sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey did u guyz notice geet's hair it was sooo black??? i mean she doesnt have black her hair is more like brownish but in one of the scenes her hair looked realli black.....

she either had hair extentsion/wig or she dyed her hair soo quickly ahahah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahah..well i think she used those hair colour spray stuff to change the colour of her hair..
I think Drashti's hair colour is black...but she makes in brown when she's in the Geet avatar..and what an observation yaar! 😆
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
sallu_lover thumbnail
@Vini i dont think her actual hair is black coz even in DMG her hair was the same yaar

and thanks see im the onli one observing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even I noticed it...but i guess it was coz of the lighting..They were dancing in dim light and shades!!
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wasuuuuu
Kya kya observe karti hai???? 😆
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🤣 Wasu.. you and your observations.. that is a good observation, waise. Might just be the way the lighting of the scenes is.
sallu_lover thumbnail
@Muna ahahha lo lthanks n yeah i agree with ur Rolzz i might have been the light but jeez it looked soo black ahahah

@Minu ahahah lol i always come up with good observations hahahaah lol yeah i think soo too but i didn think of that straight away it took me time
rumi2004 thumbnail
Yeah.. I don't think she used hair color or anything .. she just got her hair straightened... dat's all...
As for the color... i think it was coz of the lights .😊.. But brown o black.. she looked gorgeous anyway...

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Hahah..well i think she used those hair colour spray stuff to change the colour of her hair..

I think Drashti's hair colour is black...but she makes in brown when she's in the Geet avatar..and what an observation yaar! 😆

Maybe u r joking, but really this kinds of hair spray is available which people uses espacially for the occassions😉.

But drashti's hair is coloured. So she didn't applied it. And she uses tercel(hair wig) I m 100% sure about that.
Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
sallu_lover thumbnail
@Farzana where is she using the wig??????