Pratigya

No Dosti...Only Biwi

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
🀣 Krishna's dialogues cracked me up today. He's completely alien to the idea of friendship between a man and a woman. He goes on to say tomorrow you will ask me to tie a rakhi on you or make yourself my baap. 🀣 Poor Pratigya doesn't know how to explain his stupid but innocent queries. So it's not even friendship yet simply because he doesn't really understand why it's needed in a marriage but it will happen even if its unknowingly i.e. he already acted as a friend when he cheered her up not so long ago. It will definately be interesting how their story goes from here! Every scene of theirs is thorougly entertaining! I absolutely LOVED the first one with Krishna messing up the cupboard and it was so good to see Prats smile!!! I think the best moment was when Krishna was sitting on one of her saris and she was trying to pull it out. Such a cuuuuuute scene!! 😳

Kal Krishna ko daat parne wali hai...phir se! πŸ˜› But I'm sure it'll be fine by the next morning.Edited by *Reemz* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

🀣 Krishna's dialogues cracked me up today. He's completely alien to the idea of friendship between a man and a woman. He goes on to say tomorrow you will ask me to tie a rakhi on you or make yourself my baap. 🀣 So it's not even friendship yet simply because he doesn't really understand why it's needed in a marriage but it will happen even if its unknowingly i.e. he already acted as a friend when he cheered her up not so long ago. It will definately be interesting how their story goes from here! Every scene of theirs is thorougly entertaining! I absolutely LOVED the first one with Krishna messing up the cupboard and it was so good to see Prats smile!!! I think the best moment was when Krishna was sitting on one of her saris and she was trying to pull it out. Such a cuuuuuute scene!! 😳

Kal Krishna ko daat parne wali hai...phir se! πŸ˜› But I'm sure it'll be fine by the next morning.

ye choti moti dant hamare krishu baba ko padni hi chahiye coz he is jus sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cccuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed aur jo cute hota hain use dantne mein maza aata hain....πŸ˜†
pratigya was sleeping like this....

an_jaani thumbnail
lol i havent seen it yet....but seems like the best is yet to come...thanks for the update
sanaya38 thumbnail
i think pratigya should talk to him clearly that she was still mistaking to understand him ...aray bhai apna krishna goal baat nahin samajhta...kyon pratigya ''samjhio k naaahin''
td_dhoom thumbnail
wholesome entertainment kriya scene.after a long time they got a piece of peaceful moments..One of the best kriya scenes.just loved it!!
Krishna was just too adorable and loved him being very talkativeπŸ˜†

chhaya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya today episode is just rockingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ specially when krishna put his hand on her and ask his innocent queriesπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ from pratigya and prats also gave answer very sweetly  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒEdited by chhaya007 - 13 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree today's episode was adorable it was so nice to see prats and krishna getting along. And the way krishna reacted to the idea of friendship in marriage πŸ˜† was cute his innocence showed today when he was unable to understand why he needed her as a friend when he already had friends, he just wants a wife. anyways every single kriya scene was adorable today since neither one got angry and both tried to understand one anotherπŸ˜›
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know yaar..........even i was thinkin wat she wud reply??
wil she lie??..........
pooor krishuuu......he jus wanted her to share her probs...

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seriously krishna was hilarious today!! he so innocently told her that tunna and chandu are there for his friendship 🀣 πŸ€£ so she can only be his wife!
Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanaya38

i think pratigya should talk to him clearly that she was still mistaking to understand him ...aray bhai apna krishna goal baat nahin samajhta...kyon pratigya ''samjhio k naaahin''

YEHHHH !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ KRISHNA SIRF SEEDHI BAAT KARTA HAI N SEEDHI BAAT HEE SAMAJHTA HAI😳😳😳😳😳😳😳! EE LIYOOOOOOOOOO😳😳😳😳 BUT KRISHNA IS NOT SEEDHA SAADA AT ALL!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†