Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

soon plse cant wait also😳

i know. ab to aakru ko hasta kehelta dekna hai hum sabhi ko.
waise gopi has suffered enough! she doesnt deserve all these suffereings. she has a pure heart, kindness and love towards others hence she deserves all these things for herself too.
she will get the everything soon.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
are yaar main bhi line me hu.
Ahem cathing gopi, eyelock, gopi sharmaying then ahem too sharmaying.

Kya scene hoga.
bharat9 thumbnail
ahem and sharamana?!!!  seems like yeh us ki image se match nahi hoga!! but at the same time it will be fun to watch him!!!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
wahi to it wil be more fun same time njoy also na.
Ahem sharmaying, hestitating, looking here n there.
Just imagine
bharat9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

wahi to it wil be more fun same time njoy also na.
Ahem sharmaying, hestitating, looking here n there.
Just imagine

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanks again for making me laugh!!!

we are good at imagining!!!!!!! if ahem ever does the sharamana thing, he would stutter at the same time or totally speechless!!!! red face. but ek question hai....will he smile????????????? its hard to see him smiling ever?!! wht does this guy eat/drink/think?? statue sa kiyon hai.....waise ek baat hai yeh to koki ka sharavan kumar beta hai!! koki ki to kismat hi khuli hai, aisa pati, aisa beta aur soo nice bahu!! and aisi good family!!!

πŸ˜†
Telly_Addict thumbnail
no stuttering, i want a clear n loud confession by words. Bas aankho aankho me nahi chalega,
like nw his anger in words i want love also in words.
siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well in this show nothing happens like what we think........................like i had thut tat ahem will leave the bed and sleep on sofa but he did ulta and asked gopi to sleep on floor.................................even yesterday i thut he will catch her but he went away without caring for his so called wife gopi
bharat9 thumbnail
he simply does not care bout gopi any more! he says tht so many times on gopi's face! poor gopi...doesnt even let her say a word. as soon as she opens her mouth, he is like 'bas..ek shabad nahi' as if she has said anything at all!!!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
@siddiqua, u r so right everything is so unexpected in the show.
Two incidents u mentioned i too thought same that ahem is abt to go to sofa n will sleep there bt it was shocking to see him throwing pillow n bedsheet.
Nd in the next one m sure he was first concernd seeing her there on stool bt when gopi looks towards him he moved frm there, bt while looking at his first expression i war sure that he wil go n catch her.
bharat9 thumbnail
ahem is toooo proud to sleep on the sofa.....no way...he cant even think like tht. he doesnt wnt an unpad girl to sleep on his big bed while he is suffering. he wants her to suffer.
it was so bad for gopi to slleep on the floor. she should hav not touched tht thrown pillow!! and give ahem bk! but she is so innocent to do anything like this.