Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatima... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
maybe he will keep it with him and did you saw he watched everywhere to check whether someone was  watching him 🤣and then he pick the torn sari and adi and pinky were shock to see him picking up the torn sari .we have to see his face🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
may be he will memorise all about geet by seeing the torn saree everyday
and its for sure that he had fall in love with her totally
janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i guess he was remembering d movement whn geet hd nursed his wound by tying her duppata in his wound
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That pallu was a part ot Geet...while she wore...it was her izzat and her laaj....how could he leave that behind on the ground.....he made that mistake once already by walking off the dance floor and leaving Geet behind....he will never do that again!!!!😉
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hira5431

lol..u know..i would love a scene where we see maan thinking about geet, touching keepsakes of her that he'd kept with him..like that apology letter she gave him n now the pallu..what else does he have that belongs to her????taveez doesn't count yet since he doesn't know it's hers..

Why do yo think that Maan doesn't know that the Taveez is Geet's...I think he know!!!  Infact her has been shown in flashbacks to always related the tavees to Geet....when she left is hanging on his sweatshirt zipper accidentally...and then in his Jeep.....etc....his flashbacks always tie the taveez to Geet....no?
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MAAN THE TAILOR ...🤣🤣🤣🤣
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i guess maan picked the sari up so that noone who will later on clean the room will throw it away as a piece of rag....i guess everything of geet is precious to maan 😳

also...i think geet shud soon tell maan that tasha told her that the sari is from maan.and also she shud tell him that it was torn by sasha.

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
pallu ko tailor se kah kar raffu karwayega

this one is the best idea;)