Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well im hoping veer doesnt find out yet! i was always hoping he would find out after she had repented!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally sad news, but really Vansh character went down the drain :(

Thanks for posting
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i really want tpu get exposed front of every1 and realize her mistakes i dont mind if she has 2 suffer and repent but i want veeya togther in any circumstences....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
precisely kaj! i dont care if veer stays with tapu and says "if u let u go ull get off easy! im gonna make u stay with me and im gonna torture u day and night!"just like dutta bhau! i would LOVE that! why dont the cvs do that?????????????
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

This is the FIRST good change the creatives have done ever since a longgg time. I dont even care if Veer and Ichcha get together later or not. I am just sick and tired of the psycho Vansh/nice Vansh track. Getting rid of his annoying character once and for all is definitely for the best! I'd rather see Ichcha sitting around in white rather than seeing her being mentally and physically tortured day after day.

Maybe the creatives are finally growing some brains!😃
Edited by Kruthika.N - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Are but what is d use if Tapu baba is exposed only in front of Vansh and he dies na. Everybody should come to know abt Tapu baba's sins

Haaan Woh toh Hain But if one of them ends up dying then at least everyone would wanna know what led to all this Then Jogi & Co. know about Marriage thing Now they will know this also [:D/] Veer will definitely come to know about this 🥳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kruthika.N

This is the FIRST good change the creatives have done ever since a longgg time. I dont even care if Veer and Ichcha get together later or not. I am just sick and tired of the psycho Vansh/nice Vansh track. Getting rid of his annoying character once and for all is definitely for the best! I'd rather see Ichcha sitting around in white rather than seeing her being mentally and physically tortured day after day.

Maybe the creatives are finally growing some brains!😃

I have to agree with u on how he was treating Ichcha, it was getting very bad!  He tortured her like hell and really deserves to go! 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 49erFan

I have to agree with u on how he was treating Ichcha, it was getting very bad!  He tortured her like hell and really deserves to go! 

yeah actually CV's 've totally ruined vansh's ckt .😡😡 now still theres time 4 him 2 bcum nice again.if he initially has dis shaquei nature den i wudn't ever wanted vansh wid iccha but its only after his recovery dat CV's turn him insane. so better ic'vecha a widow rather've mental tortoure. i m sad while saying it.😭😭😭

but 1 thing i want is dat whether veer-iccha may get 2gether or not but i don't want veer get stuck wid dat dracula 4 whole of his life.its really v.v.disgusting 2 see it.🤢🤢🤢🥱🥱
SRKLuvr thumbnail
veer and ichha is worse!!!!!! its too complicated now! if they show devar bhabhi falling for each other again im osrry but thats completely against my principles!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

veer and ichha is worse!!!!!! its too complicated now! if they show devar bhabhi falling for each other again im osrry but thats completely against my principles!

it may b against ur principles but atleast our scriptures don't mind it 2. and in kumkum sumit & kumkum were devar-bhabhi but they luked gud & viewers 2 didn't've prob. here its also dat its not an illicit relation so if vansh dies & CV's make veer-iccha 2gether i don't see any prob. in it.

if sumthing shud b against any principles den it shud b  marrying by cheating or blackmailing, making sum1's married life hell by instigating oder"s hubby or plotting sum1's murder.