• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet and her thank-yous stole the show today

Maan just kept on repeating one sentence- kuch kehna hai Geet

and as usual Geet innocently nods her head and says yes

then carries on as if there had been no interuptions

Maan was trying to act impatient but you can tell he was enjoying the attention

made me wonder that Geet said so many thank-yous for all the things Maan has done for her

but she still has not thanked him for risking his life, having a sword fight with a bunch of people on order to save her-then trying to stay awake the whole night so her brother doesn't come to kill her....still no thank-you

I really want a scene where they talk about hoshirpur times- Geet could mention how she use to hate him before and thinking of his as mean guy but now starting to respect him. I want Maan to pry what was happening with her at the time. Basically I want some mention of their time together before he employed her. What do you think guys? It seems like they ahve kind of forgotten those days together. 😕

Edited by perfectdreams - 13 years ago
Hey i really liked ur post!!....I too want her to thank for the things that he did for her in Hossiarpur...it feels incomplete to me as she or he never said anything or talked abt the incident...

can you please post this request on Geet's - Production House Facebook Page....I am sure a lot of people will comment on it and the CV's would see this as well.....or Let me know if you want me to do it and i can totally do that!
I agree I want more flashbacks from then, but I get maybe why they don't mention it. Cause Geet is starting a new life? I think as the misunderstandings start to sprout there will be mention of it 😕

Also, Geet used to say sorry all the time before, now it's thank you. LOL her most favorite phrases?

Jokes aside, I think that after their mishap in Hoshiarpur they just didn't want to talk about it.
believe it or not
I was actually thinking the same thing a few days ago
when Geet was telling Maan that she needs to learn how to deal with situations without help- I would have loved a flashback during the hoshiarpur days. It's almost as if they have seem to forgotten that they have met before this office track- that they kind of hated eachother before. I would love a scene where they reminse about those days- Geet could mention how much she hated it. It would be great.

As mentioned- I loved the thank-yous after thankyous.
Geet was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute today. She really meant those thank-yous and saw it as her rightful duty go thank him.
Originally posted by serendipityusa

Hey i really liked ur post!!....I too want her to thank for the things that he did for her in Hossiarpur...it feels incomplete to me as she or he never said anything or talked abt the incident...

can you please post this request on Geet's - Production House Facebook Page....I am sure a lot of people will comment on it and the CV's would see this as well.....or Let me know if you want me to do it and i can totally do that!

I agree- I think all of us/ couple of people should tell the production house about this
nice post tm
Edited by connectedhearts - 13 years ago
thats a good point
they should mention that
and yes she still has not said thank-you for Maan saing her life
yet she does say sorry and thank-yous for a lift in his car
they should really mention all this
That scene was truly beautiful the way Geet kept on saying thank-you. I am glad that she did make the effort to say thanks but you are right- there was no gratitude for saving her life and fighting her brother. Hope they talk about that soon.
exactly, Geet owes her life to Maan, she is alive only because of Maan, the first time she drowned, that time her brother attacked her, Why is Geet not telling thank you for any of those or why no memories of those days? It is like they forgot that track