really appreciate MAAN for d way he respects woman

Luvushaheer thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think the best quality of maan is d way he respects woman and cares for dem whether it is geet or dadima,,the way he behaves with dem is just perfect ..haan waise geet ke sath thoda extraordinary behaviour hain as it has  mixed emotions bt it is just superb

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well my take on Maan is tat he only respect those who respect themselfs first..
Daadima is a very respectful person as she is very determined towards everything she does..
The way he meet's the other women is far different than the way he meet's Geet..
Maan had already seen Geet giving more importances to her own self respect..n also respect others dignity..
The spark in Geet was already noticed by him..tat's y those free advises to make her more sharp!Edited by NIDIZ - 13 years ago
perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know what you mean
everytime I watch Geet
ican't help but notice the amount of respect he has for women
it's hard to keep in mind that he hates them soo much
when he seems to care about them
kumari3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I agree!  One reason why I love Maan's character is because he has different dimensions--he can be so rude to women, but he's really been the most respectful man in Geet's life in terms of his actions and also getting her out of mishaps. I hope they get together soon, am dying to find out how he will be as Geet's "humsafar." :)
Edited by kumari3 - 13 years ago
Luvushaheer thumbnail
oh my god....mk dekho  just c how much do we respect u just as u do lol
hira5431 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Well my take on Maan is tat he only respect those who respect themselfs first..
Daadima is a very respectful person as she is very determined towards everything she does..
The way he meet's the other women is far different than the way he meet's Geet..
Maan had already seen Geet giving more importances to her own self respect..n also respect others dignity..
The spark in Geet was already noticed by him..tat's y those free advises to make her more sharp!

i agree with you..maan doesn't suffer fools easily..for him, respect for both men n women is equal..if they earn it, he'll give it..that's y even sasha, who's obviously a witch, gets respect from him for her business acumen n her knowledge..n why he'd detest someone like brij...

so when geet is standing up for herself, maan is starting to respect her..
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ratna

i think the best quality of maan is d way he respects woman and cares for dem whether it is geet or dadima,,the way he behaves with dem is just perfect ..haan waise geet ke sath thoda extraordinary behaviour hain as it has  mixed emotions bt it is just superb

agree with u