Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
agree with topic maker..Dr.Shilpa's character is annoying to say the least..won't comment on the actor's acting skills but her random fights and pangas make no sense..The other day she lied to Dr.Dhruv just because he was asking about armaan..and the reason she gave was,''dushman ka dost dushman!! ''😕 and i'm still unable to figure out that y she would steal armaan's bike,send him to jail,lie about being intern when she knows the truth has to come out some day...shilpa malhotra=khatra!! OKKKK!! but why??? cv's should tone down her character a bit and put some sense in the armaan shilpa scenes to make them enjoyable rather than annoying!
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail

Originally posted by: -simi-

u chucked out star one from ur TV and yet u come online and come to the DMG channel on IF 🤣

Some ppl dont watch dmg still they go around discussing about it🤣

When people don't have any shit to say back, they are like 'oh damn, i gotz a life ya know. G2g. xoxo.' Hahhhhhhh. 🥱🤣 Hullo, why bother here when you have a life in the first place to take care of anyways?
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

I'm sorry - I'm a KaSh fan and I admit her acting is OTT and the storyline needs revamping badly! 😊 No matter whether you love the actor or not, there are just some truths you can't ignore. And this unfortunately is one of them. Shilpa is over acting and the character is not making sense. I hoped for a better comeback to be honest. Hope the CVs retain the masti element and make some sense of her character 😊

Naah.. Can't agree on the SA stuff.. But the character of SM -- CV is certainly not making it the way they promised..😕 Something's wrong..

It's just SA who is carrying that fabulously😃
-simi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

Relationship between the two????
I do not even have star one or i do not watch dmg but i still do come on the forum

i guess u really need better things to do. why do u come here and argue day and night when u dont even watch the show 🤣
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
alright people, its just a show just sit there and enjoy what they give us... all of us (KASH) fans had to sit their and wait when ridhima was all suicidal going crazy and sid was there for her... we all went through the torture. now finally when armaan is turning normal again ya'll are complaining... LET ME REMIND Ya'll IT IS JUST A SHOW enjoy your life don't waste it by fighting on forums
-simi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab25

When people don't have any shit to say back, they are like 'oh damn, i gotz a life ya know. G2g. xoxo.' Hahhhhhhh. 🥱🤣Hullo, why bother here when you have a life in the first place to take care of anyways?

🤣🤣
its like.
i've said what i wanted and since i look like a loser now, i'll just run out and pretend im the winner here 🤣
AHAHAA XOXO ROFL ROFL ROFL 😉
Alu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -simi-

i guess u really need better things to do. why do u come here and argue day and night when u dont even watch the show 🤣

Are u asking me when you do the same thing
Wow
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have no idea to which group the topic maker belongs,but for once,i agree.
I am a shilpa Anand Fan,she's the reason i actually got back to this shw after a year,but i am sorry to say ,the ridiculous stroy line,the OTT character,the OTT acting,honestly,Dr.Shilpa seems more like a stand up comedian more than anything.I should have known the CVs cant come up with anything original.🤪
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Naah.. Can't agree on the SA stuff.. But the character of SM -- CV is certainly not making it the way they promised..😕 Something's wrong..

It's just SA who is carrying that fabulously😃

I agree it's SA that's making the character annoying with her FABacting skills coz that's how it's supposed to be! And yeah SM is Annoying but STOP bashing SA!