Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: divyamathur

Well..I dont need any proof or support what "I FEEL" neither am I here to argue with anyone...I dont care whats the weight of my opinion because thats what I think and I feel and I stand by it ! No one can judge me or tell me what I need to think and feel....As mentioned earlier no one can IMPOSE their thoughts on others !!! If you feel you are right..good for you (I never said in the first place that you are wrong..its just your opinion and I said I RESPECT that....I guess theres nothing more to say, coz I am NOT here to argue, prove, win, lose, fight or whatever !!)

yeh stick by it, but it does not hold much weight, it almost seems biased
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fanaa sweety stop the arguement already..u have a POV and so do others..nobody has the time nor inclination to get into a fight..everyonw is telling u the same thing bt honestly dnt u get it??u feel u have won,fine..let it go already..
deepa43 thumbnail
The current SS track  is very one-sided,  projecting only Sugna's point of view.

Why wasn't Shyam given any dialogues to defend himself.   The entire blame has been put on Shyam. All his good deeds over the last one year have been forgotten and his one mistake has been highlighted. 

Shyam reacted in a rash manner, which is very unlike him because of the following reasons:

1)  After they consummated, Shyam may have started getting possessive,  as they now shared a more intimate relationship.  He stated assuming that sugna has now completely accepted him,  fully loves him and is finally his. 
(Although, in the initial days,   he did say that he expected nothing from sugna in return,  he's  only human to want his love to be reciprocated).   

2)  But time and again, Sugna would bring-up Pratap's name and refuse to acknowledge Shyam as Varun's father.  As a result,  Shyam would feel hurt and insecure,  and assumed that  Sugna still does not fully love him. .

3)  Shyam was already insecure about Sugna's Pratap obsession,  and so when he finally saw her at the Barsi,  he felt betrayed that she did not confide  in him,  and  thought the worst.   This was like the final straw and he had reached the end of his patience.   In a fit of frustration he reacted angrily..

4)  Soon after, Sugna suffered a miscarriage.  At this point,  seeing Shyam's  state of mind, which was a mixture of  hurt, frustration, hopelsseness, betrayal etc, Thausa tried to poison his mind.    When you are in such a state of mind,  you become vulnerable and you can lose control of your judgement. 

Here, the writers have  tried to show that Shyam is also human,  he can also feel insecure, angry, frustrated, betrayed, hurt  etc. like everyone else.   (Earlier,  Shyam was often projected as being flawless, almost like a demi-god, which is just not possible ).

I hope, before the leap,  Shyam is given an opportunity to present his side of the story as to why he reacted the way he did.  
Originally posted by: deepa43

The current SS track  is very one-sided,  projecting only Sugna's point of view.

Why wasn't Shyam given any dialogues to defend himself.   The entire blame has been put on Shyam. All his good deeds over the last one year have been forgotten and his one mistake has been highlighted. 

Shyam reacted in a rash manner, which is very unlike him because of the following reasons:

1)  After they consummated, Shyam may have started getting possessive,  as they now shared a more intimate relationship.  He stated assuming that sugna has now completely accepted him,  fully loves him and is finally his. 
(Although, in the initial days,   he did say that he expected nothing from sugna in return,  he's  only human to want his love to be reciprocated).   

2)  But time and again, Sugna would bring-up Pratap's name and refuse to acknowledge Shyam as Varun's father.  As a result,  Shyam would feel hurt and insecure,  and assumed that  Sugna still does not fully love him. .

3)  Shyam was already insecure about Sugna's Pratap obsession,  and so when he finally saw her at the Barsi,  he felt betrayed that she did not confide  in him,  and  thought the worst.   This was like the final straw and he had reached the end of his patience.   In a fit of frustration he reacted angrily..

4)  Soon after, Sugna suffered a miscarriage.  At this point,  seeing Shyam's  state of mind, which was a mixture of  hurt, frustration, hopelsseness, betrayal etc, Thausa tried to poison his mind.    When you are in such a state of mind,  you become vulnerable and you can lose control of your judgement. 

Here, the writers have  tried to show that Shyam is also human,  he can also feel insecure, angry, frustrated, betrayed, hurt  etc. like everyone else.   (Earlier,  Shyam was often projected as being flawless, almost like a demi-god, which is just not possible ).

I hope, before the leap,  Shyam is given an opportunity to present his side of the story as to why he reacted the way he did.  

as far as i can see those are all shyam's faults!! shyam did not get any dialogoues because he cud not defend himself!! tell me wat he cud've said in return?? he himself knows that he is a lier and that he is very insecure and that he is wrong!!Edited by ___fanaa4u___ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anu rulz

fanaa sweety stop the arguement already..u have a POV and so do others..nobody has the time nor inclination to get into a fight..everyonw is telling u the same thing bt honestly dnt u get it??u feel u have won,fine..let it go already..

well they are many peeps who just stated their opinion and left it was her that wanted to argue bak---now all of a sudden one cannot say that is my opinion; to have the last word
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ___fanaa4u___

</div>
<div>
well they are many peeps who just stated their opinion and left it was her that wanted to argue bak---now all of a sudden one cannot say that is my opinion; to have the last word

Fanna - My intention was never to argue..I was just stating my opinion..and am not the kind person who wants to have a last word (anyways you are doing that to every single person who is against shyam) well..my concern is why dont you just let people think what they want to and you carry on with your thinking..when no one has stopped you from saying Shyam is bad and Sugna has done everything good...you too have no right to judge other people when they express their opinion (just because it is different from yours)...I have always been courteous and put forward what I felt..If you go back and see in the thread you have been instigating almost everyone with "show me the proof and argue on your point" which no one wants to do ! So that explains who wants to argue on this matter..

I will state my opinion once again and I am leaving as you requested !

I SUPPORT SHYAM ALL THE WAY COZ HE IS A HUMAN, WHATEVER HAS HAPPENED TO SUGNA IS DUE TO HER OWN FOOLISH MISTAKE AND SHE DESERVES EVERY BIT OF IT...SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN SELFISH AND NEVER ACCEPTED SHYAM COMPLETELY, BROKE HIS TRUST AND STILL HAS THE AUDACITY TO ASK HIM QUESTIONS....ACCORDING TO ME SHYAM LEAVING HER IS ONE OF THE BEST LESSONS SHE MUST HAVE LEARNT IN HER LIFE...NOW I HOPE SHYAM WILL BE HAPPY STAYING AWAY FROM THE SELF CENTERED WOMAN..

There I stated my opinion and this was my last post in this therad !
I seriously do not want to get into an argument or fight over some fictitious character which is being portrayed on screen and which is being directed and created by someone in the creative team...

Oh yes..You can have your last word as you wished , I wont comment on this matter further at least not in this thread :-))) and once again Congratulations on your so called WIN !Edited by divyamathur - 13 years ago

Fanna - My intention was never to argue..I was just stating my opinion..and am not the kind person who wants to have a last word (anyways you are doing that to every single person who is against shyam) well..my concern is why dont you just let people think what they want to and you carry on with your thinking..when no one has stopped you from saying Shyam is bad and Sugna has done everything good...you too have no right to judge other people when they express their opinion (just because it is different from yours)...I have always been courteous and put forward what I felt..If you go back and see in the thread you have been instigating almost everyone with "show me the proof and argue on your point" which no one wants to do ! So that explains who wants to argue on this matter..

I will state my opinion once again and I am leaving as you requested !

I SUPPORT SHYAM ALL THE WAY COZ HE IS A HUMAN, WHATEVER HAS HAPPENED TO SUGNA IS DUE TO HER OWN FOOLISH MISTAKE AND SHE DESERVES EVERY BIT OF IT...SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN SELFISH AND NEVER ACCEPTED SHYAM COMPLETELY, BROKE HIS TRUST AND STILL HAS THE AUDACITY TO ASK HIM QUESTIONS....ACCORDING TO ME SHYAM LEAVING HER IS ONE OF THE BEST LESSONS SHE MUST HAVE LEARNT IN HER LIFE...NOW I HOPE SHYAM WILL BE HAPPY STAYING AWAY FROM THE SELF CENTERED WOMAN..

There I stated my opinion and this was my last post in this therad !
I seriously do not want to get into an argument or fight over some fictitious character which is being portrayed on screen and which is being directed and created by someone in the creative team...

i will not let u have the last word on this one
1st-----shyam was unable to answer sugna bak!
2nd----lets c who suffers sugna or shyam----according to me this is the most selfish and inhumane deed of shyam and he will pay for it!!!
3rd----he is a dishonest person, he is inhumane, he is selfish and completely hypocritical---which i have proven wid many of my points
4th------it is very convenient to blame others for ur misdeeds!! i will repeat for the millionth time shyam is responsible for being jealous of a dead man, shyam was the one who forced sugna into marriage, it was shyam who instigated stuff by buying sugna that same gifts as pratap, it was shyam who was inhumane enough to leave sugna alone in the hospital, it was shyam who had lied that he thinks as varun as his son!! and he had also lied very conveniently before marriage that he keeps no expectations of sugna! and he lied to sugna when he told her she can remember pratap!!! it is all shyam's fault!! and u know wat it was his own fault that sugna also lost her baby the poor girl was stressed and his thausa taunts her all the time, and let me remind u that it was sugna who bared to live wid thausa despite the fact that he was planning to kill her child!!!! just because she mentioned pratap earlier or that she took varun to the barsi (which i know was not good---and she did appologise for it!) does not mean u leave ur wife!!! she has told him and proved to him time and again that she only loves him! she was also pregnant wid his child!! all this time shyam pretended to be different and open-minded but he was not! he was always the typical indian gau vala that leaves his wife if she cannot fulfill her duties, he just abandoned her! and he also admitted that he did an 'ehsaan' on her and basically he just wanted to be favoured bak!! when i feel that he had only married sugna cause he just wanted her!! and he knew that one day she will love him bak!! he has always been very clever! but when things did not go according to his plans he ditched her and her son!!!!!!!
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ___fanaa4u___

</div>
i will not let u have the last word on this one

<div>
1st-----shyam was unable to answer sugna bak!
2nd----lets c who suffers sugna or shyam----according to me this is the most selfish and inhumane deed of shyam and he will pay for it!!!

3rd----he is a dishonest person, he is inhumane, he is selfish and completely hypocritical---which i have proven wid many of my points

4th------it is very convenient to blame others for ur misdeeds!! i will repeat for the millionth time shyam is responsible for being jealous of a dead man, shyam was the one who forced sugna into marriage, it was shyam who instigated stuff by buying sugna that same gifts as pratap, it was shyam who was inhumane enough to leave sugna alone in the hospital, it was shyam who had lied that he thinks as varun as his son!! and he had also lied very conveniently before marriage that he keeps no expectations of sugna! and he lied to sugna when he told her she can remember pratap!!! it is all shyam's fault!! and u know wat it was his own fault that sugna also lost her baby the poor girl was stressed and his thausa taunts her all the time, and let me remind u that it was sugna who bared to live wid thausa despite the fact that he was planning to kill her child!!!! just because she mentioned pratap earlier or that she took varun to the barsi (which i know was not good---and she did appologise for it!) does not mean u leave ur wife!!! she has told him and proved to him time and again that she only loves him! she was also pregnant wid his child!! all this time shyam pretended to be different and open-minded but he was not! he was always the typical indian gau vala that leaves his wife if she cannot fulfill her duties, he just abandoned her! and he also admitted that he did an 'ehsaan' on her and basically he just wanted to be favoured bak!! when i feel that he had only married sugna cause he just wanted her!! and he knew that one day she will love him bak!! he has always been very clever! but when things did not go according to his plans he ditched her and her son!!!!!!!

Guess you missed the last part of my post..so I am pasting it for your reference..

Oh yes..You can have your last word as you wished , I wont comment on this matter further at least not in this thread :-))) and once again Congratulations on your so called WIN !

Guess you missed the last part of my post..so I am pasting it for your reference..

Oh yes..You can have your last word as you wished , I wont comment on this matter further at least not in this thread :-))) and once again Congratulations on your so called WIN !

THANKS I TRULY DESERVED ITTT