Mayank Nupur -The Adorable couple- thread#2 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by myownarea

senny, I think she had a smile in many places while dancing, when he came, she had hope that he had indeed forgiven her, though she could feel the slight anger in his eyes, even in one of the moves it was obvious, yet, when they dance in the way they do, after salsa is quite an intimate dance form, she forgets at times that there is anger. Also, in the end, both of them sort of give in to their feelings that had remained suppressed. When a guy and a girl who have not been close to any other girl and guy (respt) find themselves this close and when they have an obvious underlying chemistry, its difficult to overlook the obvious. Hence the softening of expressions.

Very nicely explained. I am still learning πŸ˜† these things. Yeah I agree about salsa being an intimate and passionate dance form. I would have loved to watch their rehearsals in the show with the steps which were there in this performance. When it comes to MN, it is and was never enough. In the end possibly his anger was over powered by other suppressed feelings which he hadn't given much attention to.

It was more of a betrayal by someone more than just a friend which doubled his aggression and hurt feelings but then here in the end it was another story all together. 😳 πŸ˜† Edited by Senny - 13 years ago
god, did I say those things senny, erase
this is abt the adorable couple,.
we r talking abt the passionate couple
(Who are both the same BTW 🀣 )
😳 πŸ˜† Divz well I definitely concur there. MN have excelled in each department no doubt be it comedy, cute scenes, romantic scenes. They always won our hearts. I forgot yes they are the most adorable couple ever, coming back to the topic. πŸ˜†Edited by Senny - 13 years ago

ah yes Senny, tell me which phase of theirs do u like, the nhok jhok or the romance..or the fun stuff or the serious stuff ?? πŸ˜†

IF u ask me I love their scenes (all of them🀣) but then I also realised their scenes are not really uni-dimensional..there is a miixture of various elements, a little nhok jhok, a lotta romance, some commedy and some serious stuff and together u get a wonderful MN scene,....eg....fav scene of

mou, jess , annie, deepti ...πŸ˜†

The first walk after confession πŸ˜†

Great To see this thread opened back again.......

wowwww this is o good to write on mayur confession of love to each-other!!
no words needed to describe how beautiful it was 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
I agree Divz.

Their first walk home after confession still takes me on a butterflies spree, hope i am making sense! 😍
Ah the Salsa dance..............now that was something...............forget the grace and perfect steps..............it was the underlying chemistry that had set the screen on fire.................

It was indeed pyar ke ek unique kahani
aww...
finally my fav thread..
bac again!! it feels so good..
luv u divya..
ohk..wil cum bac tomm..
congrats 2 all my fellow MNians!!!
-supriya
When did topic get reopened? Well great then!

Remember Kajra Re?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R5HjOcidFU[/YOUTUBE]
Wow, finally this topic opened up. πŸ₯³
Will post an adorable scene soon....