worried...scared...dont want to see

LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys...
help karo!!
i am getting worried abt maneet...we all know that the romance is going to be full on this week...........but when the truth is out ...Maan especially is going to be heartbroken...i am sure there will be tears coming soon and all of us will be crying with him and Geet.........There are certain things which are bugging me big time.....please do shed some light

• Will Geet fall in luv with Maan in the coming days - I am n0t sure if she is falling for him or she has fallen for him but i want them to be in luv bfr the truth comes out....what do u guys think
  • will she go back to dev - i would hate this to happen and if it does.................it would be just another tv show for me....i hope the cv;s dont lead the story this way as we all want to see maan and geet together..and top of it i dont think its appropriate to show this as it would set a VERY bad example.......what do u guys think
Please shed some light to these questions which are constantly bugging me................

thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kate-85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipityusa

hey guys...
help karo!!
i am getting worried abt maneet...we all know that the romance is going to be full on this week...........but when the truth is out ...Maan especially is going to be heartbroken...i am sure there will be tears coming soon and all of us will be crying with him and Geet.........There are certain things which are bugging me big time.....please do shed some light

Will Geet fall in luv with Maan in the coming days - I am n0t sure if she is falling for him or she has fallen for him but i want them to be in luv bfr the truth comes out....what do u guys think.....i dont think geet has fallen fr mann yet... bt yes i do believe she has high regards fr mann she trusts him..she know that it was mann who had helped her in her tough times..he's the one who made her strong...as read in articles once the truth comes out mann wud feel more responsible to geet as it is his brother who ruined her life..its bcz of dev that she had to face even death from her brother..so mann wudn by any means HATE geet his RESPECT fr her wud only GROW...even if geet is not falling fr mann she wud soon FALL...cz she will realize the truth that  mann is her true love,her soulmate

• will she go back to dev..ya of course, she wud go to dev and give him one TIGHT SLAP😆..and run back to manns arms!!! . - i would hate this to happen and if it does.................it would be just another tv show for me....i hope the cv;s dont lead the story this way as we all want to see maan and geet together.lets keep our trust in the cvs this time,so far they have shown all the isuues and handled them in a brilliant way..they wud surely handle this situation too in such a way that wudn disappoint us!!!😃.and top of it i dont think its appropriate to show this as it would set a VERY bad example.......what do u guys think
Please shed some light to these questions which are constantly bugging me................

thank you!

Edited by kate-85 - 13 years ago
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well sooner or later maan will eventually get to know the truth.