Comic Relief: Daura Daura Bhaga Bhaga Sa

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello my lovely behnoon 😃...kaise ho? how was the weekend? good i hope...i for one was helping my badi di (cousin) move...they just bought a 6 bedroom house...😲😲 i've already got dibs on a guest room 😆😆😆...lots of us cousins helped move so it was fun...but the girls had more fun...the guys...they managed to mount one of the flat screens...set up the masted bed and bathroom...clothes and shoes all set up in its proper place...they set my my nephews bedroom and playroom...all 4 bathrooms...the kitchen table...sofas...the fridge...and us girls...we managed to unpack 4 kitchen boxes 🤣 we ate...talked...and did very little work 😉😉😉...ok...now to the CR...

Daura Daura Bhaga Bhaga Sa

oh man...i cant believe that Ganpat RAN after Naku....🤣...hume weekend pe kya bola...tik vaisa hi hua...🤣🤣🤣 tauba...🤣🤣🤣 but i have to give it up to Ganpat...dude ran for a long while...he trailed Naku for a very long time until finally he got a scotter...although...i dont understand why he couldnt just pay them...why did he hijack a scotter 🤣 and then...when he came up from behind...head bobbing outside the scotter calling to Naku...🤣.... too funny!! .and this Naku 😲😲😲 she kept up the...but i have to say...i liked how he was trying to calm Naku...he was supportive...but...im sure its just cuz if anything happens to Dutta...he can kiss his free meal ticked goodbye 😡😡...btw...do any of you guys watch tere liye...just cuz Ganpat is in there as a dad...rich  man..bengali man...its funny when he speaks in Bangla 😆😆😆...i know...thats neither here nor there...i just had to mention it...but...moving on.............

the mandir body guards...Duttas guards...have they never eaten or what? or is it just prasad that they LOVE...did you see how they scarfed that laddo down!? 😲😲😲...he attacked it like he hadnt eaten in days...tauba...aagar kuch khata pita nahin hai...phir itna mota kaise hogaya? tauba...🤣🤣🤣🤣....

on a side note i must mention Sundar...the poor sap looked like his eyes were gonna pop out of his head if anything more shocking happened...🤣🤣🤣 his eyes were like 😲...my Sundar...my pyaara sa...sundar sa...Sundar 🤣🤣🤣🤣...i also have to say...i totally appreciated not havin to sit through another Duji scene...after last weeks overdose...🥱...of course...when Baji made his grand entry at the mandir guns ablazin...🤣🤣🤣 you all just KNOW what i was thinking 😉😉 Baji = "Aagar mere Dutta Bhao ko kuch bhi hua toh main tereko zinda nahin chodega!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
JAZ
Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
that's ganput in Tere Liye. Lol, i did not realize that. He felt familiar to me but I had no idea he was Ganput.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz: *sigh* THAT's the life isn't it?! Making the guys slave while we girls sit and gossip? *sigh* But every time I've moved, ulta hi hua hai. I've been slaving why the guys (namely men and my cousins) sat and drank chai after chai! BLEKH!!

LOL.. Dude you're worried about WHY Ganpat hijacked the rickshaw? I'm more concerned about HOW!! A knife managed to halt a moving vehicle! *looks stunned* Ganpat toh sach mein superman hai, like DD says! LOL!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And talking about the bodyguards, did you notice how they were all splayed across the mandir floor? LOL!! I thought when you fall, you fall to the side involuntarily as a reflex to break your fall and protect your head. But yahan toh chitt parhey hue they! Haath upar, tangain phaili hui! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey jaz thanx for ur amazing CR. 🤗 ganpat saved the day yaar...the way he hijacked the rickshaw was totally expected from him...he dutta's father-in law...kuch toh style hona chaaye..
dialogue writers of LTL are excellent yaar 👏 where did baaji go wasn"t he suppose to be outside of the mandir ? i tell u he sometimes leave his brains at home or just forgets everything when dutta is around 🤣 ...iam just waitin for tomorrow's hug and some action with naku's duppatta.... 😍
thanx jaz ....pls update ur FF when u get a time and pm pls.....take care and see around 👍🏼 🤗Edited by suhana19 - 13 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
@ huma: it took me a while to see it was him...cuz in TL he is all nice...not nice...but not...lafanga style 😆😆

@ fivr: he he...it was awesome...they just called ONE of us when they were doing the TV...they called Di so she could tell them where to put it...of course...we ALL decided to go and see...then we started talking about our love lives...or lack there of...then we got in to nephews baby pics...that did us in 😆...i know why the rickshaw was hijacked...those things move at nearly snail speed...anyone with a decent pair of legs can out run one...driver didnt want to take the chance 😉😉😉....i saw the style mein behosh/marna by the bodyguards...un saab ke bare mein main kya boloon...🤣

@ suhana: pehle toh...I love maneet too!! 😳😳😳...did you see today...i couldnt stop staring and cheering 😆😆😆...waiting for fivrs comment on the ff...updates are ready to go...so i say you harass her 😛 *jaz running from fivr*
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
KalyWayne07 thumbnail
I loved when Ganpat took out his knife. What a smart move.
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today Ganpat totally rocked.I was wondering whether naku will run her marathon all the way to the temple but thanks to ganpat who stopped the auto with the knife and used it to reach the temple. I had never seen ganpat with knife before but good that he had it today.Gun nahi na sahi chaku hi sahi.
jnawaz thumbnail
lol...when Ganpat pulled out the chaku...i was like 😲 cuz when he reached inside his pocket...i swear i thought he was pulling out money...but that he was gonna put it away not wanting to waste it...and just leave Naku to fend for herself...😡...but he didnt...he surprised me today

JAZ

iwantitall thumbnail
That Ganpat is totallyyyy into his Son-In-Laww i tell you! 🤣 🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing CR Jaz....Btw u missed the most hilarious part...when Dutta said "Pii"....I was like awesome...mera sher jaag gaya...but he said "Pii" so many times that by the 3rd or 4th time I heard it as "Pee". 🤣