Will Raagni's jodi with Apurva click?:Warning on PG8 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Apurag

Am not sure of Apurva's character name in Bidaai , so just used his name.
 Is there any ruls here of how to select the username?
Just stepped in and you people are attacking.Looks like you guys are not happy.
Nevermind, Apurav's acting will win all your anger, lets wait and see.

it will atke time,these people lost their fav stars recently na,i remember my anger when apurva left kajjal....so i do understand,but like a big apu fan i welcome anyone who loves apurva,he is most humble person and awsome actor๐Ÿ˜
We really dont have any prob with Apoorva but to think of Apoorva Parul together is YUCK.Especially since we love her with Kinshuk.Its so hard to see her with anyone else.

I am sure you guys would have felt TERRIBLE seeing your fav character with anyone else.

No offence to Apoorva and his fans.Enjoy your time here.
Personally I have noting against him.He is a good actor and a handsome man.As RagVir fans so many wanted to see a Ranvir-jealous track.It would have been good if they had that with these three.but he is already her husband.I hope u understand what i am saying since it hapened with Kajal too.At least a good thing there is that they changed both the leads,Wish they did the same here too.
OK then with all due respect to Ranveer and Ragini's fans I will quit this user name and get a new id.
Sorry did not mean it that way!
I like approva but his jodi with ragi ,,i cant take it
sorry
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Personally I have noting against him.He is a good actor and a handsome man.As RagVir fans so many wanted to see a Ranvir-jealous track.It would have been good if they had that with these three.but he is already her husband.I hope u understand what i am saying since it hapened with Kajal too.At least a good thing there is that they changed both the leads,Wish they did the same here too.

well said .

I have no complain about Apurva as he is new for me .I never see his serial..Good luck for Apurva .But  i do not know why i feel some thing empty now .

OK then with all due respect to Ranveer and Ragini's fans I will quit this user name and get a new id.
Sorry did not mean it that way!

hey no need to get offended ..sweety its ur own choice๐Ÿ˜Š
do whatever u want to do..@ the end its u r own life
Thorda waqt chahiye ... iin new fan's ko bhi waqt lagega na ...

Sab thik hojayega ... sab kushal hoga .. mangaal mai hoga...

Sub click karega ...
sab fulfill hoga ... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Am not sure of Apurva's character name in Bidaai , so just used his name.
Is there any ruls here of how to select the username?
Just stepped in and you people are attacking.Looks like you guys are not happy.
Nevermind, Apurav's acting will win all your anger, lets wait and see.

๐Ÿคฃ ... yes bidaai forum is always an attacking forum.. now this is going to change for sure... since 2 leads left the show, so there will not be much divide betn the members... all of them are upset about these changes and you came to the forum with a happy note with new entry... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... to be honest, it is quite difficult to accept the change, esp when they were showing his lips and talks, i wish those were of kinshuk, though initially i was a critic of his acting, but then slowly and steadily accepted him ... now replacement of him, difficult to accept.. hope as you mentioned whether Apurav's acting can win over... as Parul needed a challenge in that opposite actor... as i believe it will bring best out of her.. they should be complimenting each other.. ๐Ÿ˜›
oh my I did notice a bit of attack between sadhna fans vs ragini ...aagin my personal choice ,but apurva is very seasoned actor ,kinshuk when i saw in akjjal was very diffrent,...i loved those lips BTW and oh my god that hello.........was like a wave of nostalgia hitting me...