her back but she ignores the call and tells to herself, "Now let's see Pranay whether you hear your wedding bells or my love song" and she gives those evil smiles again😡🤢. (But she did loook like she's in pain too.😕). Pranay now tells the driver to stop the car, takes out his crown leaves from there, leaving our Duplicate Mallika Sherawat in her shocked expressions😲😲

Lakshmi's wedding stopped now?!?😕
Now finally Bharatiyans car arrives at Lakshmi's home and everyone gets down. The Garland putting session goes on and then ghasita sends Golu to get Pranay out of the car since it's a custom and when Golu goes to the car and opens the door, only Pranay's Bhabhi comes out and no Pranay will be visible there😕😲. The whole crowd sees the absence and they start muttering non-sense😕. Raja-saheb is shocked😲 and asks Urvashi (Pranay's Bhabhi and our Duplicate maliika Sherawat😉) about pranay and she says that he left when he got some call. Now everyone is shocked there. In lakshmi's room, Lakshmi is sitting there and her friends are teasing her and now, Suhaagi and Bhantoo's wife enter the room. Lakshmi's friends ask them if Dulha's Arathi is over. and to this, Bhantoo's wife rudely replies, "Whose Arathi will we do?!? the air's arathi when Dulha has not come only!" Now lakshmi is sad and shocked and Suhaagi is in crying mode.

Episode Ends!!

Precap: Raja-saheb is back in the haveli and he is talking to pranay. He says to pranay, "you have made a promise to me and now you have to come and fulfill it." Pranay replies,"but I have also made a promise to Taniya and i can't break that" Now raja-saheb says OKAY and from behind him, he takes a gun😲😲 and pranay screams , "NO DATTA!"😲

OMG! This raja-saheb such a emotional Blackmailer!🤢

You can hit the like button if you have liked my update.😳 and comments are welcome too.😳

Edited by dazzlingangsta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahma_07 thumbnail
thanks, when i was watch the episode i was thinking if  taniya really loves him or not and what's up with taiyyji.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Rahma, I am actooly confused about what's up with both Taniya and Taiyy-ji. let Vrisha come analyse the matter.😉
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yikes - does this mean raja is going to shoot Tania dead? 😲  Don't mind that much if he shoots himself!!! 😈

I do think Tania really loves him, but she doesn't want to be his 2nd wife, nor marry him as a divorcee, and hence all this.  But since she's been unable to warn Lakshmi and get them to refuse, she tried one last attempt to sabotage this - or else, once Pranay marries, he may  not want to hurt Lakshmi after 3 months.

But sad that it had to take such a turn.  Just wonder whether the villagers will take Raja Beardo into pieces for insulting Devi maiya like this? 😈
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrisha

Yikes - does this mean raja is going to shoot Tania dead? 😲

I do think Tania really loves him, but she doesn't want to be his 2nd wife, nor marry him as a divorcee, and hence all this.  But since she's been unable to warn Lakshmi and get them to refuse, she tried one last attempt to sabotage this - or else, once Pranay marries, he may  not want to hurt Lakshmi after 3 months.

But sad that it had to take such a turn.  Just wonder whether the villagers will take Raja Beardo into pieces for insulting Devi maiya like this? 😈

Good Good! you came to analyse the situation. I was waiting for you only!😃

No re! I dun' think Raja will shoot her. He might be pointing the gun at himself.😲

Yea...It looks like Taniya came there to enjoy the Raja-mahal atmosphere only.🤔

hahahah! the villagers will throw live anacondas on Raja Beardo if they come to know about the sauda he made to insult Devi Maiyya.😆😆
Edited by dazzlingangsta - 13 years ago
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
raja beardo. 🤣 i love that name.