Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karans_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
awww that was sooo cute......😊
AR r tooo adorable......seriously feels like they are teenagers...
ayush oh god....pls take him away.....

loved it to the core......
update superrrrrrrrrr sooooon.............
πŸ˜ƒ
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
awesome part
thanks for PM
continue soon

love
Riddss
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
congrats for new thread

love
Riddss
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no!!!
Rocha Di!
I'm so sorry Im late!
Mai country mein nahi thi aur the Stupid Internet woudnt let me open ur thread!!!!!!!!
Lekin the part late hi sahi FANTASTIC tha!
I fellin love with the first word!
Lol!
I want to know how they confessed so please note that!
Oh no again!
Mr. A is Aayush!
He's just plain trouble!
I don't like him at all!
But I'm sure you will make everything okay!
Haina!
Lol!
Love you like hell!

Jinsz AKA Swevilish Vampire!
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations for the new thread!!!

Reserved for now.

Edit:

Hi Richa!
I enjoyed reading this part. AR, hah! Awesome as always. I so felt that Armaan is being attacked all the time and I presume that it is Ayush who is doing it. And Anjie? Oh god, why did she get Ayush back now. How and what will Riddhima do now. I hope that Riddhima speaks out the truth and Armaan gets to know about Ayush is stalking her. I am all eager to know how will you take this forward. Please continue soon!
Edited by Prasanthi - 13 years ago
cuteshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey whole part was good except that of ayush and misunderstanding of angie
bhoomi_K thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heya richa!!!!!!!
awesome part!!!!!!!
i soooo hav a feeling that the person wantin 2 harm armaan wil harm ridhima!!!!!!!
hope dat bad man is reveled soon!!!!!
but i suppose its ayush!!!!!
hope ridhima tells anji that she loves ammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanx sooooooooooo much 4 da pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

richa_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: coolvini4u

*EDITED*

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...!!.....
πŸ₯³ M first to comment.........*does a jig*..

Hey Richa
πŸ€—

Once again  congo yaar.....
πŸ˜†

Btw, u knw wat last tym during the confession update i was really suspicious that you wud get some twist in the story .. n No wonder it knocked like an uninvited guest.....
πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I mean Ayush AGAIN....... 😑.. i m really gonna knock his head off ... I am cent percent sure that its HE behind all the mishaps ... From the beginning i have been nagging you about him .. but now its just unbearable...!! WTH is he upto.. ?? Does he think all this will show that he loves Ridz.. ? Dumb-headed jerk...!! 😑 .. N on top, this Anji .. cudnt she use her brains before pairing Ridz with Ayush..  atleast she cud have first confirmed with Ridz about it.......i mean she got so presumptuous about such an imp issue.....(U knw the way she was jumping with excitement at Mr.A thing i was skeptical about her correct judgement......

Btw, AR moments and their relationship is turning "WOW"... simply luving it... N Man! Armaan knew about the so called intentional accidents .. 😲.. dat was really shocking but interesting .. really eager to know wats coming up ahead.....Ur updates are day by day making me hooked up yaar... loving the track .. please end this Ayush thing .. he's just unbearable....hope his reality unfolds infront of all.......

N lastly, your parting message was like amazing ... and as usual realistic ...

"Life has a knack of coming up with unexpected surprises at every turn, but if you believe in yourself and are true to your heart, nothing can separate you from your cherished goals. "

So true .. and i guess its true in every sphere from success to relationships.....πŸ˜ƒ

Please Continue Soon..  Thanx 4 d pm...

Love
Vini
Veggie Vampire..πŸ˜†

Hello Veggie Vampire πŸ˜ƒ Hope all's well!

Coming to your favourite punching bag Ayush........yaar, some of you were missing him, so I had to get him back πŸ˜† On a serious note, he is back but for a reason sweetie, which will soon unfold.

I know you are angry with Anji for being so presumptuous and for not using her grey cells to decide what her sister wants........but trust me, many (not all though πŸ˜‰) elder sisters are just like that......as they are really protective about their younger siblings (especially younger sisters), they think whatever they are doing is in the best interest of their kiddos. This shows their immense love for their younger siblings, but at times, their judgment can also go wrong and this is exactly what happened in Anjali's case....but don't worry, things might take another turn soon.

Thanks for your comments dear and also for appreciating the parting shot........pata hai, whenever I write an update, I always try keeping in mind to add those parting messages coz I know that Veggie Vampire loves reading them. πŸ˜›

Love and hugs,
Richa

richa_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Nahi nahi nahi
Ye kya kiya Richa di?
Anjali is really a very bad detective
I hope Riddhima gives a nice answer to that Ayush 😑
N Armaan knew it all? 😲

Di, is Ayush ka kuch karoooooooooooooooooo
Warna main aapke FF mein enter karke uska gala dabane waali hun
Sachchi..
U know na, I'm capable of that πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

It was a really cute part
Loved AR!!!!!

Life has a knack of coming up with unexpected surprises at every turn, but if you believe in yourself and are true to your heart, nothing can separate you from your cherished goals. [Armaan here]😳

I really hope Riddhima does the same

Plzz di Ayush ko nikaaaaaaaaaaaaaal doooooooooooooooo

Thanks for the PM
Take care
Love,
Ashu

Yep Ashu not Sweet Vampire πŸ˜›

Hellllllllooooooooo.........here comes the next vocal hater of Ayush πŸ˜ƒ I know you are angry at his entry dear, but the story has to move forward na....😊 Anjali bhi aap logon ki hate list me aa gayi hai kya πŸ˜› no no, yeh mat karna, she is a sweet person.......but a little overprotective when it comes to her sister.

Ayush ka jald hi kuch karungi.....just wait and watch πŸ˜‰

Life has a knack of coming up with unexpected surprises at every turn, but if you believe in yourself and are true to your heart, nothing can separate you from your cherished goals. [Armaan here]😳    That was a smart way to decode the parting message πŸ˜‰

Lots of love,
Richa di

Edited by richa_b - 13 years ago
richa_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash4life

CONGRATS on the 2nd thread!

You completely deserve it, you're a BRILLIANT writer, and have become the FF I most look forward too!!

Awesome Update! Loved it!

Aaah That was such a shock, him being Mr A!!

But Gosh AR are SO cute! All the moments in the meeting, and at the beginning watching the DVD.....AMAZING!!

Update again soon please πŸ˜†

Thanks dear.........that's so sweet of you 😊

Yeah, many are disappointed at Mr A. turning out to be the most hated Ayush, but don't worry....hamara Armaan abhi bhi hai na πŸ˜ƒ