Dill Mill Gaye

JS lands in legal trouble!

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
A loyal Arjun-Rampa fan, Miss Lovely has decided to go ahead and file a 'defamtion case' against the Lunatic Times reporter Jhoota Singh who in her words,"made a false and defamatory story on the pure love of Arjun and Rampa". She said, " It hurt me and my friends who love AR ".

Jhoota Singh , better known as JS among his readers had published an article in which he called Rampa' blind and deaf'  and made fun of the hug
she gave to Arju mistaking him for her husband Sidhu. He had ridiculed her for not realising that it was the same man who she had hugged many a times.Miss Lovely said that JS was completely wrong here. Rampa did realise that it was Arju 'within a second' after the hug.
Lovely became emotional
as she recalled the scene and blamed Sidhu for butting in between the lovers and smiling happily instead of leaving them alone. "whats wrong with this guy?" lovely asked, " cant he see Rampa  is just trying to fall in love with Sidhu but actually loves to hug Arju?" She added that "JS always gave biased news and he is actually an agent of the SR camp."
"Mein usko choduungi nahin, I will put him behind the bars, u wait and see"

JS's assistant Jhooti refuted the allegations saying "my boss reported what he saw. How can anyone blame him for that?
Anyways he has gone to meet Rampa to clarify certain doubts."

Mean while JS met Rampa and had  a talk with her at her favaorite hideout , the  FE. When asked how she knew it was Arju after the hug, she flipped her hair and said,
" Actually it took 11 seconds for me to realise that it was Arju. I mean I have never hugged Sidhu this way and when I hugged this fellow, it felt the body distinctively familiar. Then I was like , O God! yeh wahi toh nahin, jisko mein pehle hamesha aise hug kiya karte the.. anyways Sidhu wouldnt have stood like a statue if it was him. He is a big flirt u know" she giggled, "jab dekho mujhe kiss karte rehte hain and he loves to smell me and repeats sorry every other second as if my name is 'sorry' not Rampa".

JS- "Madam , u are already married. But why then did u recall all the hugs between a 'paraaya mard" and not ur husband??

R- "See, I am a bharatiya naari. Do u really expect me to hug one and then remember such moments with another fellow??
When I am with Sidhu , I never bother about Arju either"

JS- " So what would u like to tell AR fans and SR fans?"

R- " I know they want me to be with their respective heroes
and I am sure the CVs will try to keep both the parties happy . So guys keep chanting "AR for ever" and "SR needs to Consummate " and I am sure we will do our best to confuse u for ever. Love ya   "

I hope Miss Lovely will not go ahead with the defamation case and spare poor poor JS to write his faaltoo articles.

Related Topic
LinkA Controversial Hug

NOTE- This post is not inspired by any one particular post, though I admit the last one was..
and am thankful to neel_jay for being very sportive about it. In case this particular post offends some one and the mod decides to close it, I would request them to give me proof of my 'mocking' any particular member or pm the real reason for the 'thaala'.

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missy7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me no understand a single word here...pllesa help moiiiiii
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missy7

me no understand a single word here...pllesa help moiiiiii

😆 I dont know chinese.. sorry  cant help u out😳
Missy7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

😆 I dont know chinese.. sorry  cant help u out😳

may you use online translator for moi..thansk plase
me wanna know😭😭😭
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shamil 🤗

Hilarious post and the best part is Actually it took 11 seconds for me to realise that it was Arju. I mean I have never hugged Sidhu this way and when I hugged this fellow, it felt the body distinctively familiar. Then I was like , O God! yeh wahi toh nahin, jisko mein pehle hamesha aise hug kiya karte the.. anyways Sidhu wouldnt have stood like a statue if it was him. He is a big flirt u know" she giggled, "jab dekho mujhe kiss karte rehte hain and he loves to smell me and repeats sorry every other second as if my name is 'sorry' not Rampa".

🤣

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jeeoo Jhootha Singh Ji Tusse great ho !!
I love the answer of Rampa !!!

R- " I know they want me to be with their respective heroes
and I am sure the CVs will try to keep both the parties happy . So guys keep chanting "AR for ever" and "SR needs to Consummate " and I am sure we will do our best to confuse u for ever. Love ya   "

AR FOREVER Nara
SR needs to Consummate naara !!!
😆🤣

JS no more allegation and no legal troules for u u rock Sir !!!!
shamil thumbnail
thanks leah , anna and shanti..🤗
me signing out for now..
its kitchen time for me!
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Uff kisne kiya mere Jhooto ji par hamla main usko chodongi nahi yeh ek jhootarian ka waada hai

JS ji kisi bhi help ki zaroorat ho main hoon na

my fav part this and rampa's message

idhu wouldnt have stood like a statue if it was him. He is a big flirt u know" she giggled, "jab dekho mujhe kiss karte rehte hain and he loves to smell me and repeats sorry every other second as if my name is 'sorry' not Rampa".

-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the article was super-cool..aww hope JS (pyar se bola..😳) gets his way out of this mess soon
awww but i think this topic will be closed..coz it's referring to another member and a topic they made
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
very very good job... plz keep it up...
i hv a request that plz update this JS's life in such small parts as this one n dont write too long. Its hard to read then.

Iss waley article ka size theek he. Plz apni stories itne size par hi post karna. AUR PLZ POST KARNA...😛