Originally posted by: chhaya007

hey guys i know this picture is from the serial left right left

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa of course...where do u supposed it is? frm his prtfolio?🤣
Crazy_bee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
LMAO! 🤣 k, I needed this laugh lol
anujkpjk thumbnail
oh u brought back long lost memories. i was an ardent fan of lrl. after a gap of 4 yrs i am now hooked on to pratigya. i remember him dressed as a girl in lrl.  angad aka kunal kapoor played the role of an army cadet. he does not get a date so goes to the army ball dressed as madonna the hot girl along with his roommate. kunal acts damn well . even his tragic scenes make the audience cry. his role was just the opposite of angadwa. he was cadet yadhuvansh but the cool dude hated his name so cut it to yudi. i loved his role and i love his new desi look in pratigya too. he is an extremely versatile actor and can give any lead pair a run for their money.
Edited by anujkpjk - 13 years ago
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anujkpjk

oh u brought back long lost memories. i was an ardent fan of lrl. after a gap of 4 yrs i am now hooked on to pratigya. i remember him dressed as a girl in lrl.  angad aka kunal kapoor played the role of an army cadet. he does not get a date so goes to the army ball dressed as madonna the hot girl along with his roommate. kunal acts damn well . even his tragic scenes make the audience cry. his role was just the opposite of angadwa. he was cadet yadhuvansh but the cool dude hated his name so cut it to yudi. i loved his role and i love his new desi look in pratigya too. he is an extremely versatile actor and can give any lead pair a run for their money.

we r long lost buddies then...coz i was a MMAAADDDD fan of LRL too.....🤗 ya it was kunal's debut...if am nt wrong....😳
truthseeker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ye Angad Paanwali kaisi lag rhi hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣
anujkpjk thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaasshh

we r long lost buddies then...coz i was a MMAAADDDD fan of LRL too.....🤗 ya it was kunal's debut...if am nt wrong....😳

i don't think it was kunal's debut. he and alekh aka arjun bijlani had already made their debut in another tv programme before lrl. but yes lrl was his first major serial and pratigya his second one.
he may appear only at times in pratigya but angadwa ki wajah se hi pratigya aage badh rahi hain
hats off to kunal for his choice of roles. ofcourse madonna ko toh mein kabhi nahin bhool sakthi.
i still watch those epis in my computer.😃 and kaash dear i remember u well and my other buddies too. sadly i lost touch with them. as i rarely come to this forum after lrl. but now i am back with pratigya😆
Edited by anujkpjk - 13 years ago