Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: NZ_rockx

the precap was mindblastinggg...
maan har cheez kitne safai se chupata hai..whether its his emotions or now the file..but maan...geet ne pakarliya..lol..she knws he hid the file..
and CVs always ends the epi at the very exciting point...to make us restless..now i realli cant wait to see how maan will react and wat will he say to hide the truth that he hid the file

i agree completely! the cv's of the show are terrific! as soon as i watch the promo i wanna cry cos i have to wait too many hours to watch the next episode.. and i just want maneet to continue forever!!
hayye aaj to maan pakra gaya! hope geet doesnt believe him when he behaves unknown to what shes on about..
geet U Know he hid it for ur sake!!! thank him and love him with all your heart! 😉
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was a paisa wasool precap of a paisa wasool episode 👏👏👏loved it 👏👏👏

and oh .. I m now becoming a fan of Maan's kya 🤣

Originally posted by: Bugger

Hayeee kya precap thaaa 😍 ...so geet knows Maan played a trick to get her back😆 ....that would further increase the affection and gratitude geet has for Maan ....so finally gaadi sahi patri par chal rahi hai ....😆 .....Dev ...why do u actually exist? 😡

send Dev to Central Park.. we have a lot of tree branches falling and  injuring people.. in some cases fatal injuries..

perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

omg omg maan is the most unique male hero int he history of tv the way he always encourages geet instead of showing sympathy to her that's his style mk you rock totally we lvoe you.

Mallu

could not agree more
he had his very own style to convice his "gf"😆
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena1

send Dev to Central Park.. we have a lot of tree branches falling and  injuring people.. in some cases fatal injuries..

dont send dev alone ...baby will get lost ...send his mother Nayantara with him too ...😆😆 ......
nazia.icycool thumbnail
ya even i caught up with the precap..
im just loving how geet is understanding maan...even maan would be surprised to knw how geet came to knw that he did the mischief..im loving their chemistry..
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
29th June 2010 Geet Precap Thanks For Hiding The File Pictures EHQ

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

Hayeee kya precap thaaa 😍 ...so geet knows Maan played a trick to get her back😆 ....that would further increase the affection and gratitude geet has for Maan ....so finally gaadi sahi patri par chal rahi hai ....😆 .....Dev ...why do u actually exist? 😡

humein satane ke liye, aur kis liye? 😡

Loved the precap. Awesome!! Maan caught at his own game.. Go Geet!!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bechara Maan pakda gaya!  😆
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Geet is very clever 😆 I just loved the precap.. the way she told Maan 'thanks for hiding the file' ad Maan's instant reaction to her saying that was something like Just love it.. dheere dheere kuch ho rahe hai.. Maaneet are progressing FABULOUSLY. Love the jodi and the storyline. 👏