Silent Treatment ka asar

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
🀣

OH GOSH, the last five minutes were so were CLASSIC!! Geet's quiet for a FEW minutes and already, Maan is losing his marbles! He's definately darn confused and probably going to taunt and tease and bug her as much as possible to get her to crack and finally speak to him again πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Bechaara, deep down you know you miss that adorable voice of hers Maan πŸ˜‰

Good going Geet, you definately know how to make Mr. MSK dance to YOUR tunes πŸ˜‰ Edited by shockalot - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LMFAO. i knowww!  i mean, he was so desperate to hear her bak baik agaaaain. CANNOT FRIKIN WAIT FOR TOMOROW πŸ˜› lets wait and see how maan singh khurana gets geet to talk again! πŸ˜‰  he is SO in LOVE. 😍

ayesha❀️
wida thumbnail

ahh so cuteeeeeeee

i think after the silent thing..he will never tell geet to shut upp..lol
cause he will miss her blabbering
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOOL so hilarious when geet was mad & she mocking maan .. & maan's experssions i swear iunno if to die over them or just plain out laugh your butt offπŸ˜† when she rejected his call & the file he was like "OMGG here she goes again the queen of drama"
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hmm 5 min k geet k silence ne itna pareshaan kr diya maan kol... awwee.. this shows.. hw much our maan is missing geet's... meethi awaaz..
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I agree.. I loved the last scene.. it was justa rocker! I can't wait till tomorrows episode and how Maan will make Geet start her bak bak again..
Originally posted by: shockalot

🀣

OH GOSH, the last five minutes were so were CLASSIC!! Geet's quiet for a FEW minutes and already, Maan is losing his marbles! He's definately darn confused and probably going to taunt and tease and bug her as much as possible to get her to crack and finally speak to him again πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Bechaara, deep down you know you miss that adorable voice of hers Maan πŸ˜‰

Good going Geet, you definately know how to make Mr. MSK dance to YOUR tunes πŸ˜‰

LOLLLL 🀣 The last few minutes of todays epi made me smile and laugh like no other Geet epi! πŸ‘ I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for the comedic relief! I want to see what happens tomorrow cause Geet and Maan are gonna butt heads for sure, let's see who wins! 😊
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the silent treatment part was crazy 🀣🀣 i m stilll laughing over it .....geet's nakhras and maan's frustration🀣🀣 mindblowingπŸ˜† Geet will make MSK go round the bendπŸ˜† am loving this geet who is not scared of maan and this maan - who preferred living in a jungle - trying to come up with ways to hear geet's bak bak 🀣
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is crazy.
Maan definately does have it in him, but doesn't know Geets has his double!
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh man i  LOVE LOVE LOVE that whole part!! It was beyond HI-LA-RI-OUS!!
The way Geet kept on ingnoring Maan...and Maan........🀣...He was so cute! He just coudn't take it..and there was this part wher he went forward and for a moment i thought he was gonna raise his hands on Geet...but he contolled and kept his hands down!.......🀣

Also they were he said "pagal yeh kya?!.."...and exited her cabin..and the way he entered his own cabin after that....πŸ˜† ..They were both trying not to get in each other's way....Loved it so much! Both Guru and Drashti did an excellent job in this scene..πŸ‘ It was so natural..!! ...Maan's expressions are just wonderful..and Geet is wayyy to cute!

That notepad part......the way she shaked it infront of him....Hahah!...So happy that Maan is gonna play along...i would have expect him to just end it...but yippeee he's playing along....it's gonna be funny tmrw..!...πŸ˜†......One of the best scenes of Maneet for me..loved it totally!...πŸ˜ƒ