Balika Vadhu

Shyam to leave Sugna forever!!

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
 read somewhere that Shaym will be very upset to see Sugna and baby with Pratap's mother at the temple and he will take all his abger out and will leave Sugna at her parents forever. he will leave the village and meet the other goirl in the town . Ths track is to continue until the leap ahead. Gosh now thats too bad and I personally dont like this. There is too much of negativity in this show to bear

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guduli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammoos

read somewhere that Shaym will be very upset to see Sugna and baby with Pratap's mother at the temple and he will take all his abger out and will leave Sugna at her parents forever. he will leave the village and meet the other goirl in the town . Ths track is to continue until the leap ahead. Gosh now thats too bad and I personally dont like this. There is too much of negativity in this show to bear

Gosshhh this is not good..one negative epi ends other begins..whats going on? Cant they show positivity in BV..so not looking fwd to it.. Sugna certainly has no brains...Shyam has been suffering a lot....and what abt this new gal track now? Teepri gayee aur ek dusra triangle shuru???...
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Sugna has no barin.. she could have consulted him before taking Varun... Shyam cannot deny that Pratap has the right to ge the rituals done by Varun..
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oh its really sad i hope the cvz change their stupid track😒
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True the least sugna could have done was consult shyam .. its not that he is out of reach she could have called him on his mobile and then gone ahead with it.shyam has been a gem of a husband and always understanding...
it will be really sad if they seperate at this moment when she is carrying his child and also they were on a promising future.. 😭
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the info..sugna behaves like an idiot at times...atleast tell the guy what ur planning to do...
sagarw3 thumbnail
Really think that they shouldn't show the separation between Shyam and Sugna...It's too much of negativity and they are the nice couple surviving their relationship after so much of effort..the creatives should definitely try to change the track,..May be add the girl track, sugna being at home..or whatever...
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sugna deserves this !!! How much can a person take..come on what was the need to lie about the fact that she wants to attend the death anniversary of pratap and it is pratap's mom who is forcing her...if she so wanted to go she could have discussed it with Shyam or even her mother in law...Its time Sugna learns a lesson or two....what she has been doing to Shyam is so unfair..
roshaaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think so he will do this but sugna at least have called him
pooja_k thumbnail

Shyam-Sugna are the sweetest couple in Balika Vadhu.  I hope there is no separation.