Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

yup...........m completely agreeeeeeeeeee...
Behooda Aham...BA in short,,,lo...naya nickname..

ok then BA is done 😉 wat's say 😆
but it's not BA pass Ahem 😆🤣
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bharat9

thanks for the comments!!! mera to maan hai ki gopi and ahem ki life par ek book ho to maja aaye parne ka!!! as we cant wait for everyday one epi to come!! at least we know where the story is goin in a book!!!! and then we'll watch as the epis come!!!

Kansni!!🤣
a good one for her!!!

btw...KSH bole to????

are KSH bole to...u forgot....how could u....bataya tha na...
Koki Sherlock Holmes....saare raaz isi ki nazro k saamne to dan todte hai...

and book....not a bad idea.........roj ek ek epi dekh kar BP badhta hai....Heart beat is up and down....book se sab problem solve ho jayegi...
and agar CVs se script hi mil jaaye to aur achha.....hai na...
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharat9

abhi guys lets keep up with all the nicknames otherwise itne names ho rahe hai ki we'll forget them!!

Behooda ahem...BA!!! Chalo ahem ki qualifications main ek aur qualifiactions use mil gayi from us!! University of Viewers aand Fans!!!!!!!! wht u say???!!😆

Aham is now BA....and dont worry,...i'll open a thread with a Consolidated list of all the nicknames of Aham, KSH and many more....
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

are KSH bole to...u forgot....how could u....bataya tha na...
Koki Sherlock Holmes....saare raaz isi ki nazro k saamne to dan todte hai...

and book....not a bad idea.........roj ek ek epi dekh kar BP badhta hai....Heart beat is up and down....book se sab problem solve ho jayegi...
and agar CVs se script hi mil jaaye to aur achha.....hai na...

oh yes...KSH!!! told you na that now we are havin so many nick names ki confusion hi confusion ho raha hai. now it wont happen!!!

arre yeh CV's ki script kahan se milegi?????
i was trying to search on google like wht will be future story of this show but guess wht no news at all!!!!
here for all the shows and serials we always know like what is coming up but in indian serials looks like they never realise anything only when broadcastin!! itna suspense rakhte hai yeh!!! kiyon???

one more thing, i'v noticed that in many other shows there is like SBS in which they let us know like what is coming up. is there smilar hapeening to SNS??
Telly_Addict thumbnail
SBS, SBB, HA n SBAS are shows which bring parde k peechhe ki khabre for most of the tv shows. Bt SNS ki khabar kab aayegi dont knw.

Suspense to hai, sach me... We r scratching our head so much k kuch pata chale k aage kya hoga agar koi spoiler mil jaye to mehnat nahi karni padegi.
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CVs plssssssss koi spoilers to leak out kar do. inta supsense karna is not good.