i still strongly feel

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
After watching todays show i have a feeling that the 3rd honeymoon might be true.

it will be that either  ss will send kriya away at a resort to keep them away from the politics and amma, or krishna will find out the plans of ss and start building pratigya niwas, when he took prats to the adda first time round he said if he had know that this was going to happen then he would have made enhdjam for her, she would be living like a rani... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

After watching todays show i have a feeling that the 3rd honeymoon might be true.

it will be that either  ss will send kriya away at a resort to keep them away from the politics and amma, or krishna will find out the plans of ss and start building pratigya niwas, when he took prats to the adda first time round he said if he had know that this was going to happen then he would have made enhdjam for her, she would be living like a rani... 

I prefer Krishna finding out the truth and building pratigya niwas, actually I'll take any scenario to get them out of that house and in to their pratigya niwas ๐Ÿ˜† But, seriously I don't think SS will send them away since he needs prats in his house for elections so unfortunately along with prats we will also have to tolerate amma. and Krishna finding out the truth could happen, but he doesn't pay attention to anyone but prats so I'm not sure confused ๐Ÿ˜•
Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I I THINK THIS WUD BE  HAPPN ONLY AFTER D ELECTIONS! DEN SS MAY NOT TOLERATE PRATS N MAY KICKED HER FROM HAVELI N OFCRS KRISHNA WILL LEAVE HIS HOUSE WID PRATS!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
BUT WE HAV TO WAIT  FOR DAT ! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•VERY LONG TIME TO GO FOR PRATIGYA NIWAS!
๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

I prefer Krishna finding out the truth and building pratigya niwas, actually I'll take any scenario to get them out of that house and in to their pratigya niwas ๐Ÿ˜† But, seriously I don't think SS will send them away since he needs prats in his house for elections so unfortunately along with prats we will also have to tolerate amma. and Krishna finding out the truth could happen, but he doesn't pay attention to anyone but prats so I'm not sure confused ๐Ÿ˜•

He will be spending more in ss mansion since he and pratigya are going to be friends, with prats teaching him it will be the ideal situation that way keep an eye on Amma and still admire and love pratigyaโ˜บ๏ธ.  I dont think anyone will be stepping on eggshells in this house, pissaya cant keep her mouth shut and then might say to prats out of jealousy  you are only her until the elections then ss will throw you out....  When prats wanted to make rubbery amma scolded her and krishna overheard i hope that happens again 
...Binny... thumbnail

[/QUOTE]He will be spending more in ss mansion since he and pratigya are going to be friends, with prats teaching him it will be the ideal situation that way keep an eye on Amma and still admire and love pratigyaโ˜บ๏ธ.  I dont think anyone will be stepping on eggshells in this house, pissaya cant keep her mouth shut and then might say to prats out of jealousy  you are only her until the elections then ss will throw you out....  When prats wanted to make rubbery amma scolded her and krishna overheard i hope that happens again 
[/QUOTE] You are absolutely right how did i forget that๐Ÿ˜›  He hardly left her alone when she hated him and now he will stick to his new friend like glue๐Ÿ˜† it will be cute he can spend time with her she can educate him and he can protect her from the evil amma. And I also hope he overhears that is the best solution to this problem then he can leave and start building his pratigya niwas what we are all waiting for๐Ÿ˜ณ
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

[/QUOTE]He will be spending more in ss mansion since he and pratigya are going to be friends, with prats teaching him it will be the ideal situation that way keep an eye on Amma and still admire and love pratigyaโ˜บ๏ธ.  I dont think anyone will be stepping on eggshells in this house, pissaya cant keep her mouth shut and then might say to prats out of jealousy  you are only her until the elections then ss will throw you out....  When prats wanted to make rubbery amma scolded her and krishna overheard i hope that happens again 

You are absolutely right how did i forget that๐Ÿ˜›  He hardly left her alone when she hated him and now he will stick to his new friend like glue๐Ÿ˜† it will be cute he can spend time with her she can educate him and he can protect her from the evil amma. And I also hope he overhears that is the best solution to this problem then he can leave and start building his pratigya niwas what we are all waiting for๐Ÿ˜ณ
[/QUOTE] I think pisasya will be the one to reveal ss plans she will tell kesar not to get too close to prats as she is only here for a couple of weeks and kesar will not ask her anything but let her talk, she then will tell pratigya to be careful or reveal every thing to her....

...Binny... thumbnail

He will be spending more in ss mansion since he and pratigya are going to be friends, with prats teaching him it will be the ideal situation that way keep an eye on Amma and still admire and love pratigyaโ˜บ๏ธ.  I dont think anyone will be stepping on eggshells in this house, pissaya cant keep her mouth shut and then might say to prats out of jealousy  you are only her until the elections then ss will throw you out....  When prats wanted to make rubbery amma scolded her and krishna overheard i hope that happens again 

You are absolutely right how did i forget that๐Ÿ˜›  He hardly left her alone when she hated him and now he will stick to his new friend like glue๐Ÿ˜† it will be cute he can spend time with her she can educate him and he can protect her from the evil amma. And I also hope he overhears that is the best solution to this problem then he can leave and start building his pratigya niwas what we are all waiting for๐Ÿ˜ณ
I think pisasya will be the one to reveal ss plans she will tell kesar not to get too close to prats as she is only here for a couple of weeks and kesar will not ask her anything but let her talk, she then will tell pratigya to be careful or reveal every thing to her....

That could happen since piyassiya seems to have a big mouth she can't really keep secrets, and she does not need a reason to threaten kesar. But, even if she told prats i doubt she would reveal anything to Krishna since the truth would effect his relationships with his amma and SS especially since he's not too close to his mother to begin with. And prats would not want him to distance himself even more from her, as for SS krishna truly loves and trusts him prats would not want to ruin this relationship either. It would  be best if he overheard then there would be no problems and pratigya would not have another secret to keep from krishna for his sake.
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Suk! Hi Binny!

I wish the predictions of u two comes true!!! If Pissiya actually reveals the truth, no matter how she does it - I am gonna thank her a lot and will try my best to tolerate her!!!๐Ÿ˜†   I mean, as long as Pratigya knows the purpose of SS and Guruma in bringing her back - she will be prepared and wont be as shocked or hurt, if she gets to know about it all of a sudden, and worse, if that happens when Angad comes back to raise hell in her life!!! 
I really want the CVs to make Krishna believe in Pratigya instead of Angad and his lies!!!๐Ÿ˜•
Ny ways, cant wait for tomorrow's episode!!! KriYa are finally gonna have SOME kind of MEANINGFUL relationship - by being Friends!!!๐Ÿ˜