Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JewelsAndLace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
myb sadhna will walk in 2morrow with a bag full of tom n jerry cd's!!! LOL its indian tv anything cud happen
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

first of all, I don't mean to offend anybody but I am actually a little happy that alekh is back to being mad. ๐Ÿ˜† , it was actually this mad side of alekh that I liked about in bidaai. angad portrays a mentally unstable person well. and I was missing those expressive eyes, that innocence of alekh when he got better.

to see him back to portraying a mentally unstable person is definitely a treat for me. when he was fighting with his daughter in the last part, was very very sweet. ๐Ÿ˜ณ - used to watch bidaai only for angad's portrayal of a mad person. so really happy he's back.

same here๐Ÿ˜‰
give me high 5๐Ÿคฃ
i am also very happy๐Ÿ˜Š
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes creatives have lost it big time. What is the sitch with Alekh going mental again. I pity these creatives lol.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i dont get it......alekhs first pagal pan was caused by his Grandfathers death and alekhs mind got stuck in that time ......he grows up physically but mentally he is a child.......but at the time of sadhnas death....alekh had recovered and he behaved like an adult.....so how can he be stuck in his childhood again?.....doesnt make sense.....i hope he doesnt walk his funny walk.
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

i dont get it......alekhs first pagal pan was caused by his Grandfathers death and alekhs mind got stuck in that time ......he grows up physically but mentally he is a child.......but at the time of sadhnas death....alekh had recovered and he behaved like an adult.....so how can he be stuck in his childhood again?.....doesnt make sense.....i hope he doesnt walk his funny walk.

We shouldnt apply any logic here. I too dont understand how can he become old-Alekh again? It is mainly to show Ragini's upbringing of the children. If Alekh is shown normal, then he also would have been part in bringing up Khushi. But the current track is to show how Ragini brings up kids.

This is the age old problem in Bidai. When they concentrate on one relation, they forget about all the relations.

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reguser

We shouldnt apply any logic here. I too dont understand how can he become old-Alekh again? It is mainly to show Ragini's upbringing of the children. If Alekh is shown normal, then he also would have been part in bringing up Khushi. But the current track is to show how Ragini brings up kids.

This is the age old problem in Bidai. When they concentrate on one relation, they forget about all the relations.

Sadi death effect allu a lot..so he lost mentally blance ..& he got pagal again...๐Ÿ˜†

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was heart-breaking to see Alekh like his old self again.My mind just couldn't process it.Why the same old behaviour?It doesn't make sense.He was fully mature when Sadhana died so expected him to act bit differently even though he wasn't fully there.All that recovery,just for four days?!!My Q though would he change back again before this Dec as Bidaai got its contract till then!

But have to say,this brings out the best in him.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I guess they will show it as the story moves on about aalekh being the same again...i am sure they won't just this mystery like that..so m sure they will tell us as the story moves on